It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello , just joined.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hello to all,

This is a very interesting site, any site that has a forum for Jim Marrs is alright in my book. I am a moderator on another truth seeking site. I am interested in the paranormal, conspiracy, unsolved mystery, cryptozoology, ooparts, ufo's, new science, and most of all ancient civilizations and their knowledge (ancient wisdom, mysticism, magi, druids, shamans etc.), including the Egyptians, Maya, Hopi, Sumerians, the Hyksos, the Hittites, and many more.

I will drop in every now and then, thank you for the hard work and providing this site to the public, we need to wake the sheeple if not too late, I applaud your efforts here and am looking forward to meeting some of you and reading more of the sites material. Pugzilla

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hey Pugzilla

Welcome, feel free to drop by any ole time and make yourself comfy

We got a huge library of all sorts of views and info here...You'd live a couple times over going thru it all

Enjoy

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Rilence]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hey pugzilla, welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hi pugzilla, Welcome to ATS - Glad you could join us.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pugzilla

Welcome, pugzilla!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hi all, thanks everyone for the pleasant greetings. Pugzilla

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hi pugzilla. Welcome to ATS! It sounds like you have a wide range of interests. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pugzilla

Welcome, pugzilla!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I feel like going on "Howdy-Duty"...So..Howdy !!..
...This place is the bomb of the bomb,..smash boom bam !!
....It would take ...for like ever to read it all....
...Everything you can think of is covered in here,...in one way or another...get something that's been bothering you,....off your chest,...and you will have a 100 serious folks talking it up..!...as Gomer Pile might say,...Enjoy,.Enjoy,..Enjoy.....!!..

top topics

join