It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura 'Don't Start the Revolution Without Me!'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Jesse Ventura 'Don't Start the Revolution Without Me!'

www.msnbc.msn.com

MINNEAPOLIS - Former Gov. Jesse Ventura may prefer Mexico to Minnesota these days, but his ex-constituents will still recognize his style if they pick up his upcoming book, "Don't Start the Revolution Without Me!"

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If you read the article on this book, you will find some really heavy duty comments by Ventura. Many thousands of people will read this never thinking of any of the points brought up by Ventura. I think the pressure is hitting all of us even the famous people. From what I read in the article Jesse is probably a lurker on here.
DWT
www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-1-2008 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I am definitely a fan of the man Ventura!!

It was fun when he was our Governor, but he did screw up Minnesota financially with all the excess budget funds returned to property tax payers. This state has been operating in borderline red ink ever since. And he has no idea how to handle the media, and takes off on non "job related" adventures when tshtf.

But other than that.... lol I really like the guy. If he ever shows that he has learned from his mistakes and wont shoot from the lip... I would vote for him.

I can guarantee no one would dare mess with this country if he was President!

Mr. "I aint got time to bleed" Ventura... What you see is what you get! And a good ole Minnesota boy to boot... lol

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
you guys do relize jesse is a 9/11 truther he says in severel videos 9/11 wa san inside job he rocks im buying his book

top topics

join