It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Jay-Z, Nas and Kanye Illuminati's?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I've watched a few videos on youtube suggesting Jay-Z as an Illuminati and it's very compelling. I really think he is and he appears very sinister. I don't think it's any coincidence that his record label is named "Rock-a-fella". As for Kanye and Nas I'm less sure, I think they might be just copying stuff from Jay-Z not knowing what they're doing, but I'm not sure. Anyway have a look at this video and see for yourselves. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phazon

I think artists in an industry like rap and R&B quite simply like to display power and mystique. It would make him "look good" if people thought he was "good enough" to be in the "Illuminati" - however, I highly doubt he actually is - even assuming that such a group actually exists to begin with...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I think rappers just add that kindof stuff for entertainment value-nothing more. If the illuminati exists (I'm not 100% sure whether I think they do or not) it's the politicians, bankers etc. who are involved. People with real power.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Are you serious?

They're nothing but entertainers or people who make money off of music and stuff.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I am sorry , I liked the video. Perhaps it is his way of sending out the word on the NWO through music and video.

It is no surprise that when it comes down the celebrities will want one of those chips that just read KMA.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Gotta agree ; though at first glance he does seem shady because they're rappers and such, i honestly believe without a doubt NONE of those people are more enlightened than us in the terms of a global dominance over the world. That'll be the day when pigs fly.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
First off, the video is a mix of illuminati, masonic, satanic, astrological, etc. symbology. So you could say that they are affiliated with any of these if you were going to jump to conclusions.

Hip-hop artists make a career out of parody. The music itself is rarely original, or at least contains non-original loops, choruses, sound effects, etc.

Jay-Z is has no more affiliation with the Illuminati than Irv Gotti has with John Gotti, or Murder Inc. Records has to do with Meyer Lansky.

If anything, people like Jay-Z and Nas are trying to attract attention to the very same issues we concern ourselves here with on ATS. Hip-Hop in anti-establishment, not the other way around.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I don't know...
I kind of think that rappers are real gangsters like pro-wrestling is real.

Whatever sells.
Right?

Who knows for sure though?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightinDarkness
reply to post by Phazon

I think artists in an industry like rap and R&B quite simply like to display power and mystique. It would make him "look good" if people thought he was "good enough" to be in the "Illuminati" - however, I highly doubt he actually is - even assuming that such a group actually exists to begin with...

Good post and exactly what I think

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissInformation
I think rappers just add that kindof stuff for entertainment value-nothing more. If the illuminati exists (I'm not 100% sure whether I think they do or not) it's the politicians, bankers etc. who are involved. People with real power.

This is the same exact response I got in my 'Satanism and Mind Control in Rock Music Industry' thread.

People don't believe that all the delightful artists and musicians and celebrities in the world could REALLY be part of secret societies... they think they throw in satanic references, materialistic mind control etc. to make their music 'catchy'.

It's this mentality that keeps us from recognizing how demoniac and materialistic the music industry has become. We can't even admit that outward satanist rock bands are 'really' devil worshipers, in the same sense that people won't admit that rap artists are prostitutes to the satanic music industry.

"It's all just for money" they say:

Well who the hell runs money? Satanists and the Federal Reserve

We have GOT to wake up.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Jay-Z were illuminati, he's not from the hood anymore, the man is 100% materialism and about his own ego. His darling wife Beyonce Knowles is in the same boat. People give these artists way too much credit without realizing who is pulling their strings.

This stuff is rampant in the music industry, all genres. The labels and CEO's are ALL satanist illuminati.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
One quick point I want to make, does anyone remember when Dave Chapelle ran off to Africa to 'get away from it all'? Rumors were running wild that he was running for his life, something he hinted to close friends and associates. To this day, he jokes about the situation but doesn't 'really' joke. He is trying to let people know what really happened...

Dave Chapelle was approached by a body of illuminati members, including well known actors and 'friends' of Dave's. These are the people who have REALLY 'made it' in Hollywood and the Media etc. These are the people who have made specific pacts to Illuminati branches of the media etc. Dave claimed one of these people was Oprah... this is something he refuses to talk about now that he's back in the American spotlight.

Basically, when you 'make it', especially being a black artists, actor, musician, etc. you are approached by a certain group of people who will make you richer and more powerful than you ever imagined. These are the people Dave ran away from and tried to tell others about; instead the media said he went a little 'crazy' and went to Africa just to cool off. To this DAY Dave has to joke about it while at the same time giving the knowing impression that yes, he was approached by a body of his peers who are part of the same system that is keeping black culture oppressed through ignorance, materialism and violence.

Not everyone runs away when approached by the Illuminati. Many end the deal with a firm handshake, and I believe we can safely assume that there are artists within the music industry who have done the dirty deed and made pacts with the industry to keep pushing a certain agenda for the sake of untold wealth. Dave ran away from this cabal of hollywood illuminati... Jay-Z and Kanye West most likely did not.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Never know if they are part of it.

The Illuminati control the, banks, government, media, Hollywood--why not the music industry?

I don't know another reason why Kayne and Jay-Z show that pyramid sign with their hands so much. If you can give me another explanation other than it represents a Masonic pyramid, then that would be appreciated.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

I do not think they have enough fingers to make a 'Masonic' pyramid, considering they are unfinished and have an all seeing eye on them. I would like to see them try however.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Dude, I need to know where you get this from.
Please, I implore you.
You speak with such ardent fervor and I'm beyond curious as to how and where you learn such things.
Share with me.

[edit on 1/7/2008 by wu kung]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Uh...did I use those words correctly?
Ardent fervor...
yeah...I'm pretty sure I did.

Fiery passion.
That could've worked too.
Hmmm....

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phazon

Jay-Z has got 99 problems, but I'm pretty sure that being a member of
a secret society such as the Illuminati isn't one.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by pmexplorer]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
you will probably find this older post I made of interest:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

its a dynasaty sign

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
you will probably find this older post I made of interest:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cool find, I've never seen any symbolic ethics lecture on these topics before, it's pretty awesome to see that people are picking up on key points of Illuminatic symbology. These people take every major celestial or solar event and map it around Religion, societies, holidays, etc. It's an easy thing to point out how often managers of top artists will run them around and portray them as specific people on specific dates. For example, when 'girl-bands' play concerts on the strongest day of the zodiac to reinforce the sexual/lusty desires of people. Astrology is NOT considered proven by science, but the Illuminati use it profusely to organize and schedule almost every major event, from processions of the State to big name concerts etc.

It's not a stretch to consider that managers and big wigs in the music industry are indeed in the same money-mongering cabal that the Illuminati political body is. In fact, both industries majorly effect Americas vision of success, morality, religion etc. It's all about manipulation through different medias, and I feel almost positive that many of the top names have sold themselves to manipulation.

Sorry to rant, this topic is just important for my generation to pick up. We're all being manipulated through our own media-led culture. The major media is owned by KNOWN satanists, which also have their fingers in Hollywood and the music business... once you start to see it, you will see it easily.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't think it's fair to portray the entire entertainment industry as being Satanic, anymore than it is fair to portray the entire political system as such. Furthermore, we don't really know the orientation of the Illuminati. We always think of the Illuminati as being the ringmaster, but what if they are actually the ones trying to ward off the negative powers that are running rampant now and gaining strength. I see a lot of lumping together here.

There is a war going on, a hidden war. The NWO is not here quite yet, besause they have opposition. There must be some secret society or another that is opposing the forces of evil, or the devil would already have been revealed.

I have to say the video posted above was quite interesting. There may be more to the story, but again, it could just be a parody. After all, they might be on here reading about the same stuff we are. Then again, they might actually think they are doing a parody, not even realizing what master they serve. There are so many people doing their part to bring about the NWO, who really have no idea whatsoever what they are involved in. Take Masons even. I don't even think that the majority of Mason really realize what they are involved in, or their true place in the overall scheme of things.

Then again, back on the other side. I don't think anyone can deny the power of music on so many levels. Mastering tone frequency is more than an art.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join