It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking retiredafb - The apollo 20 hoax and the STS 107 tapes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
the story of retiredafb is a very confusing one. What purpose does he have to create a hoax? money? fame?

The latest theory is that retiredafb's youtube account was hijacked by TPTB and TPTB deleted the videos that were not hoaxes and placed new videos that were hoaxes to discredit him. Then retiredafb created a revver account, which was also hijacked and they added 2012 nibiru videos to make retiredafb look even more like a hoaxer.

Now there's a new account on youtube. moonwalker1966delta. He seems to be posting the old videos that were removed here and new ones:
youtube.com...

His account was created Aug 30th 2007 which is when the faked hoax videos started to show up. Perhaps this guy is the real retiredafb who created a new account after his first one was taken over. Interested how his country now says USA instead of Rwanda. Perhaps to fool TPTB into not believing it is him or maybe it is a contact of the real retiredafb who lives in the States.

[edit on 7-3-2008 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have contacted this moonwalker guy and asked for an interview.
this is our correspondence.

Original Message To:
Do you have more?
Are you friend of retiredafb?

-Reply-
no i'm sorry but i've never met Rutldege sine here at NASA we were kept devided one each other.I was an USAF pilot too and i was the commander of Apollo 19
I'm very sorry but i try to put online what i can and answer to your question s much as i can.i have been the CMDR of Apollo 19 so since my freind Rutledge revealed the truth i'm doing the same because i think now people must konw the truth about everything.If you have to answer please ask i'd be glad to answer you:-)-
q:

Could I ask you a good deal more questions in a sort of "interview"? I am a member of the site AboveTopSecret.com and if it's discussed there, it will quickly circulate. So if I asked you questions, the answers would be intelligently debated.
a:
Yes i'm ready to answer to your questions and have the interview you proposed.

------
There you have it.
I sent him another email asking is there anything on TOP of what I am going to ask I should focus on as well.

So is there anything here someone wants to ask the guy as well? I'm going to focus on why the heck anyone should believe him if his videos are proven fake. From there we'll see as I'm going to remain unbiased to see what comes out. .

His videos are a bit interesting. One video is the one retiredafb put up and his speech pattern is the same.

b

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I have e-mailed nasa about apollo 20....

man are they twitchy

there response was very abrupt

" The apollo missions ended with Apollo 17,. If you wish to view genuine Nasa footage please visit our web site.

Apollo 18,19 and 20 were cancelled by nasa due to budget restrictions and a lack of public interest.

If you have any further enquirys please blah blah"

at the bottom of the e-mail it states that my e-mail has been passed on to homeland security.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
OK, the video of the city is fake and this has been prove many times (Google please! It is a stitch up of two Apollo 17 photos FFS! Why is it that people still believe at least this video is real???).

FAAAAAAAAAAAAKEE!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
I have contacted this moonwalker guy and asked for an interview.
this is our correspondence.

Original Message To:
Do you have more?
Are you friend of retiredafb?

-Reply-
no i'm sorry but i've never met Rutldege sine here at NASA we were kept devided one each other.I was an USAF pilot too and i was the commander of Apollo 19
I'm very sorry but i try to put online what i can and answer to your question s much as i can.i have been the CMDR of Apollo 19 so since my freind Rutledge revealed the truth i'm doing the same because i think now people must konw the truth about everything.If you have to answer please ask i'd be glad to answer you:-)-
q:

Could I ask you a good deal more questions in a sort of "interview"? I am a member of the site AboveTopSecret.com and if it's discussed there, it will quickly circulate. So if I asked you questions, the answers would be intelligently debated.
a:
Yes i'm ready to answer to your questions and have the interview you proposed.

------
There you have it.
I sent him another email asking is there anything on TOP of what I am going to ask I should focus on as well.

So is there anything here someone wants to ask the guy as well? I'm going to focus on why the heck anyone should believe him if his videos are proven fake. From there we'll see as I'm going to remain unbiased to see what comes out. .

His videos are a bit interesting. One video is the one retiredafb put up and his speech pattern is the same.

b

That's great that you found the mission commander for Apollo 20. If you continue to have correspondence, can you please ask him the following question?

What date, time and location did the mission launch from earth

Thanks

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

hey - well done for running down the leads ,

BUT

my hackles are raised by this :

Are you friend of retiredafb? ...........-Reply- ...no i'm sorry but i've never met Rutldege
]

then :

so since my freind Rutledge revealed the

maybee i am just too cynical - but i see a breakdown in internal consistancy within 80 words

now i realise that meeting is not a pre requisite of freindship - but if i wrote that i would have said :

Are you friend of retiredafb? ...........-Reply- ... yes , although i'm sorry but i've never met Rutldege
]

then :

so since my friend Rutledge revealed the

the changes are bolded - and yes its pedantic - but i expect an astronaut to spel friend correctly - yes i know i have made the same mis spelling in my opening paragraph - but i hold astronauts who were selected from hundreds of throusands of applicants ffor thier education and intelligence among other qualities to a higher standard

just look @ the qualifications and education levels of aldrin , armstrong etc from thier bio`s

and on another note :

sine here at NASA we were kept devided one each other.I was an USAF pilot too and i was the commander of Apollo 19
I'm very sorry but i try to put online what i can and answer to your question s much as i can.i have been the CMDR of Apollo 19

firstly - why were they seperated ? it makes almost zero sense - all previous astronauts had constant contact -

its far harder to train 2 teams seperatly than a joint program - they learn from each others mistakes if together - and assost each other

as i said all previous space programs - mercury , gemini , appollo - had common personel - and benefited from the prior experience oth the previous personell

compartmentalisation leads to re-invention of the wheel - repeatedly

PS - the ` compartmentalism for secrecy ` argument does not hold water either - they were all professionals with the highest security clearences - now slack jawed yokels .

if any one wants to persue this - do it at your peril - because compartmentalisation has to be total you cannot use the same suit fitters , trainers , technicians etc etc - compartmentalisation has to be complete

also - most of the astronauts knew each other from previous USAF , USN and USMC duties - they were already the cream of the crop before they entered the space program .

and finally - look how many times he tells us that he was the apollo 19 commander - needless repetition of such basic details is a pretty standard warning sign to suspect a person is lying

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I regret what i posted here before the edit,

I would like to ask does anyone have any up to date contact details for William Rutledge? i had two numbers which where disconnected, i want to find out if he is still alive? it seems his material has been taken over by someone else. and that means we cant trust the new video's IMO.

[edit on 15/4/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

at the bottom of the e-mail it states that my e-mail has been passed on to homeland security.

For REAL?!?! For asking a question of NASA the email gets forwarded to Homeland Security? What the hell? So what does that mean? You're on some super-secret watch-list or something?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm getting lost here, wasn't Apollo 19 supposed to have been destroyed? Dude says (with horrible spelling BTW) that he was the Apollo 19 commander. I'd like to see History channel do a special on this...why not with those monster quest and owlgore propaganda shows they air.

*StÅrman*

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm gonna get an interesting footage on 16mm camera taken just after the impact seconds before ending of TLI manouver and i hope to upload it asap on youtube.In the meanwhile , i'd like to give you 2 important informations never discovered since now.William obviously didn't tell the truth about his real identity.It should be just crazy to think that Air Force and NASA could have sent a simple civilian son of a rich bankboss to fly a CM and a LM to the moon for a top secret mission as Apollo 20 though he said to be a test pilot.Don't you agree? His name is really William Rutledge but not that William Rutledge.He was a military pilot in the Air Force for a long time he has been in Vietnam and he received a lot of medals and honor along the entire career.You can find him over the internet with a deep search and you can find his picture too.Since you have the video of Mona Lisa you have an easy way to have a proof though in the video he is a bit older then the picture.The second important information i'm giving you is the position of the other 2 triangular objects which were our primary mission objectives for the Apollo 19 mission.William avoided to tell it to force NASA and Pentagon to reaveal the truth in a good manner.He knew the 2 objects were clearly visible and obviusly artificial metallic objects but preferred to mention just the main spaceship to giv'em a chanche to lie since the mothership is less visible then the 2 objects in preparation of revelation.They are visible in AS15-P-9625 and AS15-P-9630 in the upper side of the pic and just right of the mothership at coordinates 18.7S - 116.92E and 18.31S - 117.48E.If you use a software Like NASA world wind it could be easy to locate them and notice the green metallic brilliance of the first object.You will say...Oh how it possible no one discoverd them before? That's why William used the mothership story first and NASA knows it very well.You are free to search it and tell the public another important clue of this huge and important step for all mankind and this is why all lunar missions have been faked. We really went to the moon but all moon missions had very different objectives from public official ones and different landing sites and that's why people are discovering step by step the little big mistakes we did when we shot the public footages in secret earth locations cause we had to show something to people but not the truth.But this is another story.That's all for now allojz i hope it can help you.
God bless you!!!
John

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The commander of Apollo 19 would be Fred Haise, according to NASA, if the mission hadn't be cancelled. Apollo 20 would have been Charles Conrad.

One thing tickles me though...

the most amazing footage he released so far is the presumed flyover of an ancient alien spaceship found on the backside of the Moon by the Apollo 15 crew

See this link.

So, I checked a few things about Apollo 15. The landing site on the moon was at 26° 7' 55.99'' N, 3° 38' 1.90'' E. This is not close to the coords mentioned in that lunar spaceship video, however, Apollo 15 orbited 4 times the moon before landing. It is then possible that the Apollo 15 mission found that ship.

This could explain the position of NASA towards the future of the Apollo programme: they were somehow commited to continue, but revealing the actual reasons of the future missions was surely not good, and hiding it was difficult. They just then officially stopped the Apollo programme after the 17.

What the 3 next missions brought had to remain a total secret of course...

Ironically, this reminds me of this famous quote: "those babies are huge sir"...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by linuxman2k3
I've been trying to debunk this Apollo 20 hoax for quite a while with help of many people around the internet.

If you already know it's a hoax why do you need to debunk it?

If you've already made your mind up about the status of a claim or event You are hardly going to approach any investigation from an open-minded skeptical point of view, are you?

Seems to me you've decided it's a hoax and then set out to prove it. You would therefore have to have another motive for your efforts other than the search for truth.

Just an observation of course

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
As one of the posters at YouTube stated: No one would miss the launching of a Saturn V rocket. They were the largest rockets ever built. No matter how NASA tried, they could not keep it a secret.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

The F-117 flew from late 1978 to early 1991 secretly. It was revealed because of Irak act I.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
this site shoul've been renamed to ABOVE TROLLS HATERS AND DEBUNKERS.

SO MUCH HATE AND RIDICULE; calling everything fake..

skeptics will be judged on the disclosure day!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince

I know this is a bit late to reply to this, but the F-117 came out long before Desert Storm. It was unveiled around 1988, and before that in grainy pictures that didn't reveal any detail. It came out because there were a couple of crashes, and they had to start training in daytime.
edit on 5/26/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join