It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we at war with the Greys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
whats your opinion? are we at war with the greys, blues or whatever?
do you think there is anything u can do?
and if the governments are with-holding info about human abductions and mutilations should we hold them accountable?

i know all the cases of abduction etc, but is it a war or are we just getting shafted as per norm?

what your view...........

[edit on 5-1-2008 by muttondagger]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I don't think we are at war with the greys, or in fact any alien species except from ourselves. It wouldn't be much of a war anyway, if the greys are advanced beings with advanced technology we would have no chance!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

I think you have a very valid point, we are always at war with ourself's. just hope little grey fingers arnt meddling in our affairs!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I don't think we are at war with any aliens. I don't see any aliens runnin' round with guns shooting us.

Cow mutilations? Hmm, maybe the aliens are at war with cows, but not us. Or maybe a milk war...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
I don't think we are at war with any aliens. I don't see any aliens runnin' round with guns shooting us.

Cow mutilations? Hmm, maybe the aliens are at war with cows, but not us. Or maybe a milk war...

Hahaha
Honestly that painted a funny picture in my head, an alien war with the cows. I hope the cows win!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Take it the OP got banned for that stupid david icke post then!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Of course we are at war with them: That is why we have all this secrecy and disinformation; war is the only thing that can justify it. Those space aliens do not want barbarians with rockets and atomic weopons bothering them. They do not live forty light years away at Zeta Retuculi but much closer than that.

Back in the 1940s and 50s there was a definite effort to shoot down their reconnaissance craft, and they retaliated by crashing our aircraft. In due course, somewhere in the back rooms of the Pentagon, they realized that we were outclassed: they stopped the attacks, stopped atomic testing, and gave up the idea of having a forward base on the Moon.

"There is no defense against an attack from space.", Robert Heinlein, Expanded Universe. All the aliens have to do is drop really large rocks on us. Human civilization would be destroyed and extinction could result. The aliens continue to observe events on earth, but governments never admit that they cannot handle dangerous situations; ergo, there will be no discloser.

I do not expect an attack from space as the aliens could have invaded long ago. We are in much greater danger from ourselves. However, if governments start atomic testing again, all bets are off.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yes, and winning. You know bottled water destroys them, right? Just like that movie, but different.

My goal is taking a bunch of bottled water to their planet so we don't have to fight them here.

top topics

join