It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barium, strontium, or other metal nitrates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

That is the truth. I agree with you.

That is the same way it worked and still works against ordinary people throughout anything concerning 9/11/2001. That is unjustifiable and indefensible.

Now the 9/11 connected illness rate has skyrocketed, in the areas surrounding the no longer existing WTC complex. That is the way it works. Years later people become affected over time, with gradual build up of toxic waste in their systems. The most affected - the young, elderly, and anyone with compromised immune and/or auto-immune systems.

It does not require direct exposure when not properly cleaned up. There is no way to adequately clean up radioactivity and other toxic waste, in a metropolitan area continuously enveloped in smog. Particularly, when the water supply comes from a fresh water supply, such as the Hudson River. So close in proximity to the no longer existing WTC. Where did the "clean-up" water go? Storm drains fed back to the Hudson River. Everytime the humidity level rises in NYC, look to the fresh water Hudson River.

Yet, the agencies responsible for investigating ignore it. Why? Because it goes against the corrupt aims of the military-industrial complex, and they are ordered to ignore it.

www.springerlink.com...

Abstract The fractionation factor of tritium between water and DNA as well as between water and the first hydration shell of DNA is determined. For this purpose the sublimation kinetics of water from DNA dissolved in water were determined at -200 °C and tritium was measured in the remaining water free DNA. The last sublimating water fractions showed a tritium level of about 1.4, the residual water free DNA about 1.9 units above the bulk water. The tritium accumulation inside and near DNA is attributed to the thermodynamic triton-proton exchange isotope effect existing between the strong hydrogen bridges of water and weaker hydrogen bridges as well as inside DNA as between the first hydration shell and DNA."

www.iicph.org...

"A recent example of what can happen when standards are weak and compliance with regulations lax is playing itself out at SRB Technologies in Pembroke. The groundwater in Pembroke became contaminated with tritium, a radioactive form of water (tritiated water, HTO) that is a by-product of the heavy water regulation of the fission process in nuclear power plants. CANDU reactors produce much larger quantities of tritium than other types. For about fifteen years, SRB Technologies has emitted tritium into a residential neighbourhood in Pembroke. This tritium has also been found in the Ottawa River. Recently there was a fire at the plant that leaked emissions of tritium into the air, ground and river.

Tritium goes wherever water goes into air, soil and water. It is inhaled, ingested and consumed in foods from soil contaminated with tritium. Inside the body, it goes everywhere water goes, including the brain and nervous system, vital organs and reproductive system. It can infiltrate cells and be incorporated in DNA. It has a 12.6 year half-life. It has been considered to be of low risk by regulators but newer scientific evidence shows that tritium's low decay energy does not translate into a lower health risk A study by a UK government commission recently determined that tritium's ability for rapid transport and uptake, and its propensities to exchange and bind with organic molecules and concentrate in DNA's hydration shell lead them to recommend that the radiation dose coefficient of HTO be increased by a factor of 15 from current levels.

The Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) permits Canadians to be exposed to much higher levels of HTO than other radioisotopes. Health Canada drinking water guidelines allow nearly ten time more tritium in water than the US EPA regulations.

Recently, the Toronto Board of Health and the Toronto City Council have both asked the Province of Ontario to reduce the amount of tritium allowed in drinking water.

In 1985, a health study of the area around the Pickering Nuclear Power Plant found a correlation between fatal birth defects and tritium water emissions. Since then, a tritium removal facility at Darlington has been able to reduce these emissions. The tritium was then sent to SRB Technologies in Pembroke for use in making such things as EXIT signs where we are now seeing the results in that community."

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

Radioactivity easily causes lethal and detrimental recessive mutated genes, which were not there before, particularly with exposed families. That does require enormous study of families, both exposed and not exposed. That is my specialty in genetics. Tracking such genetic mutations in families and the general population - population genetics.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I hope we can ever prove for the true historical record, that the criminal Nuclear tests in open air by the superpowers were ordered, while the persons in power knew very well what effect the unleashing of uncountable dust particles contaminated with isotopes with radiation half lives of hundred thousands of years, would have on thousands of generations to come.

These men and women were mass murderers on such a scale, that it is incomprehensible for nearly everybody.

You and I can comprehend what they did and are still doing with Depleted Uranium, and that's one of the reasons we are so fanatic in our effort to expose these kind of greedy people.

It must be a heartbreaking effort, to see what radioactivity can do to all these families you have to interrogate for your study.

I wish you much strength in proving that the first and following nuclear tests were the cause of the sudden rise of cancer in our worlds population.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

I, too, wish you the strength to carry on. It is so vital to all future generations following us.

It is why I made global warming one my vital pet projects, along with 9/11 and blase nuclear use.

I have fought against any further nuclear power plants, and for nature's own energy - wind power and solar. If I ever win a lottery or discover I am somone's long lost heir entitled to a large sum of money, or at least enough to pay for this, I am immediately going to switch to both wind and solar energy. I believe in being prepared at all times, particularly living rural.

As one person I cannot accomplish much. But together we can move the metaphorical mountains. It takes a great deal of time and energy, but it is worth every bit we move. The more of us there are, the faster we can it get it done, without burning out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join