It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

summoning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Is this real, there is no way I would ever dabble with those arts, but can summoning be done? like summoning demons, angels, whatever inbetween? would there be anything that would help you? or are they pretty much just trying to hurt you if they are real?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well its not like there is a little spot in your local mall dedicated to summoning demons and the like. Can it be done is a question people has asked themselves for... what, like 5000 years? When did the concept of demons arise?

I know one thing though: If I was a demon and you summoned me, I'd rip your head off. I bet you wouldnt even have the decency to do it during commercial if I was watching TV.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
lol yea I wouldnt mess with that.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by young_guy33
Is this real, there is no way I would ever dabble with those arts

I am glad to hear that, Young-Guy.
Really.

And yes, it can be done.
But you absolutely have to keep this in mind: any REAL master of said arts is never going to disclose himself or herself to you (or to anyone), certainly not in public. And only such a master would really know how to do it.

If your interest is serious , you could profit somewhat by reading thoroughly a book or two, the link to which you will find somewhere in the posts here.

(Don't you just love riddles...?
)

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i dont believe its real but if you are in the mindset where you do think its possible i think you could end up scaring the bejaysus out of your self, you could do it then every bump in the night would become more terrifying natural noises or not you could create your own life of fear which i suppose is demon enough. on a lighter note though this reminds me of south park where they summon notorious B.I.G. really funny especially stans dad

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by R-evolve
i dont believe its real but if you are in the mindset where you do think its possible i think you could end up scaring the bejaysus out of your self, you could do it then every bump in the night would become more terrifying natural noises or not you could create your own life of fear which i suppose is demon enough. on a lighter note though this reminds me of south park where they summon notorious B.I.G. really funny especially stans dad

lol yea i remember that, haha biggie smalls biggie smalls, biggie smalls haha.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Call Bloody Mary out three times and let us know how it works out.

Of course, "summonings" can be done. Though, most are more like channeling. In many cases, you lose your sanity or body control. You may find yourself doing horrible things, because when you channel demons they dont want to play around.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Is it possible to channel on accident? I am always afraid of that.

top topics

join