Well..2012...hm..

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Now, our sun has already done a polar shift..
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

NASA is admiting to at least "bad weather" in 2012/2012
science.nasa.gov...

And there seem to be alot of major and minor agreements alike all ending in 2012..or beforehand.

www.saarc-sec.org...
www.eldis.org...
www.state.gov...
unfccc.int...
www.fldoe.org...
www.apptis.com...
grants.nih.gov...
www.ci.burien.wa.us...
www.legis.state.ga.us...(2751-3020).pdf

Now isnt this enough to make someone at least wonder?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
www.legis.state.ga.us...(2751-3020).pdf is th link, including the brackets so copy and paste it

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Sure , i guess it would lead some to wonder. But even i have to admit, even though i believe in a Pole Shift rather than Global Warming, that its all speculation. Though the scientific evidence may weigh one side better than the other, we will just have to wait and see.

2012 ; one of two things will happen.

1. Something happens

2. Something dosnt happen.

If the former happens, it would more than likely be something negative, given the current circumstances in Politics, War/Religion, Economy, and just plain regular humans fricking hellbent on making things worse.

If the latter happens, then life will go on as normal. Until we find another tablet the Mayans left for us.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
i actually barely skimmed into the mayans. I rather prefer the Sumerian culture and info

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

True; but either way, whatever/whoever told the ancients of what they knew, we could never fathom it in the modern ages today. We are very far off from " being.....how should i say it....."pure" enough to receive such positive treatment. Everything today is for greed and negative ideals. Not back then, back then it was for the good of all. I guess we've gone a little astray over the times....meh.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
not quite as true as that. There was corruption then as well. Much of it.
We are actually foreshadowing our "fore-fathers" history. why do you think it is still here and getting worse. Whatever" went wrong with them, is also going wrong with humanity these days.
Those committing the evils are not all to blame. Blame those who WILL not see anything, for they are the tools used most.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I don't know why this would be under "Conspiracy". I believe the evidence is overwealming what and why 2012 is.

Are you assuming that some governmental aspects are downplaying 2012?

I'd disagree. It's not the governments job to specutlate. They'd maybe make some case studies, but then that would be a group of nimbrod grad students that wouldn't be willing to see it for what it is at any rate.

new topics

join