It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of a Bigfoot?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Dude, blow it up!

As far as your investigation into those other sites, they are no secret and many of us are well aware of them.

I never said these were secret sites

Anyway I was nice enough to post a blow up image.....
Enjoy...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

If you click on the main pic you will notice it is in focus and centered. Sorry, but you actually have to click the actual picture link.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think it's a big Bigfoot.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Considering the distance of the object from where you took the photo, I would think it to be about 15-25 feet wide.

Too bad you don't have an after shot, in other words one after the object disappeared.

Until then, I'll just call it a cave?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

UMMM SURE THING!!!!

Did you notice the thin tree that is almost touching the subject in question. It gives you a pretty good idea about the width of this thing. I would say 3-4 feet wide. Unless that toothpick tree is 12 feet wide......

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
My first impression was a 10 foot or taller Bigfoot!

The shadow (which lines up correctly), shows the head and shoulders of an upright Bigfoot, since it does seem to taper from the top of the image to the feet area.

But after zoom of 500%=
I think Badge01 had it right.

There is a near tree (closer than the dirt on the hillside) crossing the image. Just where the (left arm is) giving an appearance as if there is an arm hanging off to the left.

You can follow the tree from the below the image to 10 feet above it. Follow it all the way down, and that tree is closer, (approximate 25 feet)

This pulls the image 20 to 40 feet closer to the camera. In "zoom" the image seems to be attached to the tree.

How it took off to the side, I dunno!

But zoom in and see the tree and what I am talking about.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
looks like a gorilla. or a ROCK

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhloydPhan
I have to agree with tep200377 - why didn't you take more pictures? With a series of photos we could at least see that the object was moving.

Frankly, theutahbigfoothunter v the (one) picture you've shown us could be anything - a brown bear, as tep200377 has already mentioned, or even something as simple/uninteresting as a plastic bag stuck in a tree.

I'll agree with you and say that I very much doubt - however much my personal opinion is worth - that what you caught on film is a bear walking uphill on its hind legs. I can't imagine why a bear would do that, and a bear on its hind legs is unsteady enough on level ground, to say nothing about walking uphill. But I don't see any discernible arms (or any other appendages) in the picture you linked to.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by PhloydPhan]
"after a quick left the creature was gone" so it seems,if anyone actually takes the time to read the presentation,that there was only time enough for one picture...
edit on 9-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Good pic! Not sure what to think about it though. I've never been big into this Big Foot theory until this last time I went camping. As you guys can see I'm from the NW USA and thats where I do my camping. We (handful of friends and I) were hiking up a river most of the day and during that hike I came across two HUGE footprints. Imagine an elephant foot print but more long then wide and with toes like us. it was a way wider then average print but not as wide as an elephant.. I dunno. I didn't pay any further attention to them, in fact both prints were at two locations about 3-5 miles apart from each other. I didn't do or say anything to any one. When I first saw the one I thought "Yea right" and kept hiking. Next print I thought "interesting" but still brushed it off.

It wasn't till a few days later when we came home that I told one of my friends about it after just watching a preview to that new Bigfoot hunter show. kind of an "Oh by the way" He was pretty pissed I didn't show any one or say anything about it then. But like I told him, it was such a "yea right" type deal I didn't give it a second thought until after I got home.

One of the prints I might add was in a downed water logged tree, it was a perfect imprint. I remember thinking to my self "that had to have felt good" and again, went on my merry way. The print in the tree was the second print I saw.. by the way..

Any ways, GOOD POST there's my two cents!
edit on 09/09/11 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

edit on 09/09/11 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by codex code
wow cool shot! at first when i saw the picture i didn't see anything then i saw this dark figure in the far right my first thought was that it was a gorilla... how did you manage to track it?
good pic
i dont see any dark figure in "the far right" of the photograph,but i see something brownish in the middle,is that what i'm suuppose to be seeing?..img181.imageshack.us... has this link/photo been disabled? when i click on it sometimes it shows up and sometimes it does'nt???
edit on 9-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It's a plastic bag.
lol, to be honest, the first thing I thought was that the angle of the shot and the height of the trees left us looking about 20+ feet into the sides of the trees. Just from the photo I would say that this is just a gap in the trees, and not something standing on the ground, which would seem to be much lower than the object in question.

Now with that said, I will have to take your word for it that you are aware of the area, and in fact are certain that this is something ground-level. Are you certain, or did you just snap a random photo in a random place? I am not doubting you by the way, just exploring possibilities.

So if this is indeed something on the ground that is walking, so is in fact an animal, in my opinion it can be only one of two things: a bear or a bigfoot. It obviously doesn't look like a bear, and the coloration is very similar to a silverback gorilla.

So if you are certain that the height and angle of the photo are correct, and this is something walking on the ground, I would conclude that this is in fact a primate of some sort. That's just my opinion, but I believe it to be well founded as long as the other variables are accounted for.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I've seen this picture before, a good long while ago.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz

I'm guessing three years ago,when this topic was started. But I'm going with everyone else,I think it's a bear.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
i can see its left arm,back and head and its right leg seems to be stepping forward.judging by the trees that are near it,this creatures shoulder width appears to be about 3 or 4 feet wide...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by trollz

I'm guessing three years ago,when this topic was started. But I'm going with everyone else,I think it's a bear.

Wow, I was definitely not paying attention. For some reason I assumed this was a new thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
A recent book called "True Giants" by Loren Coleman and Mark Hall will give your food for thought on big Apes

running around in the woods.

Just the stories of native americans through-out history and other tribes through-out the world, make you wonder

if giant ape like beings aren't real...how in the heck (with-out these people knowing each other) come up with close to

the same stories about giant ape like creatures being involved in thier long histories in the past.

edit on 20-9-2011 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join