It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi soldier “Caesar” killed three American soldiers as they kicked , beat a pregnant woman

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conundrum04
People are tired of the american agenda which is to police and rule the world.

** YAWN **
Really?
How is the U.S. ruling the world?
Has the U.S. gained any new states recently?

I am anti-capitalist, does that make me anti-american?

Umm....Yes!
Capitalism is the foundation of our entire economy and way of life since the beginning. This is how we fought and won both world wars.
What do you want, communism?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
These things happen in war. I'm sure there have been hundreds of other incidents like this that happened. And i'm sure that in every "war" lasting this long the results will be the same , no matter which country was being occupied. Do you think as a soldier it may be a struggle to maintain your sanity though all this? And for citizens of these country's, living in constant fear? What a friggin nightmare for all involved.

People's emotions get the best of them , with story's like this but if you take a few minutes and step back, it may be easier to be angry at someone posting a story like this until you put yourself in their shoes and realize it's a no win situaton and the problem is war in general IMO.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

These things happen in war. I'm sure there have been hundreds of other incidents like this that happened.

You talk like this has been proven to be true.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Now, who's been doing any research into this?

*hears crickets*

Hmmmm I thought so.

Let's reply because we have an opinion.... it would be a shame if we took 10 minutes to do some research.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
These things happen in war. I'm sure there have been hundreds of other incidents like this that happened.

No, they don't!
If they did, I'm sure we would have heard about it.

This story is false and nothing but propaganda, just like the Haditha incident which turned out to be NOT like what the terrorists said had happened.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midav
Now, who's been doing any research into this?

*hears crickets*

Hmmmm I thought so.

Let's reply because we have an opinion.... it would be a shame if we took 10 minutes to do some research.

Umm....ok, what's your point?
What has your intensive research shown?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

Umm....ok, what's your point?
What has your intensive research shown?

Right back atcha buddy

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Right back atcha buddy

Okay.....way to NOT answer a question.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

What more should be said when I already posted my beliefs? There is nothing to support that these GI's kicked a pregnant woman as of this time.

Do you believe the same?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

What more should be said when I already posted my beliefs? There is nothing to support that these GI's kicked a pregnant woman as of this time.

Do you believe the same?

Yes, I do.
There is nothing to research because the story is bogus and I believe the OP knows this and is intentionally attempting to spread lame accusations.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Thank you! That's been my stance since I first read this thread.

Nothing more, nothing less

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
look at this yahoo news i think its related because its in same place tell me what you think

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan

** YAWN **
Really?
How is the U.S. ruling the world?
Has the U.S. gained any new states recently?

Yawn, right back at ya.

If you don't understand how america has been meddling in the affairs of other countries for its own economic self-interests for decades, then you really need a history lesson.

www.gwu.edu...
www.gwu.edu...

Those links are to two coups in Iran and Guatemala in the early 50's run by the CIA.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by albertogrr
look at this yahoo news i think its related because its in same place tell me what you think

news.yahoo.com...

I think this story has nothing to do with the OP except that it gave the original poster a chance to add in his own commentary about events. This yahoo article further confirms my beliefs that the OP is propaganda because according to the article this is not the first time an Iraq soldier has recently killed an American soldier. It sounds like some of the terrorists have infiltrated the Iraq forces.

The shooting the day after Christmas in the northern city of Mosul, which left three other U.S. soldiers and a civilian interpreter wounded, was the second known attack by a member of the Iraqi military on the American troops who train and work closely with Iraqi forces.

This story could have been the catalyst which allowed the OP to spew his propadanda and just make up his own events.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

If you don't understand how america has been meddling in the affairs of other countries for its own economic self-interests for decades, then you really need a history lesson.

Funny, like I'm the one who needs a history lesson.

Look, even IF the U.S. was meddling in the affairs of other countries, which its NOT, that still does not equate to "ruling the world" as you suggested.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Conundrum04

And this has what to do with the thread?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Umm....Yes!
Capitalism is the foundation of our entire economy and way of life since the beginning. This is how we fought and won both world wars.

I really meant Corporatists. But American Capitalism is the soil which allowed these Corporatists and Globalists to grow and run amuck.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Look, even IF the U.S. was meddling in the affairs of other countries, which its NOT, that still does not equate to "ruling the world" as you suggested.

Wow! Just wow!
That's all I can say.

I guess you didn't read the links I posted about the coups that are declassified by the CIA. I think you are one of those "trolls" so I'll stop wasting my time with you.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Umm....Yes!

I really meant Corporatists. But American Capitalism is the soil which allowed these Corporatists and Globalists to grow and run amuck.

You still did not answer the question? Whats better than capitalism? Do you want communism?
Without all these big corporations that you despise, there would be no jobs and unemployment would be threw the roof. But then I guess you would be complaining about the unemployment.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Wow! Just wow!
That's all I can say.

I guess you didn't read the links I posted about the coups that are declassified by the CIA. I think you are one of those "trolls" so I'll stop wasting my time with you.

Yeah right, like I'm the troll when you posted comments which had nothing to do with this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join