It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video from this mornings chemical attack in Tennessee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Went from a blue day to a miserable chemical cloud in under three minutes... but we're supposed to work and play and think 'everything's OK!'....what TF ever.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Since this is from today you can see this much better on the nasa GOES satellite.
www.ghcc.msfc.nasa.gov...
Click on 30 images, animate, 100% quality and then click on the map on East Tennessee...you can see that N. GA and South Carolina get absolutely bombed.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
What exactly makes you think its a "chemical cloud"?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Just stay inside and really try avoid going out especially when it rains unless you like to be contaminated by toxic levels of heavy metals and micro bacteria and all kinds of # that is making the people sick purposely.

We have it here aswell atleast 2 times a week and it's horrible.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
What?
First of all this is obviously time elapsed, this is NOT just 5 minutes of clouds moving in.
Second, you can see the trees pick up the winds from the STORM FRONT that was coming thru.
Come on you can do better than this...

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
SEEWHATUDO beat me to in it the time it took me to log in. OBVIOUSLY not under 3 minutes, or even five as stated on the YouYube page. Definitely time elapsed. How did you even think that was going to be "bought"?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
First off, that time span isn't five minute's. In your previous thread here, which you left without answering any of the questions put to you, you mention your time lapse camera, which I believe this video was shot with. How do the clouds move at that speed but the trees only twitch slightly near the end of the vid.

To be honest, it looks like a fog patch that rolled in over an extended period of time, not five minutes, then rolled back out again.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
My opinion is this:

The OP should be banned for posting knowingly false information, which is against the T&C of using this site.

To the OP:

Its painfully obvious that your video is not what you are claiming it to be. How come on the youtube page you claim it took five minutes, then come here and claim it was "under three minutes"

CT

new topics

top topics

join