It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Different sections for different countries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been brought up, i couldn't find a thread on it.

I personally think it would be worthwhile have different sections for different countries. I for one would love to have an Australian section so i could talk to my fellow Aussies about serious topics.

I think it would be benificial to get like minds together to talk about what's in their own backyard.

Is this at all possible. Is anyone else interested in this?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Personally, I think Australia is the most boring country and there is probably bugger all going on here apart from a few bases out in the desert. An Australian section would be very quiet.

Why not just start a thread with Australia in the title? I'm going to click on it, as is every other aussie that sees it.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

I agree, but also agree with watch the rocks. I think it would be probably be quiet, I dont think that we have that many DUMBS, as other countrys do - but an interesting topic none the less.

We have a few interesting place's in the Middle of the NT, and the Northern part of W.A. Yea we have ASIO, Pine Gap. The United States have a huge hold on Pine Gap - Its supposed to be a US-AUS joint communications centre, but theres probably more to Pine Gap that just a Com Centre.

I also read from another ATS Thread that there are old tunnels, underneath Sydney, that the Government uses. More Info - Check this out - Australian Conspiracies

[edit on 24/12/2007 by JDN24]

[edit on 24/12/2007 by JDN24]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yeah, we may have less to talk about than other countries, but i think it would be nice to have a portal for us. Maybe more could be discovered if we had a section just for us.

Apart from that, us Aussies need to stick together. Let's face it, not many of the American/English posters think about us down here.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

Agreed. NT is a very interesting place, as well as the tunnel. I also think there is a lot of political conspiracies that need to looked at. As you know our political parties are very heavily linked to the Americans. I also personally think that the Howard goverment gave in on the last election because they know that the poo is about to hit the fan.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
rack off bouncer, ahh lets talk mick dundee, i like australians you are like us brits if we had sunshine, beaches and basically a slice of paradise, i was looking at going to work over there but the only jobs for me was basically plumbing and seeing how a lot of critters over there would have me dead, i thought id be best off over here where the most dangerous animal is probably a slightly annoyed badger anyway thanks for kylies backside its a peach

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well there is stuff like: www.abovepolitics.com...

If every country had a forum there would be like 194 more forums to moderate.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I think Aussies are good people, and I enjoy their insights given that they have a similar yet oh so different view of the world than I do here in New York.

Use the location spot in your profile.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Somehow I doubt that people on ATS should be "fractured" along geographical lines. Here on ATS we seem to be more idealogical in our "bonding". To have an all Australian forum, or Canadian, or South African, or whatever, would be also to invite attacks wherein regional viewpoints and patriotism would outweigh other more serious points.

Besides, look what nationalism has already done for the world. Sorry, I'll pick my friends not by the color of their skin, or their native language, or their religion, or what flag they have at the post office, but based on their individual characteristics. Otherwise, I might as well go sign up with the local NWO recruiter right now.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Good point. I didn't look at it like that. I can see that becoming a problem.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Somehow I doubt that people on ATS should be "fractured" along geographical lines. Here on ATS we seem to be more idealogical in our "bonding". To have an all Australian forum, or Canadian, or South African, or whatever, would be also to invite attacks wherein regional viewpoints and patriotism would outweigh other more serious points.

Besides, look what nationalism has already done for the world. Sorry, I'll pick my friends not by the color of their skin, or their native language, or their religion, or what flag they have at the post office, but based on their individual characteristics. Otherwise, I might as well go sign up with the local NWO recruiter right now.

you have just voted for NGC2736 for the imaginary way above top secret award.

pity its no longer a reality vote

top topics

join