It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New workout regimen!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I've put together my own workout regimen....

TIP: Soy protein slim fast powder with crushed iced cubes and water...... mmmmmmm.

I do twice a day on the tread mill incline at 14 for 45 mins, at a speed of 2.8

Second time I do an inclide of 10 with a speed of 3.5 for 15 mins or however long i can go.

When I build up more I will start running for a bit, and run with a high incline...and switch back and forth from running to walking......

I also use the ball for stretches

floor for tummy crunches and push ups.

Weights for upper body and back strength.

What's yours?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well mine changes as I get bored.
I have a home gym and work out on that every couple of days.

I cycle at least 2 days a week up into the hills. (last week I went for a 50 mile (75km) trip which took just over 4 hours with some hard climbs.

I also have started running in the hills, which is great fun, about 5 miles a shot.

I used to use a running machine during the winter, its a great thing to get fit on. I could only use it for 20mins at a time as it was in a gym, so I would run 4 km(?) in 20mins. Jog along at about 10kmh(?) and then do sprints up to 14kmh(?). (not sure if its in kmh or mph, 10 is a nice jog, 14 is all out sprinting, machine maxes out at 16 somethings)

My wife is into swimming and I follow her at a distance, sometimes

I want to get a good road bike this year and really start to commit to that, and learn how to kayak. Then I will have the skills to eventually do this www.coasttocoast.co.nz... in a few years or so.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It all depends on your fitness goals. What are you trying to accomplish? Do you want strength or mass? Endurance? I've gone through many different routines, all designed for specific conditioning.

join