It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question about old november 5th fundraiser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
ok i've been pondering about this for the longest time, and i couldnt figure it out. last year on november 5th not the ats birthday. i mean the ron paul fundraiser. when he was getting money from the people. the radio announcer kept saying bout how they are tearin down the old government and fighting the government and rebuilding one for the people however they are "fighting" the government by electing a government official they arent tearing down anything theyre just rising money for an official. what were they thinking?
ws he payed brain washed(unlikely) i dont understand it

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Are you trying to say the 5th of November fund raiser was to go to Ron Paul? I don't understand. It would help his cause

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Because the man we were raising money for has a lot of integrity (can't be bought/bribed) and is for limited government. By supporting him, you support a change away from the government in place, which is too big for us to sustain anymore as we borrow billions from China everyday and the deficit is just getting pushed onto future generations for it to be their problem.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Anyone who runs for President HAS to come from the political circle. As Novise said, the difference with Ron Paul is that his integrity is beyond reproach. He has never taken money from special interests and has always voted strict Constitution. Still, he is a ten-term Congressman so has significant political/legislative experience.

Now suppose we had a very well-read plumber in Des Moines who wants to be President. He has great ideas and knows his stuff. How could he possibly get elected? He has no experience in the political system, no credibility, no track record to be assessed --- just a pig-in-a-poke as it were. Notwithstanding the fact that he might be a brilliant statesman, our plumber can't be vetted. Ron Paul can.

new topics

top topics

join