It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi all, greetings from david !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hi all,

its david from london.

I must admit the site is an addiction now and read a lot of fantastic articles.
I am an optimistic fellow and a beliver of truth & spirituality.

I have hunger for knowledge & hopefully the site will serve a great platform in communicating with other fellow members.

Cheers !!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hi David,

Firstly i would like to welcome you to the "Above Network". I think you will find lots of information about Truth & Spirituality here.

Anyway hope to see you around here on ATS

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
hello and happy new year,

from another dave in london.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hello David, thank you for coming here and sharing your knowledge with us. A couple of questions, what do you see in store for us in 2008? and are you a biological entity or silicone based? Are you from our timeline?

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Dont Hate Rats]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
oops...double post

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Dont Hate Rats]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualseeker

Welcome, spiritualseeker!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

new topics

top topics

join