It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Jay-Z, Nas and Kanye Illuminati's?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phazon

I think they are part of the new age freemasons which is a secret society which is overseen by the illuminated 1z. So mabey, since the illuminated 1z only chose the most powerful I would assume they would of approached JAY-Z since he is one of the most powerful rappers which in turn = a very powerfull voice to speak through and to the masses. And I like the bp3.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati Literati

Originally posted by mateandbucky06
HAHA! You can't be serious....
They are just very wealthy entertainers and nothing more, unless of course every welathy famous black man makes you nervous?

Very wealthy entertainers that started as crack dealers in Harlem and Queens, and "learned the workings of the underground", that is, if you actually listen to their music.

If you listen to the music, watch the videos, and just look at their clothing line it's quite obvious.

Very wealthy entertainers that started as crack dealers in Harlem and Queens, and "learned the workings of the underground", that is, if you actually listen to their music.
WHO ORIGINALLY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE CRACK BABIES OR DOPE BABIES THAT SHOULD OF NEVER MADE IT BUT BEAT THE ODDS LOOK @ BOTH SIDE OF THIS PICTURE YOU ARE MAKING.

Did the illuminate purposley set up some communities to breed those strong enough to excel through it and those weak to parish in it (STILL PONDERING) but dont hate em cause they are SURVIVORS of a 70S&80S drug war against them and those like them.

[edit on 4/27/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I was supporting your side of the arguement.....

[Mod Note - Replaced unnecessary quote with Reply To tab]

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 31/12/2010 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
hate to bring this back but you guys need to listen to this song. it might change your mind about these societies being fake.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-5-2010 by misterwyte]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
In his song Nigger, Nas wasn't calling himself a Freemason, rather he was saying that "'n-word's" move in cliques like Freemasons.

He also did a song mentioning Bill Cooper

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
just thought id point this out.

has anyone seen kany wests new promo video for his new single Power?

if not you should...then make your own opinions

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It is widely believed that Jay-Z and Nas are illumiantis, the theory is that Nas was approached by the members some years ago along with some of his other friends involved in hip hop from New York, these rappers are believed to have collaborated with the Illuminati to murder the most succesful rapper at the time, the rapper making the most money and influencing the most people: Tupac shakur. Tupac was believed to have acted against the illuminati, even in his albums, at one point Tupac even used an alias called Killuminati
Jay Z was probably appraoched by the illuminati, he is the biggest hip hop star around at the moment, he could influence a lot of people on behalf of his illuminati bosses.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by somekid]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
jay z in my opinion probably is or has something to do with with illuminati same with kanye but i think that only happened because they both sold out over the years but i extremely doubt nas has anything to do with it because if you been following this guy over the years youd know hes been true to the rap game and hasnt sold out and has made some very interesting songs like sly fox, black zombie etc...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
They are worse than the Illuminati. They are actually Illuminati 2.0 which was created back in 2004 to usurp the current Illuminati leadership. They decided that the best way to take over the world was with their rap music. They would promote the illegal downloading of their own songs. To compensate for the money they are missing, they decided that Kanye would play the role of a jerk and charge a million dollars to rap at a birthday party and interrupt Taylor Swift during award shows.

So says the book of Illuminati.

Before the flames, a thread such as this needn't warrant a serious response from posters. The answer is a obvious no, they are not members of the Illuminati.

Lay off the conspiracy threads a while if you honestly start to think popular musicians are members of a defunct secret society that has not existed for a long time. If you insist that they are true, please pick your copy of Dan Brown's Angels and Demons and Da Vinci Code and go back to you ignorant bubble of fiction where anything is possible.

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If he is a member of some illuminati, he dosnt act very seceret about it, with all his gestures and such. Maybe he is involved in more magickal arts or these rappers have there own circle of occult practice that they work. I say so what its alot better than promoting gang membership.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
There is no such thing as illuminati
There are only Masons

Check out Andrew w.k.'s video.It's full of masonic symbolism.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Illuminati fo sho. Any chance he gets he makes that creepy hand gesture.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well, Jay Z may well be an honorary 33rd degree mason IF he has made a worthy sacrifice and learned how to wield the power of the light. Once you give a sacrifice, you are given the Warrior on the Block title (33rd degree).

I don't want to speculate, but I will just say that Jay Z seems power hungry. I wouldn't put much past him in his quest for worldwide fame and status.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
They aren't in the Illuminati. I swear when a black person is wealthy people just assume that they have to be evil. Listen to Rick Ross's song Freemasons featuring Jay-Z. You'll see that they nothing more than entertainers.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess
Well, Jay Z may well be an honorary 33rd degree mason IF he has made a worthy sacrifice and learned how to wield the power of the light. Once you give a sacrifice, you are given the Warrior on the Block title (33rd degree).

I don't want to speculate…
And yet you just did...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Privy_Princess

I don't want to speculate…
And yet you just did...

Alright, point for you.

I guess speculating isn't such a terrible thing.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Nas...i doubt it....he may have gave in once...but i dont believe hes apart of the agenda now...definatley one of the few rebels..but i may be wrong who knows.....Jay-z no doubt...kanye west no doubt...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Yeah the "N" Album is definatley my favourite of all-time
definatley an eye-opener, deeper then all of the music ive ever heard in my life

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Jay-Z has two songs that I know of in which he addresses conspiracy theories.

In "Free Mason" he sorta denies being a Freemason,

and in "Hot Toddy" he says "they think I'm Illuminati"

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
In June, a song called "Monster" was released, in which Jay-Z makes sarcastic statements about conspiracy theory. The song also features Rick Ross, Kanye West and Nicki Minaj

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join