It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi soldier “Caesar” killed three American soldiers as they kicked , beat a pregnant woman

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
[edit on 10-1-2008 by zerbot565]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
how many life s where saddam indited for 20k ?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by zerbot565
and no one cant find any evidence that american soldiers DIDN´T kick a pregnant woman

So, in that case, you're automatically going to believe that they did.

Since most of what I read hasn't mentioned Word One about a pregnant woman, I'm willing to bet there wasn't one there.

you havent even read the thread...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HowlrunnerIV

My calculations are wrong. LOL

Note to self: Dont do more then 1 thing at a time

[edit on 10-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
so your saying that they cant have more the 1 child ? per family ?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

I guess i was editing when you responded.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
no worries

im just as confused as everyone else

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

you havent even read the thread...

Say again? I've been posting on this thread for a while. I'm just throwing the bull# flag on that source of Iraqi casualities.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
ok sorry my friend , im quite wasted, its a quarter to 9 here , might be im seeing thing,

you belive in what you want to i do the same , we all wait for proof.

editor ..

as many here have stated war isnt anything pretty , far from what that they show on tv or in the news papers

[edit on 11-1-2008 by zerbot565]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Reply to deltaboy

I could say the same thing for insurgents. They tend to kill Americans while laughing and screaming Allah Akbar. CANT BELIEVE THEY THINK ITS A GAME!!

That’s why they are called terrorists?

If terrorists chop peoples head off does that give an excuse to US troops to do that?

The US troops are there apparently to save Iraqi people NOT kill them for fun when they get bored. It’s not a game. The US troops are apparently there to give Iraq Real democracy and show that what Real independence from dictatorship.

Reply to GT100FV

especially when fired at by them. When you're in that situation, where your life and your buddies' lives are on the line, and your adrenaline's pumping, you're gonna feel pretty excited about eliminating that threat.

Yes of course.Thanks for clearing the point for me.
You know when the adrenaline is pumping in US troops than they start taking shots at anything moving around them. The adrenaline makes them think that the pregnant women has got a bomb in her stomach not a baby. So they kick here again and again and again and then suddenly Caesar had enough of watching his innocent Muslim sister getting beaten soo badly. Than Caesar gets angry and ADRENALINE starts pumping up in him and he picks his AK AiMS at the 3 US troops.
BANG BANG BANG K0d. GF

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I could say the same thing for insurgents. They tend to kill Americans while laughing and screaming Allah Akbar. CANT BELIEVE THEY THINK ITS A GAME!!

What do you mean by this, what's this got to do with it?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Midav

You just keep on telling yourself that.

As far as I care, I won't get any reasonable debate from this individual. Almost like saying we wouldn't have this debate if it weren't for the existence of water.

Back on topic.

You wont get a reasonable debate? why not? why do you say such things.

This topic is about Iraq soldiers being accused of beating a pregnant lady, when discussing a topic like this, people like to discuss the reasons for this, the whys, its all related to Iraq, I dont see why talking about Iraq and its influence on civillians is off top and undebatable, its all related, say whatever you want, Im only caring about the civillians here, and you seem to be very negative about that? You don't like Civillians?

[edit on 11-1-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GT100FV
reply to post by _Phoenix_

When shooting at a moving vehicle with automatic weapons, it is impossible to ensure the safety of the occupants. Your opinion of whether they should've been in Iraq isn't germane to that story. Every Iraqi knows what the rules are with regards to approaching checkpoints or convoys. They've been given fair warning that if you do A- then B- is going to happen.

What are you talking about here? what story? I didnt say anything about rules, all I showed was that some soldier DO have fun.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GT100FV

Internet trolls will sometimes post off topic messages deliberately on internet forums to aggravate members or hijack a discussion.

Are you calling me a troll now? What's with your repeated posts against me? I havent been trying to aggravate anyone? stop attacking me.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
_Phoenix_

What are you talking about here? what story? I didnt say anything about rules, all I showed was that some soldier DO have fun.

That’s what most people posting here don’t understand. They know that soldiers do have FUN but for some reason they don’t wana admit it.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
_Phoenix_

That’s what most people posting here don’t understand. They know that soldiers do have FUN but for some reason they don’t wana admit it.

Yes only some.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

.....1.1m iraqies didnt loose their life directly or indirectly cause of this war , i call it famin ,genocide and atrocity i could even call it a holocaust

Well, I know that a lot of them are buried in the desert in mass graves. Those are the ones that Saddam killed, by the way.

This isn't very nice either, and UN is biased source - more likely the true amount is between from 150K to 1.1M. My guess would be 452,031 dead civilians since US occupation - killed by both iraq and US militants.

News article about civilian casualties - based on UN report

NEW YORK - The World Health Organization said Wednesday a large-scale household survey showed an estimated 151,000 Iraqis were violently killed since the US-led invasion of their country in March 2003 to the middle of 2006.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

I think you need to remember- it hasn't been established that there even was a pregnant women. Also, let's just say hypothetically speaking that there was a pregnant woman. If they were close enough to kick her, they would've been close enough to see if she was armed. There's no way adrenaline would cause them to not see that, or cause them to kick her for amusement.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

452,031 dead? What method did you use to arrive at that number?
655,000 dead, 1.2 million dead, etc... are some other wild speculations that have been asserted. Of these 3 figures, how many of these dead can be verified by hard facts versus completely subjective wild speculation?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Reply to BlueRaja

There's no way adrenaline would cause them to not see that, or cause them to kick her for amusement.

Why not? Don’t you agree with me that US troops like to have FUN by killing civilians when they get bored? YES or NO?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join