It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is love?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Maybe next time when you're not around, she will react better and kick the # out of the person trying this again?

So are you saying that it would be her fault for being raped? If she had reacted better it would not have happened?

I repeat dude you are sick

Didn't say it's her fault, I said that if you defend her this time, she'll expect someone to do it again next time. Maybe this time if you leave her alone, she would already have the fear/knowledge of what it is like... and better anticipate the attacker NEXT TIME and therefore get rid of him herself! All experiences teach you... one way or another..

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Lib I agree with your last assesment.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Dude, I'm sure she is totally willing for his intervention. My question is are you the man or woman in your relationship. You don't get it.I don't care, just don't employ yourselves in our lives. We get it, but you're pushing. I don't like to be pushed.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Didn't say it's her fault, I said that if you defend her this time, she'll expect someone to do it again next time. Maybe this time if you leave her alone, she would already have the fear/knowledge of what it is like... and better anticipate the attacker NEXT TIME and therefore get rid of him herself! All experiences teach you... one way or another..

This is too stupid yo even argue with so I guess uf he killed her that would really teach the bitch a lesson

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Dude, I'm sure she is totally willing for his intervention. My question is are you the man or woman in your relationship. You don't get it.I don't care, just don't employ yourselves in our lives. We get it, but you're pushing. I don't like to be pushed.

But who defines the roles of a man/woman? Think different societies... think variety.. not just your own perspective/culture. What "law of the jungle" tells you what a MAN should be/do and what a woman should be/do? You'd have to be lying to yourself to convince yoruself that there is a specific God-given role to either gender!

It's all subjective and established by people, and might I mention VERY DIFFERENTLY depending on what region of the world you observe.

Interference with any other life form's existance is the violation of free will, and is absolutely not necessary until you tell yourself it is. Mother defends her children because of instinct, NOT logic.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

This is too stupid yo even argue with so I guess uf he killed her that would really teach the bitch a lesson

If he killed her, so what? Oh wait I forgot, you're attached to her, so it would make YOU upset, not HER. It's all about you now isn't it?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Put her in karate lessons or something. There are better ways to prepare a woman for rape than to just stand by and let it happen and hope she comes out alive.

I think if you love someone that you will go to any lengths to protect them from danger or harm.

Granted, overprotection does happen. Like kids who are scared when their parents leave them at all. But when it comes to serious danger, I think you should go to any lengths to protect your loved ones.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

If he killed her, so what? Oh wait I forgot, you're attached to her, so it would make YOU upset, not HER. It's all about you now isn't it?

Pretty good reversal of psychology there. But the fact remains that she wont have the ability to be upset. I can imagine since she is dead that her hopes and dreams have wondered off with her dead spirit therefor making the idea of her being mad quite positive.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

No dude she told me being raped and killed would upset her so I would be trying to make her happy

Your grabbing at straws now but I guess if you have no arguement what the hell right

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
Put her in karate lessons or something. There are better ways to prepare a woman for rape than to just stand by and let it happen and hope she comes out alive.

I think if you love someone that you will go to any lengths to protect them from danger or harm.

Granted, overprotection does happen. Like kids who are scared when their parents leave them at all. But when it comes to serious danger, I think you should go to any lengths to protect your loved ones.

Because you are attached to them, and actaully do it for yourself, not them. You don't protect a tree cuz there's no attachment to it from your side

But it's ok, it's very human to do this, so I don't expect everyone to understand a service to others perspective. After all, all humans are service to self.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

No dude she told me being raped and killed would upset her so I would be trying to make her happy

Your grabbing at straws now but I guess if you have no arguement what the hell right

Actually I'm not telling you this to convince you, but when you explain things to others, it helps you understand them yourself. It helped me understand the concept more clearly when I actually WRITE it, than simply think about it as I did before. Thanks

Ok argument finished. You WIN!
there.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well, we are dealling with ACDC. You acually wanted to go there? O.K., By the way, you have a great ass. What are you going to do with it tomorrow? I have no bad feelings to the homosexual crowd, but, you are really giving me reason to..Jesus, shut up! I'm straight , and Jesus, more sports.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You WIN!

That makes two things I believe, see even you can come around

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

Of course, why is this even a question. There are only two things that will send be into a true rage in this world: child abuse and rape. No matter who you are and what philosopies you keep, when anyone you know has experienced either of the two, logic is thrown out the window and emotions take over. I can't even post what I would do to said person. Death is not the worst punishment.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Love Is

Love is beautiful
Like birds that sing
Love is not ugly
Like rats
In a puddle of vomit

Love is beautiful
Like the sunshine
And the dancing wind
Love is not ugly
Like pus
And lice
And tobacco snot
Love is beautiful

Love is beautiful
Like all the little animals
In a forest full of green
That smells like pine
And wonder
Love is not invisible brain control

And pain
And malicious intent
And lying all the time
Although it can be all of these things
And more

Love is a many splendored thing
It is not a shipload of slaughtered pigs
Rotting and festering
In the bleeding desert

Love is what love is
And love is not
What love is not

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Of course, why is this even a question. There are only two things that will send be into a true rage in this world: child abuse and rape. No matter who you are and what philosopies you keep, when anyone you know has experienced either of the two, logic is thrown out the window and emotions take over. I can't even post what I would do to said person. Death is not the worst punishment

Thanks Jonna it good to hear from someone with sense

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
thanx for the graphic explanation masked.....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join