It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul COauthored with zionist Lewis Lehrman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
As you know people wanna know why i started this thread.. Well too all of you I'm just trying to get this message across..I got this little article off a site from www.prothink.org... also including a podcast in which i should recomoned you guys hearing..I've been a huge supporter of Ron for the past couple of months, but im kind of skeptical to wheather to believe him or not.

HERE'S THE LINK TO THE PODCAST: prothink.podomatic.com...
Aswell to the website PROTHINK.ORG

Great Site and Wealth of other important Issues

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
As most are aware that R.Paul is against the fed reserve and is more concerned with a good strong currency, this may be why he teamed up with L. Lehrman to write The Case for Gold: a Minority Report of the U.S. Gold Commission

Have a good read of that and you might have a slightly different view on both of these people. At least your possible worries on Paul might be slightly subdued.

Like all things, you can't always judge someone on past events as we all have a change in attitude or behaviour occasionally and just because we might have been moody or stroppy as teenagers and had a slight case of rebellion running through our veins, doesn't mean we're bad people.

I understand your point though.
not too sure I fully go along with what's being said on the prothink website you posted. It's like everything else, take it with a pinch of salt and wait to see what turns up or do something about it to get your own proof and settle your own mind.

Yes, it's interesting to see prothinks point of view, as it is with anyones point of view and I'm always open to at least trying to learn something new everyday.

I hope you enjoy the article that Paul/Lehrman wrote. It is quite interesting.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
There is no way on earth that this story could be true. After all, we all know that RP is a racist who accepts money from white supremacists and such, right?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ron Paul for 2008 all the
for me,
One of the only ones strong enough to fight back...

gee....Ron Paul is considered to be a nut bar just like all his followers
which i would imagine add up to a very large population of the people.

we want the constitution back....yah were nuts
we want the crime family feds dealt with....wow thats just nuts.
we want out personal freedoms back.....thats just crazy talk.
we want an end to the NWO........... ahhh it doesn`t exist, were just nuts.
Its ok people ,everythings ok, theres nothing wrong with the world,
just go home, your leaders love you.
buy,obey,comply.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Alot of Ron Paul Supporters have no ambition to learn new things, except you Extralien. You just suspect that hes the only super hero to save the day.A super hero that has never addressed anything about 9/11, never explained WHO owns the Fed Reserve and WHY it is a bad thing for America.So when Paul talks about Gold, its ALMOST 100% EXCLUSIVELY in the hands of Zionist Bankers(Rothschilds) so this WILL NOT help us, only HARM US. Man guys theres so much information out there on this guy..We don't need these politicans that sold their soul to AIPEC..We need an anit-zionist politician running our nation

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I don't see how RP co-authoring a book with a zionist would discredit him. It was a book written on the economic principles that he still stands by today, which I feel is a far better system than the Fed Reserve.

Also, if the US converts to backing its money in gold and silver, how will the Rothschilds be in control of it? These assets would be controlled by the treasury department, not a foreign bank.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
who or what is a zionist?

new topics

top topics

join