It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Jay-Z, Nas and Kanye Illuminati's?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

I have not heard this. Very interesting indeed. It makes sense though, if Dave C split like that. Dave C said something on the Ophra Show that shed some light in the movie industry regarding black actors in comedy. He said, at least one time in their career, the actor plays the roll of a cross-dressing woman. Dave C went on to say that this purpose is to degrade the actor through the male/female character.

The untimely death of Bernie Mac was curious.

But as far as JZ is concerned, I agree. That person is Evil. I have seen a doc about him and the man, at the least, has a channel to the Dark Side, which he refers to as Rain Man. Ever play his music reversed?

There is additional info at www.lenonhonorfilms.com... about JZ and the like.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I seriously doubt any of the rap fraternity are members of the Illuminati

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaulJohnson
I seriously doubt any of the rap fraternity are members of the Illuminati

Post Of The Year!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Why is such a simplistic statement 'post of the year'? It really goes without saying.

Rappers such as Jay Z (despite his puffed up horse# about being a god and his self importance in being the lackey of the real white movers and shakers in the entertainment industry) are not important enough to be the 'Illuminati' whatever that may be.

Jay Z is a Crowley follower of sorts. That means among other things, seeing yourself as a god, engaging in homosexual ritual magic (yes Crowley did that) and worshipping Lucifer/Baphomet. Baphomet has long been associated with homosexual ritual magic.

I don't believe the 'Oh the Templars were completely innocent and didn't do any worship of Baphomet etc" and the spin job coming out of the Vatican about how misunderstood they were and are. Some influential and key Templars worshipped Baphomet.

The fact that they were tortured et c by the Church isn't at all shocking in the context of the times when 'apostates' and 'non believers' were subject to the same. The Templars in fact would have been seen as worse because they were part of the Church.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Alright not meaning to bump an old thread like this one but about 5 minutes ago I was listening to the big l jay z freestyle in 95 and at 2:08 of the song jay z says even if they won't let me in heaven I'll raise hell till it's heaven. Now I don't believe jay is in the illuminati but Im pretty sure he is luciferian. Back in 1995 big l was a rapper from new York that was ahead of his time and he was putting out great music just go on you tube and look up the video I mention earlier and you see he shreaded jay but he was murdered in 1999 and his murder is still unsolved. This was also around the time jay z started to get real big in the mainstream. I've watched and researched alot of things that say that luciferarians have many rituals they do in order to gain power and it seems that the rappers who make it big in the mainstream but also speak the truth end up dead ie tupac and biggie and big l.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Xraided5

Interesting. So then what particular so called secret society are you addressing here?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
To XRaided5 - great reference to Big L.

Yep,there have been some odd deaths of people around musicians and other people in the entertainment/sports world who make it big.

Musicians themselves like Big L and Pimp C who went on radio and dissed DL rappers who sleep with men as well as women but don't want that knowledge to come out. There are questions about Jay Z in that area and it's not a simple issue about sexuality - there's a whole other field of Luciferian ritual same sex magic.

Jay Z's nephew died - could have been coincidence or maybe was part of the price he paid for fame along with Big L's death. It could have just been the streets doing what they do in Big L's case.

But Jay Z is definitely getting the push and has been for a couple of years. He's screwed many a friend and fellow rapper in his scramble after wealth and fame. But you all might be interested to know that some of his business ventures have failed (Jay Hotels for one) and he has had to pull out of other projects.

His money has taken a hit. On the face of it because of the Global Meltdown but there's probably more to it than that. Word is that he's touring so much in his 40s and came out of retirement because he's short of cash. On paper wealth looks wonderful but sometimes the reality is very different.

I interpret some of the things that have been happening to and around Jay Z as a sign that the white corporate masas who are into the dark side of the occult are playing with him. You always pay the price if you go to that side.I wouldn't be surprised to read in the future of his bankruptcy or sticky end.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hi all,

Ehm this is comon knowledge to us conspiratists.

forum.prisonplanet.com...

Google Jay Z and Illuminati and you will be flooded with info on the subject.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontbelievehype
Why is such a simplistic statement 'post of the year'? It really goes without saying.

Because Paul ohnson is probably joking

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Sover3igN]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Jay-Z, Kayne and Nas are all clowns. Definitely not Illuminati. At any rate - Tupac aka Makaveli is definitely " Illuminati ". My theory is based on facts. I believe that after the first time 2pac was shot five times he had a " Spiritual Epiphany " - probably while he was alone in his room or something like that. Anyway, I believe that in this Epiphany he came to the realzation that he was in " Heaven ". After that I do believe he was approached by Illuminati - possibly CIA ect. Together they came up with a Master Plan to fake his death.

My theory is based on strange lyrics ect. I have a very strange intuition - I view the world as an underlying process " everything has an underlying meaning behind it ". Using this intuition, I often listen to 2pac songs, and hear things that definitely make me ponder whether he is indeed alive.

For instance take the song " Ambitionz Az A Ridah " - in this song Pac says " I've been hesitant to reappear - been away for years - now i'm back my advesaries been reduced to tearz "

Now listen to " Aint Hard 2 Find " it starts off with Pac singing this lyric " I heard a rumour I died murdered in cold blood dramatized - Pictures of me in my final state, you know momma cried. But that was Fiction, some Coward got the story twisted - like I no longer existed mysteriously missen. "

Now we move on to the best one yet " Can't C Me " - So many underlying proccesses in this song - it's crazy. Almost like Pac and George Clinton are laughing at the world - like they both know a huge secret, something that other ppl are clueless about.

Starts off with George Clinton saying " The blind stares of a million pairs of eyes, looking hard but won't realize, that they will never see the P! " Then, a few seconds later, he says " You must be going Blind!~ " Later in the song we hear George Clinton repeating verses such as " The stares of a million pairs of eyes, And you'll never realize - Youuuuuuu Can't See Me! - in a high-pitched voice. And, of course, with laughing in the background. Later George Clinton says " Which way did he got joe, which way did he go ? " Then we hear George Clinton say - " Riiiiiiiiight before your eyes, i'llllllll disappear from here, you can't see me! "

Then, " 20/20 vision won't visualize. all the glasses won't help you realize. You can't see me! With Pac in the background saying things such as " I'm in the Flesh baby, But you can't see me!" " You're blinded, you're blinded, you can't see me! Then " Thug life baby - don't believe everything you read - Alize and Weed! "

Then more of George Clinton repeating " You can't see me " " Right before your very eyes, you can't even visualize " Then the best for last " See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil; You won't see me! " Then more laughing @ the world. Then, " First see me, now you don't! Wanna see me but you won't! Come to see me but you can't! " Then, " Right between your eyes and you'll never realize. Right before your eyes you won't even realize. Visualize what you can't see! "

You really gotta listen to this song for yourself as it is hard to explain these " signs " as words.

Conclusion: 2pac is definitely Illuminati and that's not even going into the Don Killuminati 7 day theory stuff - just look @ the CD cover - 2pac on a Cross and the stranger thing is the Moon with 2pacs Eye looking down @ himself on the Cross... hmm.. 2pac on cross.. Jesus Christ was ressurected from the " Dead " ect. Just mentioning Illuminati as Killuminati is very suspect as well.

Anyway, I spent about 10 minutes on this post so sorry for any typos or anything. Just my opionion. 2pac is Illuminati and is alive and laughing @ all who thinks he isn't!

=P

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Ok, I know that many people think this is a pointless thread, in which case ignore.

I, on the other hand, think that there is something - not quite sure what - to all this.

I have read through and watched the vids, and would like to mention Jay-Z and a new artist I have been listening to. He is Simon Curtis and is also known as the Boy Robot - similarity to Lady Gaga and her manner? On his album there are two tracks in particular which aroused my interest - Brainwash and The Dark. Now I am sure that some will say I am reading too much into this, but I agree with another post I saw on another thread which said that some things are hidden in plain view. I am just throwing it out there, agree or disagree your choice.

In Brainwash which starts off with a sample from G. Edward Griffin's infamous 1980s interview with Yuri Bezmenov/Tomas Schuman, a Soviet defector about the 4 stages of brainwashing (demoralization, destabilization, crisis, normalization), then he sings :

Ooh, I'm brainwashed
captivated by The Fame
Oh it's taking over me now
mighty baby, untamed lover
Ooh, I'm brainwashed
double oh who?
Seven digits
Connect me to you,
Sweet Center
baby, baby
take me with you

In The Dark, the next track - which has a guest appearance (sampled) by, Jay-Z no less, it sounds as if Simon Curtis is asking to be accepted into Jay-Z's tutelage.

The lyrics have several Illuminati/Masonic references :

I don't wanna say the things I have to say
who's to say that I'll ever say them at all?
Gotta be that, gotta get it with that act
Gotta wear the hat although it's all a mismatch
Squared circles, ran around the hurdles
I did everything, I thought there was a purpose?
Can somebody show me how to get in?
'Cause I can't figure out how to get in.

Can somebody show me?
I can't see in The Dark
Can somebody take me?
I can't stay in The Dark?
Will you Illuminate me on out of
The Dark?

Now to me this sounds like he is begging to be accepted into the upper echelons of pop, and then magically Jay-Z answers him, so the questions must have been aimed at Jay-Z. I am sure that some will think I am overanalysing this, and maybe I am. Or not.

Just another opinion on the whole Jay-Z illuminati thing.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Nas' latest album was a breath of fresh air, I found it quite conscious and well intentioned.

Kanye sold out - he shoulda stuck to producing anyway.

And Jay-Z did big time

But the underground has always got the skills.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Jay Z and Kanye are without a doubt. Nas i'm not sure.
Lauryn Hill is perfect example of someone that was in it ,then dropped on the radar ,and then came back against in.

listen to her songs "I get out" and "mystery of iniquity"

[edit on 17-4-2010 by everythingwasbeautiful]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Jay-Z is without a doubt somehow affiliated with the "Illuminati" in some sort of ways. If you go back to his VERY FIRST album Reasonable Doubt, the song "D'Evils" (which is a very nice play on words might I add) in the chorus it samples a line from Prodigy of Mobb Deep that says:

"Illuminati want my mind soul and my body,"
"Secret society, tryin' keep they eye on me."

The entire rest of the song is also very deep, one of the most meaningful Rap songs I've ever heard. And Jay ends with one of his best lines by my standards;

"And even if Jehova witness, bet he'll never testify."

VERY nice play on words since Jigga self named himself JAY-hova, or Jehova.

Plus have you ever seen his Rock-A-Wear clothing line? There's masonic and illuminati symbols EVERYWHERE. Even in his videos he and Rihanna will flash the occasional illuminati hand signal.

-IllLit

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well, I find it interesting that Nas's dis track to Jay Z was entitled "Ether".

Ether is the substance used by priests during exorcisms. They throw it on the victim to aid them in ridding themselves of the demons.

So I'm guessing Nas knew what was up with Jay Z way back in '01.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
nas is half man half amazing so i dought hes illuminati haha
nh but him and damien marley are about to release a albulm which is a charity to places in africa and there music is to world consious unlike most these days

real rappers exposing the system today i would say is

dead prez
progidy
immortal technique
mos def
dmx

and the opposite
jay z
lil wayne
enimen(as we move toward a new world order lyric)
maybe kanye
and dora the explorer

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
nas is half man half amazing so i dought hes illuminati haha
nh but him and damien marley are about to release a albulm which is a charity to places in africa and there music is to world consious unlike most these days

real rappers exposing the system today i would say is

dead prez
progidy
immortal technique
mos def
dmx

and the opposite
jay z
lil wayne
enimen(as we move toward a new world order lyric)
maybe kanye
and dora the explorer

Yeah props to Immortal Technique he's one of the only modern rappers who actually describes the world as it is. He brings a lot of the corruption going on in our world into his lyrics which a lot of rappers today fail to do.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
HAHA! You can't be serious....
They are just very wealthy entertainers and nothing more, unless of course every welathy famous black man makes you nervous?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by Phazon

I have noted the use of the triangle symbol in videos made by Jay Z, but I have to wonder about the use of it, historically the triangle symbol means that you support the gay lifestyle or that you are gay. The only other noted use of it is in a pyramid, and it's meaning is pretty much up in the air in that capacity.

I think the main reason for showing the symbols and doing the hand signs, is to get people talking. People can compare then Jay-Z's music video with a dollar bill etc. People dont realise it but they are being brainwashed to notice similarities without even knowing.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mateandbucky06
HAHA! You can't be serious....
They are just very wealthy entertainers and nothing more, unless of course every welathy famous black man makes you nervous?

Very wealthy entertainers that started as crack dealers in Harlem and Queens, and "learned the workings of the underground", that is, if you actually listen to their music.

If you listen to the music, watch the videos, and just look at their clothing line it's quite obvious.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join