It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi soldier “Caesar” killed three American soldiers as they kicked , beat a pregnant woman

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

So you've arrived at your conclusion based upon what evidence? Is your evidence that since we haven't heard about it, it must've happened?
Way to give the benefit of the doubt to the accused until all the facts are in.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Isn't it amazing that just because it isn't on Fox or CNN some people believe it simply isn't real.

Did you even read this thread?

If you did, you would know that CNN and other news organizations did report this story and it mentions nothing about a pregnanat woman. This is because the OP is completely false.

And if you think for a second that the MSM would not run this story because its embarrassing, then where have you been, under a rock? The MSM loves to report embarrassing stories about the current administration.

Those men deserved to die.

** SIGH **
I guess you like when people die for doing nothing wrong, eh mate!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

It is only real to the people who are wanting so badly for it to be real. No facts, no witnesses has been produced to support evidence that it is real.

Can you imagine if a man here was accused of rape (which is pretty easy to do) and we went by the philosphy of "if she says it, it must be true....even if there is NO evidence to support her claim".

Yeah, that would never go over well and never does when one is accused.

But that seems to be just fine when dealing w/ our men and woman serving in the military. No evidence needed. Just a baseless claim - thats all that matters.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
Another thing to add to your numbers- the vast majority we kill, whether Iraqi or some other origin, are younger males, who may not have children anyhow. I know that the US hasn't killed enough civilians to orphan 5 million kids. That's just a preposterous number.

Actually that type of fighting really does not produce the numbers he needs. When the US Military kills about 100 to 200 people per month it does not add up to how many innocent people would need to be killed.

The only way to do this is with massive indiscriminating bombing at a level greater than the fire bombings of Japan during WWII. But the problem with that is since it is indiscriminating then every age group dies, and to generate 5 million orphans a large portion of the population would need to be killed indiscriminately.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Very interesting views you have. Straight from the press. Do you disagree with ANYTHING the Government says, or do you believe they always tell the whole truth, and nothing but?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
But that seems to be just fine when dealing w/ our men and woman serving in the military. No evidence needed. Just a baseless claim - thats all that matters.

Seems to me that is all it takes around here.

It could have been worse, he could have been a fellow American and been wishing to see his own troops dead for something we all know they did not do.

I miss the good old days where this kind of stuff wasn't tolerated.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

Unfortunately, the American Government operates primarily with deception. The truth is usually the opposite to what they say. Do atrocities like this happen in war? Of course they do! Every single day, bar none. Burying your head in the sand does not change this fact. The US soldiers are not there because they "care about the Iraqi people". That is simply more propaganda, Hollywood stuff. Most of them couldn't care less about them.

[edit on 8/1/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

And to quote myself here-
"So out of a country of 25 million, 5 million children are orphans? 5 million + are supposedly refugees, over 1 million have been killed by the US. That leaves 14 million. hmm. We're gonna run out of Iraqis before we finish with the America bashing."

With the amount of alleged attrocities that the US commits, according to some around here, there won't be anymore Iraqis left before too long.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

So since the entire US government, US Military, MSM, etc.. operate "primarily with deception," the truth must be the opposite of anything that they say? That's some pretty weak logic. I submit that truth is what the evidence leads to. If there's no evidence, then truth hasn't been established. Do you honestly believe that nobody else is biased or putting out propaganda other than the US?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I submit that truth is what the evidence leads to. If there's no evidence, then truth hasn't been established.

That could not have been worded any better. That is what I believe too. You just worded it better then I could have. LOL

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

C'mon, Blue. You know the truth. Everything the US Government puts out is pure lies and propaganda. We never tell the truth.

How come when a positive Iraq story comes out, everyone says that the US Gov is manipulating the media, but when it's bad, it's suddenly the media telling the truth??? Can't have it both ways, children.

I checked around and didn't find anything about a pregnant woman being kicked. I'm pretty sure if it had happened, the military would have reported it so they wouldn't be accused of a coverup.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
saddam did more to the iraqis than americans have done so far and that's a fact

you want to add up some numbers, go dig around in the miles of sand in iraq

anyone remember the mustard gas? google that before you talk about what americans are doing in iraq

that is neither here or there

we should respect anyone who helps a pregnant woman no matter where they are from, "caesar" might have assumed the baby was already dead and in that case killing the men who killed the baby wouldn't have been an over reaction if the pregnant woman was getting beat on for a while

if this is true it's nice to see something like this happen, not to americans, not for iraqis, just to see for humanity and that people will still fight for things that are right

this "caesar" if he is real knew he was going to die after doing what he did and he was unselfish and put that woman and babys life before his own, he may not be dead now (again if this is true) but if they don't kill him, his life will be worse than death

this shouldn't be about american and iraqis at all, but a man standing up for a pregnant woman and the life of her baby in a WAR

if this is real, it's nice to see anywhere not just in iraq (again i am not saying it's nice to see american soldiers die or commit this act against a pregnant woman and die if is true, its just nice to see "caesar" do what he did)

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
for a knee-jerk patriot,

Thank you very much but I'm a REAL patriot.

you'd be able to come up with better responses that "Nyah-nyah" and "Well, the other guy is worse"

I never said that and I never came close to saying that.
You are imagining things. And you are telling lies.

guess this is how an idiocracy perpetuates itself.

Typical rhetoric from the blame-america-first crowd.
:shk: Glass houses JC.

Those men deserved to die.

Disgusting.
You say that even though there is no evidence of their alleged wrongdoing? You say that even though the 'news' source quoted is nothing more than anti-American propaganda? How vile.

Very interesting views you have. Straight from the press. Do you disagree with ANYTHING the Government says, or do you believe they always tell the whole truth, and nothing but?

Very interesting views YOU have. Straight from the anti-American propaganda machines. Do you disagree with ANYTHING the blame-america-first crowd says, or do you believe they always tell the whole truth, and nothing but?

And I'll add :shk: and
to that.

Seriously .. ya'll are unfreak'n believable. There is NO PROOF that this story is even remotely true, and yet there are people on here blah-blah-blahing about how bad America is and how those people deserved to die ... and yet 18 pages later there is still no proof that this ever really happened.

It's just anti-American propaganda, and look at those who are lapping up the koolaide. :shk:

[edit on 1/8/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
saddam did more to the iraqis than americans have done so far and that's a fact

I already covered this weak @ss argument.

"Saddam killed lots of Iraqis so it's no big deal if we do too!"

It doesn't matter HOW many Iraqis Saddam killed, it doesn't make it any less worse when a little child gets his face shot off by mortar rounds during an American-Insurgent skirmish does it? It doesn't matter WHO is doing the killing, the fact is that America is killing goddamn civilians.

The story in the thread is probably fake, we all understand that. But I see way too much pro-war false-logic propoganda BS going on in this thread. Stop trying to excuse the entire Iraq war just because one article was bogus, people.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

C'mon, Blue. You know the truth. Everything the US Government puts out is pure lies and propaganda. We never tell the truth.

That's because the reptilian reporters/disinfo agents work for the government shadow news agencies, that secretly control the news.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
The story in the thread is probably fake, we all understand that. But I see way too much pro-war false-logic propoganda BS going on in this thread. Stop trying to excuse the entire Iraq war just because one article was bogus, people.

Repeat that again NewWorldOver? "I like to hear that part the story in the thread is probably fake."

For someone who jumped the gun saying about American troops beating up the pregnant woman as if true. As if you accepted the pro insurgents propaganda.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i guess this here is bs also

human rights watch

there is a big diffrence in being patriotic and supporting a war based on lies or supporting any war for that fact

if you draw your patriotic strength from war , famine , genocide, lies then im quite happy you dont live anywhere near me.

id say im quite pro america for being concernd by what your e doing there

power of nightmares

i guess the bbc is diss info aswell

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
i guess this here is bs also

human rights watch

What are complaining about now? I don't see anything in your link thats valid. Is it Blackwater? You do realize blackwater is not the U.S. military or part of the government right?

there is a big diffrence in being patriotic and supporting a war based on lies

Well, I guess its a good thing this is not actually the case.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Blackwater Worldwide is currently contracted by the United States government to provide security services in the Iraq War.[1] In October 2007, Blackwater USA rebranded themselves as Blackwater Worldwide.

en.wikipedia.org...

blackwater might be one of the lates firms to establish a " civilian " merch group out there , i dont care ,

Blackwater Worldwide has played a substantial role during the Iraq War, as a contractor for the United States government. In 2003, Blackwater attained its first high-profile contract when it received a $21 million no-bid contract for guarding the head of the Coalition Provisional Authority

you must be the worst agitator so far, cough...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
All praise the lord that ATS is around to give the cowardly armchair racist warmongers the platform to vent their spleen.

I am getting tired of this anti america rubbish thrown round by the usual people here.We are not anti America we are anti you!

And you are in the minority,from old to young in this country and more than likely any other on this planet the people with humanity are against this illegal war.

It is so pathetic the little drummer boys here follow the your with us or against us mantra when their corrupt goverment has raped Irak and is threatening Iran with its war machine rumbling away right on its borders

If American soil was attacked by a foreign army,then I would support you.There is no way I and many will support you in your GOD war with Islam.Its based on a pack of lies,and exported on fear mongering

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join