It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy: "The next crisis is a moment away!!!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Rudy: "The next crisis is a moment away!!!"

bravenewfilms.org

The ad includes images of Osama Bin Laden, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and the recently assassinated former Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto to drive home the presence of those dangers.

The advertisement, to be aired nationally on FOX News Channel and locally in New Hampshire and Florida, begins with images of large groups of shouting Middle Easterners with a narrator warning viewers that the United States faces an "enemy without borders."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I wasn't sure at first if this was real or not - but it appears it is.

What's with the Hollywood voice over? And the cheesy "I'll take care of you" look at the end? If the masses are truly this gullible, I am amazed. I would assume an ad like this would ruin someone's presidential bid, I hope I am proven right on this eventually.

Where else is the font used at the end also, is it the 9/11 Commission or a White House style of some kind?

bravenewfilms.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This is just another instance of the Ghoul of 9/11 feeding his political hunger on the dead of the WTC. It's all he has to offer, and I can't see if the dumbest couch potato really buying this. When you don't have substance, all you can hope to do is build image.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Oh man, that has to be the lowest thing I have seen for a while. I guess the world has gone to hell and the only chance I have left is to place my life in Giuliani's hands. Maybe I should start calling him my savior...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Yep, All the guy has to offer is he was there at 9/11. It's a shame he has to build his political career on the lives that were lost that day. He obviously has no shame, but what politician does?

The good news is he should fade from the scene soon. Hopefully.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Why do I feel so worried that this may strike a chord on the heartstrings of the "patriots", the ones who buy all the things mentioned hook, line and sinker, while towing the "anti-american" line at those who disagree?

I can't believe it's going to air. It's inflammatory material and pure fear mongering at its worst! I believe in free speech but isn't it time we had some kind of checks in place for things like this? Propaganda is an extremely powerful tool with a long detailed history of how to abuse it successfully.

top topics

join