It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Have you ever had that feeling that something was "wrong", that our lives could be better? Iam still stunned by this experience when I was a toddler. I have NO MEANS to ever prove this; thus, when I told someone (rarely) they thought I was crazy... It was no dream and its the reason I always have to sleep next to a wall. When I think of "this" my eyes slightly always water. Its not one of those hoax claim, but something that truly freaked me out. (Iam young during this) A long sphere shape head rised up along my bed. It was beyond any type of monster, I think I couldn't scream. From there, everything blacked out. That story has always been the reason I fear "any kind of them" rather then all the stuff that people normally fear. When I see anything related or ideas, my eyes water because I know deep inside something is wrong. Ive had my share of freaky stuff, like for the last three years lights would go off when I looked at them but If I every see " one" of them again I might ball crying. Ive been reading articles and people's opinions on this forum for a month and decided to join. One of the most important things is understanding and being understood. This "encounter" or personal experience has freaked me out my whole life and is one of the reasons as a kid I feared E.T. (the movie), predators as well as aliens. Since Iam almost 18, ive gotten over those "fake" fears that are inferior to that "thing". However, I still think fearing E.T. is funny
. Also, now I think predators are badass and aliens are just freaky looking in a cool way. But the thought of what I told you still makes my eyes water...

regards,
Kidachi

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Kidachi!

My great aunt is convinced she was abducted, she even claims that she was impregnated and birthed an alien child.

I've only heard her stories second hand from the relatives, who, of course all scoffed and rolled their eyes when they talked about Auntie Gida and her aliens.

I wish I'd had the chance to talk to her personally, before she moved into the rest home, because I think there's some truth to what she experienced.

On a side note...

I've always hated that stupid looking E.T.

In a weird coincidence, I just read the Mad magazine parody of the movie again last night, and I had to laugh at the glaring hole in the plot they pointed out; if he could fly, why didn't he just fly back to his ship in the beginning and save us all the trouble of sitting through the whole stupid movie?

And what's with the glowing finger?

If he could heal things with it, why didn't he just heal himself?

Thanks for sharing your story.

goos

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
LOL
yeah E.T. phone home....don't you understand? They left you behind.

Regarding your aunt...

Iam sicken that people are sent to "homes" or places. A while go I remember reading this guy's sig that being in denial of the evidence supporting claims is the true sickness... a great quote.

I always wonder why the "crazy" people were the most watched ones.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kidachi

Well she is in her 90's, science bless her....

I should hope to live that long...and if so, I think I'd be happy to be waited on hand and foot at that point, she is paying a pretty price to be there.

But I can relate to wanting to always sleep close to the wall, less open sides for something to come up and get you!

But I hear they can come through the walls anyway, being trans dimensional beings and all...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
From my experiences, the feeling of things being wrong is not directed at the possibility of an alien being present, but more to do with what the alien has told/shown you about the planet of ours and the lives we currently lead.

It's almost an awakening you've been given a glimpse of. My personal opinion is that you have nothing to fear but the fear that has been installed into you by our society.

If there is a great conspiracy that has covered up the aliens being here, then this stands to form.

I too have had many experiences from a young age and have grown up questioning everything and one thing I have learnt is to listen to yourself. Look at what you feel inside to be true. Use your surroundings as a method to gain the answers, piece by piece, to the questions you have about the feelings you feel and ponder over.

In a way, you're lucky to have access to the wealth of info that is the internet. i didn't have this when I was your age and have had to do a lot of field study, and of course, book reading.

If you have had a close encounter, then over the years you will begin to see and experience more things that will just leave you stunned.

I once woke up at 4am (a time that I have noticed to occur often) I looked out the window and saw a bright white light, about the size of a football, shrink down to the size of a pea.

This light then moved about 6 inches to the left, quite steadily and not at a real fast pace. It then stopped and shot straight up out into space.

they say that if you see a UFO, then you've just been abducted.

Took me a while to work out how a football size light could shrink to a pea sized light, then i realized the light had moved directly away from my line of sight, as though it knew I was looking at it.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
"But I hear they can come through the walls anyway, being trans dimensional beings and all... "
Oh #...

Extra, Have you ever read Power Vs Force by David Hawkins or run into any kind of "conciousness" concepts?

speaking of waking up around 4:00, I used to wake up ALOT during that time in the past...
You ufo story is kinda freaky, I hope that one day, beings from somewhere else or even here
intervene to help.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
nope never read that.

Some of my answers have come in the form of lucid dreams, or daytime experiences that nobody else seems to notice.

A bit like being in a crowded place and you're the only person who sees a man trip up or do something bizarre that would have embaressed him if anyone else had seen him.

that kind of thing.
A way of doing that is by being aware of your surroundings, use your peripheral vision as much as your main focus. BE conscious, for you are consciousness.

That story was just one of a few. Some would be a bit too long to post here.

As for walking through walls, I either did it or dreamed it or had a couple of OBE's where I was the one who walked through my bedroom wall into the garden. There were 4 other children waiting for me in the garden. We all seemed to know each other. I had found some invisible steps that I walked up but the others seemed reluctant to want to follow though I assured them it wa safe to do so. Next thing I remember, I am flying above my house and then my town and then much higher.

I could see everything yet feel no wind or chill. Then I'd wake up in my bed.
What that was all about I still have no answers to, though I had and still have my theories on it.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kidachi

Besides what you’ve said so far ….have you had any other alien related experiences….

I’ve had my own…..but I don’t think they’re similar to yours…..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
None so far that I can recall, I always "feel" a presence though.

"damn" when it comes to what happened to you. Must be alot.

Sometimes I feel like Iam being watched. All of my other experiences have been more freaky or spiritual.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kidachi

The feeling of being watched is a natural ability of all creatures. It allegedly comes from being hunted and being the hunter. It's to do with the 6th sense or the third eye as some would say.

Nothing to worry about there. If you get this feeling and you know you're alone, look to where you feel you're being watched from. If there is anything there, it will realise you are aware. It also helps you in building your inner abilities. Trusting what you feel.

Spider man would call it his spidey-sense.

Many people feel this when in crowded places, they turn to look and look straight into the eyes of the person looking at them. Common action.

It seems you're possibly more aware than you realise and have recently been asking yourself a lot of questions.

I've come to realise that reading about others thoughts and opinions gets a bit hard at times. Reading about goblins, faireys, angels, sprits, ghosts, aliens etc tends to get a bit beyond any grasp sometimes.

As much as some of these stories may be true, some may also be completely out of focus, yet some writers become famous for it. Why, I'll never understand.

I take all the stories with a pinch of salt and use what I've read to formulate my own opinions on my experiences. Get your own answers from all information possible.

They say seeing is believing. So any personal experience is worth more than anything anyone could ever write. If you felt, saw, heard or dreamt it then it was an experience only you can describe and only you knows the truth of it.

It's a funny field to work in. The sceptics, non-believers, truthers etc, we all have our own ideas, all of which could be right and/or wrong.

I used to be a member of a UFO hunting group. We had quite a bit of media coverage and did talks etc and some of the stories you hear from others can be a bit "loopy", yet these are the experiences these others claim to have had.

They might be lying for some reason, but you can't make that judgment. You stories may seem out of whack to them.

Trust what you feel. Go with the flow. Don't expect instant revelations. Slowly slowly catchy monkey.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Reading all of your postings on this thread make me feel less alone and maybe someday hopefully soon we will all know the truth, thanks to ATS for bringing people like you and me together to share our experiences with one another.
It has always been more difficult to speak to family or coworkers about these subjects, because we fear of being labeled as quacks, but if only everyone could experience just one strange encounter like all of us have, then we would be able to hold our heads up and say "I told you so", dont all of you wish you could say this.
It would be great to gather all the contactees and people that do believe, in the same place, just like The 4400 series and all get their chance to speak of their own experiences, without the pressures of skeptics, causing disruptions, I do believe we would all be able to draw the same related conclusions to all of our strange experiences, thanks for all of your strange moments, keep posting,
gwhint

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidachi
None so far that I can recall, I always "feel" a presence though.

"damn" when it comes to what happened to you. Must be alot.

Sometimes I feel like Iam being watched. All of my other experiences have been more freaky or spiritual.

I watch Ghost Hunters on the Discovery Channel and they describe the feelings of "being watched" as being in close proximity to certain electronic devices which emit EMF Electro Magnetic Field Waves which they say causes these feelings in our bodies as they debunk or prove certain paranormal activity within people's homes, etc.

Sometimes I am brought to tears watching that show as it has proven to me that paranormal activity , ghosts, or spirits do exhist.

I too had some pretty wild truely "real" dreams as a kid that I still remember to this day. I have always just considered them dreams though. (even though I was wide awake when I saw them!)

Try not to be paranoid or scared as that is an unhealthy way to live. Look at them as learning experiences and move ahead.

[edit on 1/6/2008 by motherofsquirrelkiller]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Also I experienced being touched by an entity while visiting goosdawg's house!!!! It touched my shoulder (I became really COLD too) and it also touched my foot while I was watching TV on his couch. His roomates would also get thier feet touched while sleeping if thier feet were hanging over the edge of the bed. So I'm a believer!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by motherofsquirrelkiller

feet touched.......................

Ok that scared me...that's happened to me about 3-4 times while in bed....Most of the time my feet get tickled, my toes and all.....it’s kind of freaky opening your eyes just as it happens and there's no one there.....

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Very good comment and one I do believe in,

"They say seeing is believing. So any personal experience is worth more than anything anyone could ever write. If you felt, saw, heard or dreamt it then it was an experience only you can describe and only you knows the truth of it."

So many have spoken about the touchy feely thing in those quiet moments, like most of you, I also believe the other side it trying to speak, I have experienced these quite often and the first thing I think of is "who is trying to get my attention" then I reach down and scratch the tickle spot, most of the time on my legs or feet, like so many of you have said, but its rather eary when you finish scratching and the touchy feeling returns without a let up of relief, wow, what a rush, right.
gwhint

top topics

join