It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

see eye to eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
anyone else find that they dont see eye to eye with some people on ATS/PTS on most/all issues on ATS/PTS
but find that when it changes when the scenery is changed from ATS/PTS
serious discusion to BTS and Chat?

well there are some people that you cant stand and this doesnt make a difrence.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
yeah i guess thats true and it depends on the topic they chose to talk about... i don't have a specific member yet that boils me up, what about you, do you have a member who boils you? but i think thats good! it gives you a challenge!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I find that thoughts written in a forum can be misunderstood at times just because you can't hear the inflection in the persons voice or see their facial expressions.

I think even you and I bodrul, have had a misunderstanding in the past due to the style of our posting. I know I tend to be a bit blunt at times, and it can come across as being rude, but that's not my intent most of the time.

Sure, BTS is more laid back and attracts members that lean towards the lighter side of the topics offered in the ATS universe. I guess that's why I like to hang out there so much. Not as much conflict......

You're on my "friends" list, and the very few members I've ever listed as a "foe" ended up being banned within a short time.

new topics

join