It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Secrets/Conspiracies

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
When the feck are we going to uncover the secret DUMBs under canberra and pine gap, also can we get a 'close pine gap' movement started please.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hey guys sorry for being a necro.

Has any body else noticed the latest constructions at pine gap?

I thought I would have a peak at it this morning and there seems to be more work going on out there. Looks to be more radars and radomes have been built and more consrtuction on the SW side of the base.

With all of the current happening in NK, I got wondering, could there be missile silos at the pine gap facility? When you think about it, pine gap would be good strategic location for the yanks to launch an ICBM.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

he number ONE topic that alway's pops up first is Pine Gap. Pine Gap is the commonly used name for a satellite tracking station at 23.799o S, 133.737o E, south-west of the town of Alice Springs in the heart of Australia that is operated by Australia and the U.S. It consists of a large computer complex with eight radomes protecting antennas, and has over 800 employees. It is officially called the Joint Defence Facility Pine Gap. It is believed to be one of the largest ECHELON ground stations and appears to be physically and operationally similar to the signals intelligence facilities at Buckley Air Force Base, Colorado and Menwith Hill, United Kingdom. U.S. government personnel at Pine Gap are believed to be mostly from the National Security Agency and subordinate service-associated agencies, and the Central Intelligence Agency. - Source = Wiki

Question are in you in the Military maybe you tell us profane civs instead of posing questions!

<< 6  7  8   >>

join