It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY Higher Self = OUR Higher Self = Collective Consciousness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I had a meditation yesterday and it was wonderful. Just interested to see if anyone else has experienced this kind of thing:

I saw myself in my body, then my conscious energy went directly above me, to a 1st level. On that level, it was dimly lit with a road that went round and round. I looked around and thought to myself, I don't want to go around and around. The road doesnt really go anywhere. So I looked up to see if there was somewhere else. I saw another level, so I walked upwards and I came to this misty white place. I called it a spirit level.

I thought, oh not much happens here so I will keep going. But, as I went to walk on I saw another person in spirit. I went up and spoke to the Spirit.

The Spirit said, "this is a very powerful place. Much is done here for the collective"

I asked the Spirit to explain. The Spirit told me this is where ALL higher selves exist.

I was delighted and saw myself smiling and said "Oh wow, how exciting!"
I then thought, if ALL higher thoughts exist here, then maybe I could get some messages to my friends and family? The spirit said, "yes". So, I sent thoughts to some of my friends and family. I was very happy cos I didn't need a phone!!!

I then, still happy realised that if I wanted to do something positive collectively, I could manifest the thought there as all higher selves would hear the thought. The spirit said, "yes, that is how it is done"

I asked why the Spirit was there in the Higher Self. The Spirit said, "I only come here when I have important work to do. When something needs to be done collectively"... I was very impressed!!

From this, now I consider that when people talk about the Higher Self, where our thoughts come from, I used to call it MY Higher Self... but now, I feel it is OUR Higher Self. ALL our Higher Selves are connected.

So, I haven't done it yet, but I am going to try an experiment. I am going to meditate again and get back to the Higher Self Place and manifest something positive on a collective level.

But, the road to hell is paved with good intention
so I am a little reluctant to manifest anything just in case, what I think is positive might actually be negative?

So, perhaps I should just manifest LOVE there?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

That seems like one heck of a meditation there. Your so deep into your meditation that you actually see the spirit world or just realize it exists?

Ways to experience the astral realm would be to take '___', have a near death experience (NDE), or die, which obviously isn't the best option.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I am conscious of what I see and I interact with spirit.

I am very careful not to OBE though. While I was in meditation, I felt my crown chakra expanding... I don't allow myself to entirely leave my body. I have had OBEs so as soon as my crown feels a certain way, I don't go any further, if that makes sense?

And the funny thing is, at times I feel like I could quite easily walk out of my body and join up with my spirit. That is a bit scarey for me though.

When I had my first OBE I didn't know what was happening, so it happened. Now I am reluctant.

I would like to try an experiment where I try and meet up with someone in the Higher Self place. Anyone interested in trying?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
I am conscious of what I see and I interact with spirit.

I am very careful not to OBE though. While I was in meditation, I felt my crown chakra expanding... I don't allow myself to entirely leave my body. I have had OBEs so as soon as my crown feels a certain way, I don't go any further, if that makes sense?

If that make sense you ask. Well I'm sure it would, but I'm not capable (or I don't know how) to have an OBE.

And I can't feel my chakras either. Maybe if I start meditating, maybe, but for now, I've never experienced a paranormal or spiritual event.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I would like to try an experiment where I try and meet up with someone in the Higher Self place. Anyone interested in trying?

I would be, anything to prove of a place beyond my normal consciousnesses and perceptions and senses.

But I don't know how to meet someone's higher self or have an out-of-body experience.
But I've read other members on ATS who have had OBEs and can even it do consciously.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
And I can't feel my chakras either. Maybe if I start meditating, maybe, but for now, I've never experienced a paranormal or spiritual event.

Have you ever tried to meditate?

Shirley MacLaine has an exceptional meditation tape. Her meditations are probably the best I have ever tried. I don't use them now cos I can do it without assistance.

I will try to find the name of the tape. I had it years ago on video. It was fantastic. If you wanted to try to learn to meditate then I would recommend anything by Shirley MacLaine.

edit to add: The meditation vid I had was called Inner Work Out. I think they maybe a series. But in all honesty, her meditations had me deep very quickly. Might also help you to become conscious of your energy points (chakras)

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I never really seriously tried to meditate and I might look into MacLaine's tapes, but I'm more in to practicing telekinesis (even though I've heard mediation can wonders on the body, mind and spirit if done right).

I haven't been successfully at TK yet, but I really need to practice more.

Just to build my belief more that paranormal abilities are real, I started a thread on it and got almost 60 replies and I'm even a stronger believer now and if I ever perform TK, then I'll have to believe in the paranormal/abnormal.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I haven't been successfully at TK yet, but I really need to practice more.

TK = ability to move objects with your mind? Well, if what I saw in my meditation is anything to go by, perhaps TK as it is thought formed would manifest there? I am not sure of TK cos have never really thought about it but would like to have a look into it.

The fact that it relies on 'thought' intrigues me.

I started a thread on it

Oh I would like to read it... could you put the link in?

edit to add
www.shirleymaclaine.com...

Tis funny that I recommend her and there is a link advertising her too!!

There are a lot of sharks around imo, but as I have tried so many meditation tapes, honestly, she is the best. You actually get something for your money!! = see results.

oh edit x 2

If you don't want to spend money... join a library. Try it for free!

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ah, I guess I have not done that, only relaxation. But to me, and you can do what you think you are doing, would not you only reach a small part of the "Our Comsic Consciousness" (oh, I guess that is "Our Higher Self". I mean due to just my thinking on it, you would only get to access a small part of the overall big picture. I guess what I am saying is that everyone is unique and being unique we really can not access all of it, but still just a small part of it.

Well, that is just my take on it, but really I do not meditate, but deeply relax sometimes in the past. It is sort of a form of self-hypnosis, and a person deeply relax by letting go of all negative thoughts (takes about 21-30 days but you say "Cancel, cancel" when a negative thought comes into your mind - pretty soon you do not have those anymore - but still you are not really done yet for awhile. It takes still some more time for your brain to adjust to the new focus center.)

Well, I guess each to his/her own. Just to me different methods for different people.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
To Thurisaz---

Here's the thread you wanted to see: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's not active anymore, but I guess it's an interesting read.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Monsterenergy791]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You can send some love my way!!!! My cousin is a practicing witch and she can turn the lights in a house off and on as she walks through the rooms. She started by playing around with the dark side of the spirit world and we were all were very worried for her. Later her father passed away and we are all very religious so that snapped her out of the dark evil stuff. She was raised good and went to church every week, Then she went to college and met some pretty evil people who got her twisted into the Satanist crap. Thankfully she is normal now and lives a good life, Except for her little secrets.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I would be, anything to prove of a place beyond my normal consciousnesses and perceptions and senses.

But I don't know how to meet someone's higher self or have an out-of-body experience.
But I've read other members on ATS who have had OBEs and can even it do consciously.

As far as feeling your chakras etc, I'm sure you do it all the time but it is so subtle that it does not stand out from other experiences. First thing I would recommend is to limit your diet to vegetables for about a week. It's not a moral thing, but I have found that my sensory awareness is much higher when I eat only vegetables for a while. I love meat, so don't take this as vegetarian or vegan rhetoric.

Secondly, I totally recommend a reiki technique known as "Reconnection therapy". I had this given to me as a gift one time ( I really would not have done it otherwise). And during my reiki experience everything was pretty natural and the therapist did some of what I would call "Interpretative" therapy, which was all well and good. Then she said "I'm going to try something new on you that I just learned" She went about doing this and I had the wildest experience. Specificaly I felt "strings being pulled in my head". I quote that, because it's completely subjective, but it was amazing. I felt these chakras that people speak of. I still don't believe the therapist really knew what she was doing on a very basic level, but it was an amazing experience that really showed me the reality of these subtle things.

From then on, I was able to experience the same thing without need of the therapist. Just knowing what it felt like was enough to allow me to zero in on it during meditation by myself.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Actually TK relies on the lack of thought (a completly clear mind , meditation helps ALOT) and the will to move an object.

If You are interested in TK or any other psionic stuff I recomend the sitepsipog.net... , this is a site created some time ago by a sceptic that wanted to check for himself if all that talk really works , and well he became a firm beliver + a pretty good psion

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Thill]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

I've checked out psipog.net... before and I find it to be the best TK/PK site on the web.

I like how it is organized and how it says the videos on the website can't be verified 100% true, but I still believe them to be true.

I don't see any reason to make a fake TK video, unless you have nothing better to do and you don't have a life (I really don't hoaxers by the way--but who does?).

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmoebaSized
..you would only get to access a small part of the overall big picture. I guess what I am saying is that everyone is unique and being unique we really can not access all of it, but still just a small part of it.

Hello there, I agree with what your suggesting but in the back of my mind I remember a Deepak Chopra seminar I went to and he said something that has stuck with me:

He said something like this:

"Problem with people is they don't think big enough, they don't aim high enough so they only ever take baby steps..."

That is not quote for quote but something like that. And I feel it is right.

If the 7 fold theory is correct, then that small part of it is actually big or bigger than what we can comprehend.

but you say "Cancel, cancel" when a negative thought comes into your mind - pretty soon you do not have those anymore

Oh yes, that is a fantastic thing to do!

Cancel is such a powerful word. It immediately kills LOL off negative thoughts about the self or negates training that is outdated from parents/experiences. Louise Hay's book "You Can Heal Your Life" touches upon this technique too.

I have personally used this and it is really powerful.

Also, the other very empowering thing is to learn that we have about 10 secs to think about something before we react

That has saved me quite a few times !!!

Thanks so much for mentioning the cancel technique!!

Oh there is a great thread about affirmations, I will find it and link it here.

reply to post by Thill

Thanks for the link! I will definitely check it out.

reply to post by Monsterenergy791

And thank you too Monster! It is wonderful to learn about new things -> expand the mind!!

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga
As far as feeling your chakras etc, I'm sure you do it all the time but it is so subtle that it does not stand out from other experiences.

Oh I dunno, the first time I saw a Kinesiologist ... whoah!!
Fantastic stuff.

However, when I first started focusing on my chakras, I couldn't really sense anything, but now I do. So in time, I think you become more intune with your energy.

Secondly, I totally recommend a reiki technique known as "Reconnection therapy".

Oh its great to hear of new things...as with the TK. This is something I have not heard of. I have had Reiki (which I love) -> generally fall asleep and wake up an hour later.

Specificaly I felt "strings being pulled in my head". I quote that, because it's completely subjective, but it was amazing.

Well, that is a good way of describing it, I just called my chakra expanding but that pulling feeling is exactly what it felt like.

Original Post by Skywalker

You can send some love my way!!!! My cousin is a practicing witch and she can turn the lights in a house off and on as she walks through the rooms. She started by playing around with the dark side of the spirit world and we were all were very worried for her. Thankfully she is normal now and lives a good life, Except for her little secrets

Wow... amazing she can turn lights in a house off and on?

I could say quite a lot here as I dabbled myself for a time. Prolly less said the better!!

I do believe in the power of out sourcing energies but I urge caution and to be honest it is one of the reasons I moved on from that, but I do still consider what I learnt during that time as somehow part of my path or learning. If it weren't for some of the experiences I may not have moved on...

As for sending love to you....love is only a thought away!!

So, already thought it, willed it and so it is...

This is the Affirmations thread I said I would include. It gets Five Gold Stars from me... highly recommend it!

Empowering Questions As Affirmations

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Indeed, all is connected. Much the same way atoms make up particles, and those in turn make up cells, which in turn make up organs...

As above, so below.

I have had one experience that I will briefly touch on that echo's your experience.

During a very deep shamanic moment I lost all sense of who I was, what I was, where I was. I had my eyes open--but I could see nothing around me. I wasn't even sure I was alive or dead.

I did, however have the "inner voice" we all have. You know, the one you talk to yourself in your head with.

I said, "what is the nature of reality"?

Instantly, I was shown the symbol for infinity, the side-ways 8. As it came more into focus, I saw that not only was it an infinity symbol--but It was also a mobius strip:

I also heard the phrase, "Everything is everything" echoed.

After realizing that reality/existence never "began" and never "ends" -- I was pushed farther.

I can only describe what I experienced next as pure white. White was all I was able to perceive. It was almost to intense of a "sensation" for me. At this point I had a strange feeling of, "Oh, this is where it all comes from and ends back up...I'm home."

I was able somehow to not really "see" but instantly understand/feel that everything that ever was, will be, could be...is in a constant state of co-existence in this higher realm. The reason no one "single" experience could be observed was due to the fact that all potentials were happening simultaneously. I understood why static reality was important--in that higher place no single though-form could exist.

I remember coming down backwards back to myself and as I slowly gained a sense of not only *what* I was, but who I was. I remember thinking, "my god...I'm Jesus, Ghandi, Steven Hawking...I'm that rock over there, this chair....I just have chosen this time around to be me..."

It was a most profound experience that changed forever the way I view myself and others.

The reason the more love and light you put into the world, the more you get is in part due to the fact that loving anything or anyone is simply self-love. It gets reflected back at you because on a most fundamental level, it IS you.

From this experience I have since put much more work into my shamanic profession. Occasionally (few times a week), I'll feel my third eye, as if someone is touching my forehead with a finger. Other times when I meditate now I feel "spinning vortexes" of energy in my abdomen, chest, and crown areas.

I feel that I was shown a great gift, and was somehow "spiritually upgraded" to accept and be able to expand my awareness to allow for the extraordinary to become ordinary in my life.

Not to long after the numbers began...i'm sure you know what I mean...11:11 and others....

I'm not to sure where my ride will end up, but I'm pretty sure that something big is on the horizon--an event that'll somehow unite mankind by a stark realization that "um, why can't we all just get along?" I have nothing to go on but the feelings of urgency to become "spiritually prepared" I feel when I meditate.

Has time not seemed be speeding up to any of you?

Good luck, and go carefully.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

You can send some love my way!!!! My cousin is a practicing witch and she can turn the lights in a house off and on as she walks through the rooms. She started by playing around with the dark side of the spirit world and we were all were very worried for her. Later her father passed away and we are all very religious so that snapped her out of the dark evil stuff. She was raised good and went to church every week, Then she went to college and met some pretty evil people who got her twisted into the Satanist crap. Thankfully she is normal now and lives a good life, Except for her little secrets.

I have a theory on how she may be turning the lights on and off...

Next time you enter a room or are otherwise in the house with her watch her hands closely or listen for the tell tale clapping sound or hand motion. She may have secretly installed a device which allows one to activate the lights with this seemingly impossible method

Ok sorry for that my appologies for being a wise arse but I simply couldnt resist. In all actuality I am very glad to hear she is back on the straight and narrow and has turned her life around.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tnt3kgt

I'm not sure how you can call someone who is now going to church being on the straight and narrow.

The straight and narrow does not fall into any realm of extremes, it falls on the path which is very, very, very, very rarely trod.

When you have a huge evangelical base that can, by themselves elect a president, you can guarantee that evangelism is not the straight and narrow, because so many people claim to be on that path.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

If I was a moderator or administer for ATS, I would of given you an applause for your post.

But since I'm not a mod., I just gave you what I could, a star.

And I also agree with what you have to say, even though I've never had those types of experience in my life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join