It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Hussein Obama...a closet Muslim?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
A few days ago you were pontificating on most Democrats being homosexual. And how the British weren't stupid. Now it's Mr. Obama being Muslim (sorry, Barack Hussein Obama).

Democrat=Gay
British=Stupid
Obama=Muslim

Just repeat it often enough and you'll get folks to believe anything, that's the truelly sad thing.

Isn't this just a carefully crafted play on word association ? How many other forums & online communities are you playing this little mindgame out on ? It wouldn't surprise me if this was part of a calculated smear campaign. But ATS'ers can see right through it. We're not daft, you know.

It doesn't matter what faith he belongs to. If he manages to get elected, despite the online smears, judge him on how well his administration performs ... and not which faith he belongs to.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It seems Don't Hate Rats, that you are allowing yourself to follow the politics of Fear and Ignorance that so many in Washington hope you will. Yes, some People who happen to be Muslim do bad things. Some Christians also do quite evil deeds, That does not make the religion itself evil. The vast majority of Muslims are against terrorism as we know it, and the Koran specifically forbids it. Sensationalism, like claiming that Islam makes people rape girls is nonsense.

You seem to feel that Obama may indeed be Muslim, and a terrorist supporter, but you haven't asked yourself to even look to see if there is any possibility of his affiliation with that organization. If you had looked you would see that he was raised in a non muslim household. His father, who left and returned to Kenya when Obama was only two, was born a Muslim, but became atheist as an adult. His Mother who raised him, was from a Baptist/Methodist background. While living in Indonesia he attended a public school which was not a Madrassa at all as some have tried to claim (FOX), and did not teach Muslim fundamentals. As a Young man in his early 20's Obama found a deep connection with Jesus through the way local churches were reaching out to help others. He disagrees with some of the things that some Christians do and believe, even those in his own Church, and like most individuals, he views are personal and unique. If you would like to learn more, perhaps a good place to start would be to read a speech he made in 2006 about the subject of faith in the US. Here is a link where the Speech appears near the top in Red Typeface: What is Obamas Faith

Your OP is still Bias and inaccurate, and that should be corrected. There is still false information that promotes ignorance.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Niall197

It's called trolling. For a site that denies ignorance, they sure do seem to allow a lot of intentionally ignorant posts.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niall197
A few days ago you were pontificating on most Democrats being homosexual.
No, you are wrong, it was most gays were democrats.

And how the British weren't stupid.
Correct, they aren't

Now it's Mr. Obama being Muslim (sorry, Barack Hussein Obama).
Yes I believe he is in his heart.

Isn't this just a carefully crafted play on word association ?

No, it is his name, his sweetmomma gave it to him.

How many other forums & online communities are you playing this little mindgame out on ?
This is not a game and I am currently posting here and at Above Politics.

We're not daft, you know.
I never thought you were.

Good post! keep them coming.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

It seems to be a common practice for dark hearts rising from the ashes of previously banned incarnates. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig ... prone to slopping thru the mire of it's own muck.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Annie Mossity]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

well sir, if thee is even a hint, a speck of muslim in his heart i do not want him as president..ten reasons why:

#1 10,000 deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last six years. (Other religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so).

#2 Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or criticizing his religion. This included women. Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

#3 Muhammad said in many places that he has been "ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger." In the last nine years of his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that.

Muhammad inspired his men to war with the basest of motives, using captured loot, sex and a gluttonous paradise as incentives. He beheaded captives, enslaved children and raped women captured in battle. Again, Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

#4 After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him, and knew his religion best, immediately fell into war with each other.

Muhammad's favorite daughter, Fatima, and her husband, Ali (the second convert to Islam, who was raised like a son to Muhammad) fought a war against an army raised by Aisha, Muhammad's favorite wife - and one whom he had said was the "perfect woman."

Not only was her husband, Ali, eventually murdered, but Fatima (who survived the early years at Mecca safe and sound) died of stress from the persecution of fellow Muslims only three months after her father died.

Three of the first four Muslim rulers (caliphs) were murdered. All of them were among Muhammad's closest companions. The third caliph was killed by the son of the first. The fourth caliph was killed by the fifth, who subsequently poisoned one of Muhammad's two favorite grandsons. Muhammad's other grandson was later beheaded by the sixth caliph.

Within 50 years, the Kaaba, which had stood for centuries under pagan religion, lay in ruins from internal Muslim war.

#5 Muhammad directed Muslims to wage war on other religions and bring them under submission to Islam. Within the first few decades following his death, his Arabian companions invaded and conquered Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands.

#6 Muslims continued their Jihad against other religions for 1400 years, checked only by the ability of non-Muslims to defend themselves. To this day, not a week goes by that Islamic fundamentalists do not attempt to kill Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists explicitly in the name of Allah.
None of these other religions are at war with each other.

#7 Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is according to the example set by Muhammad.

#8 Islam teaches that non-Muslims are less than fully human. Muhammad said that Muslims can be put to death for murder, but that a Muslim could never be put to death for killing a non-Muslim.

#9 The Qur'an never once speaks of Allah's love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of non-Muslims more than 500 times.

#10 "Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!"

(The last words from the cockpit of Flight 93)

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by Niall197

It's called trolling. For a site that denies ignorance, they sure do seem to allow a lot of intentionally ignorant posts.

Interesting how it is trolling only when you don't agree with the premise of the threads.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annie Mossity
It seems to be a common practice for dark hearts rising from the ashes of previously banned incarnates. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig ... prone to slopping thru the mire of it's own muck.

If you have something to say, say it and have something to verify it with or else don't participate.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dont Hate Rats

Nope, we've been through this before. I don't really care about what you say in your threads. I know trolling when I see it and most of your threads are simply that. Sensational topics with poor logic used to stir up attention for yourself.

I don't care what religion Obama is. I don't think you care either. I think you are simply using this thread to gain attention by attacking Muslims, not Obama. Clever use of "lipstick on a pig" though. At least you put a little effort in your trolling.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dont Hate Rats

Lol all the examples you listed are TWISTED FORMS OF ISLAMIC PRACTICE. Why don't you go to Mecca, and see how much of that happens. U know one of the reasons Malcom X stopped being as anti-white as he had been in his early years? Because he went to MEcca and saw people of all races living in peace. ISLAM IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION.

And how peaceful is your christian religion? Your christian president Bush has caused just as much needless death and destruction as any person on earth in the past 8 years. He's not even done it for honor..he's done it for money and because he wanted to make his daddy proud. These are the actions of a man of good faith?

Lets not forget christians genocided the native americans..enslaved africans..burned people at the stake (for simply being of different faith)..spread the BLACK PLAUGE...also examples of how they twist their religion. Extremists are extreameists. Muslim or Christian..it doesn't matter when you are doing evil.

The problem is that you are trying to brainwash people into beliving that simply because they are muslim, as opposed to christian, that means they are inherently violent..which is just complete bull#. Muslims are no more violent than christians. Islam is a peaceful religion. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar (including TERRORISTS).

I suggjest you take your OWN advice and not speak on subjects which you no nothing about..because it seriously just makes you look in an ignorant fool.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Thank you for your opinion. We disagree.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Spawwwn

All religions have blood on their hands, only Islam continues to do it wholesale.
thank you for your opinion, we disagree

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

They're way craftier than mere trolls.

Their objective is to get words into your head ... so that when it comes to election day, your brain is flashing certain little keywords as you make your mark on the ballot paper. It doesn't matter whether they actually say Obama is Muslim or whether the Democrats are gay ... in fact, often they'll initiate the keywords then deny the connection to avoid being Modded for trolling. All they want is the word association lodged in your head, so that when you think Obama you think Muslim, you think terrorist ... and you vote for someone else instead.

It's very simple. But very clever.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thank Goodness this thread was moved here...

So much indefensible vitriol it ain't funny...So much divisive, totally without fact or merit in the posts made by the OP...

Trolling in the worst way possible if you ask me...

Not ATS at all...Mods and Amigos x3 need to lift their game to filter this rubbish out of here, it does not belong IMO...

Peace

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence
Not ATS at all...Mods and Amigos x3 need to lift their game to filter this rubbish out of here, it does not belong IMO...

The staff does it's best.
It's a busy place.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Wow, looks like some Muslim hating happening.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
DHR you still have failed to show any evidence that he has any faith in Islam. The facts are that he is not of the muslim faith. You can falsely believe that he is, but that just clearly demonstrates your bias and ignorance. If you had read the material I provided you would have seen that you are well misinformed.

If one were to simply look at names one could assume that You Love Rats. By your thinking, this would also mean that you promote the spread of disease, multiple sex partners, eating garbage, etc.

Simply because he has a muslim name does not make him muslim. The woman who raised him since he was born, and taught him his values, was from a Baptist/Methodist background. His father, who was atheist, left when he was two. Please, educate yourself as to the facts of the matter.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

Thanks for the link you provided to Obama's speech. The site also has other useful information about him. I get the impression most of the posters haven't looked at your link or they would know that he is very much a Christian, though not a fundamentalist. It wouldn't matter to me if he WAS a Muslim, but I can find no reliable source that says he is. I have a thread supporting Obama in the "candidate advocacy" forum; I invite everyone who has something positive to say to post. So far mostly trolls have responded. I agree that's all this thread seems to be for.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Funny. I got regular abuse from Christians in school because I had browner skin than they did. Clearly this is representative of the entire religion, don't you agree?

Don't Hate Rats, do a quick look of America's prison population. The Europe's. While you're at it, take a look at the murderers, rapists, and other assorted jackasses in South America and Africa, while you're at it. What religion dominates?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Could it really be worse that GW compassionate conservatism that has lead to the killing of thousands of human beings in the middle east? Americans and Arabic!

This is why Obama couldn't possibly be a Muslim, because Fox News hasn't attack him like that! Because Hillary hasn't attack him like that, because Israel or the MOSSAD haven't kill him yet. That to me is prove enough and of course he has also told us that!

Edit to add: BTW Fox News did indeed try to run the Barack Obama was a Muslim! The story was being pushed by no other than Sean " loudmouth disinfo agent and fear spreader" Hannnity, the story was quickly proven false and dismissed.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Bunch]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join