It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi soldier “Caesar” killed three American soldiers as they kicked , beat a pregnant woman

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Can you post some links to your amazing claims please,the rape rooms would be a start.

Thank you

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

(@ greeneyedleo) you are an insult to yourself if you chose to be so naive as to know nothing of the US atrocities committed so far by both US troops and Blackwater USA. There are many documented and convicted cases of such. I wish your husband the best of luck on his tour and hope that he has the compassion and wisdom that is needed when occupying (invading) a foreign country.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
It doesn't matter how hard you push your fingers into your ears or how loud you sing 'la la la can't hear you.'

Right back atchya.

Originally posted by sadchild01
except that it is from iraqi govt stats ,and i am yet to see how it is made up

So .. The government of Iraq wouldn't lie eh? It wouldn't inflate it's orphaned numbers just to get more international aid, eh? It wouldn't blame it all on the Americans instead of admitting that most of the orphans in that country are orphans because of insurgents AND because Saddam killed the parents, eh?

Riiiiight. The govenrment of Iraq wouldn't lie.

Originally posted by noangels
Can you post some links to your amazing claims please,the rape rooms would be a start.

They aren't 'amazing claims'. They are facts. Posting the links would be repetitious. The information has been in the news over and over and they have been discussed and posted here over and over. This information is easily googled and is easily searched HERE at ATS.

It's all true. Mass murder. Mass graves. Rape rooms. Torture of olympians by Saddams sons. It's all well known.

I'm 'amazed' that you haven't heard any of this. It's common knowledge.

www.state.gov...
www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 1/8/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
They choose to ignore anything that dosent make the US look evil, anything that makes us look positive or showing us doing a good thing is "propaganda" and "MSM lies" and likewise any incident where the US is not the aggressor is automatically labeled a "false flag operation" because as we know, nobody besides the US is evil and hostile. The amount of filth and lies on this thread is beyond astonishing, this is beyond treason.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

Do you think for one minute that the anti Western Arab media, Al Qaeda, etc... are not conducting perception management campaigns, looking for dupes to drink their brand of Kool Aid? It would be a pretty myopic view to not be able to see that.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Good. Kill everyone, every idiot that goes to war, destroy every nation that wages war instead of peace. We are capable of adapting to change and able to clean up any aftermath... afterall... this is probably what it will take. Hell, take me down with it if you have to. I'm nothing more than a pure cell on a cancerous body, take it out before the whole thing spreads... or get the others to change. Please destroy this country and its leaders.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
heres some anti Western Arab media, i just couldent sink any lower...

www.countercurrents.org...
www.cnn.com...
www.aztlan.net...
www.usatoday.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.notinourname.net...
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.informationclearinghouse.info...
abcnews.go.com...
news.xinhuanet.com...
www.forcolombia.org...
www.rense.com...
www.truthout.org...
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.thereligionofpeace.com...
www.breitbart.com...
www.geocities.com...
www.slate.com...
www.laikoa.com...
globalresearch.ca...
www.refusingtokill.net...
www.fragmentsweb.org...

didnt put it as quick links so you dont have to read it, 7
but here is some links i could find about rape in iraq,
guess theres other happy stories out there not been told yet...

im not bashing , im just guessing that this is your way of showing freedom.

had to make an edit , cause ats put the links as quick links , well anyways..

[edit on 8-1-2008 by zerbot565]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

The problem you have is that you've formed this composite image of the US Military, the MSM, etc... You take specific incidents of wrongdoing, and then argue from the specific to the general. This is sometimes called stereotyping in certain circles. No one here has said that there have never been examples of wrong doing by US forces, and when there were, those involved have been investigated and punished. When your view is that anything pro West is propaganda, and anything anti West is absolutely true, you're never gonna have any real understanding of what some of us like to refer to as reality. Whatever you may think about the MSM, their standards of journalism are higher than say Russia, China, the Mid East. This is not to say that they don't have biases, as most of the MSM is slanted left of center. One thing they do share though is that for credibility purposes, they'd like to see multiple substantiated and corroborating stories. Sometimes in an effort to get the story out first they screw up. Sometimes due to bias, they might even choose what to emphasize. The vast majority of the time though, the facts can be checked. Less credible media sources will use hearsay, or blatant lies, if it serves their purpose. You need to learn how to see the difference.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Good. Kill everyone, every idiot that goes to war
Please destroy this country and its leaders.

Yeah, this is rational thinking.

Way to give up and give into the propaganda.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
It doesn't matter how hard you push your fingers into your ears or how loud you sing 'la la la can't hear you.'

Right back atchya.

Riiiiight. The govenrment of Iraq wouldn't lie.

It's all true. Mass murder. Mass graves. Rape rooms. Torture of olympians by Saddams sons. It's all well known. --I'm 'amazed' that you haven't heard any of this. It's common knowledge.

You know, for a knee-jerk patriot, one would think you'd be able to come up with better responses that "Nyah-nyah" and "Well, the other guy is worse"...if I may paraphrase. There was a time that American pride amounted to more than that, and the world looked to the US for higher standards. I guess this is how an idiocracy perpetuates itself.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

id like to say the same about most of you here , the fact that you see my view of it all as either anti or con usa is hilarius , im far from con or anti usa ,

ive just stated that you shouldent have been there in the first place , and now that you are there youre turning it into a freedom quest to save the poor ppl of iraq and the middle east when it first was WHO IS to blame for 9/11 and then all of a sudden mwd ´s in iraq , ..

guess im blind and ignorant by reading chomsky and making asumtions on his words,

guess im blind and ignorant by reading us history and finding out that is a history of genocide and blood shed

guess im blind and ignorant for not beliving what the MSM sais about the war in iraq

guess im blind and ignorant for beliving in what has happend abu grabi and guantanamo

guess im blind and ignorant for putting 2+2 together

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan
Yeah, this is rational thinking.

Way to give up and give into the propaganda.

Thank you for noticing.

It has nothing to do with propoganda and everything to do with ridding the planet of this vermon. Kill and destroy untill we don't like it anymore. It's a rational solution... it's what we're doing anyway and it's a path that will not be swayed.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
i like how people still bring up that america is in iraq for oil yet I dont see any proof that we are taking oil. and i definitely dont see the pricing showing it at the pump. get a life you idiots who still believe it.

Umm....

People bring up OIL because yes, it is proven what we're doing over there with Oil. And no, you don't see the pricing showing up at your pump because the oil industry doesn't work that way, and you would know that if you were educated on the topic.

I think patriots and soldiers alike are just plain ignorant when it comes to what their government is really doing, and that's the sad truth.

Please give me legitmate proof. It seems like you are just talking and making assumptions. Where did you get this proof from?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
reply to post by BlueRaja

guess im blind and ignorant for not beliving what the MSM sais about the war in iraq

guess im blind and ignorant for beliving in what has happend abu grabi and guantanamo

guess im blind and ignorant for putting 2+2 together

Like I said- you've taken specific incidents, and then generalized from there. Your absolute disbelief in MSM sources, while having a complete acceptance of info from anti West sources, is quite evident in your views too. Based upon my experiences in Iraq, the MSM is more pessimistic than reality would suggest, and the anti West media is smoking dope.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by BlueRaja]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by greysave

i like how people still bring up that america is in iraq for oil yet I dont see any proof that we are taking oil. and i definitely dont see the pricing showing it at the pump. get a life you idiots who still believe it.

Umm....

People bring up OIL because yes, it is proven what we're doing over there with Oil. And no, you don't see the pricing showing up at your pump because the oil industry doesn't work that way, and you would know that if you were educated on the topic.

I think patriots and soldiers alike are just plain ignorant when it comes to what their government is really doing, and that's the sad truth.

Please give me legitmate proof. It seems like you are just talking and making assumptions. Where did you get this proof from?

I'll repeat...
Here's my proof...you should follow the thread if you're gonna challange it.

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Greenspan: Ouster Of Hussein Crucial For Oil Security Alan Greenspan, the former Federal Reserve chairman, said in an interview that the removal of Saddam Hussein had been "essential" to secure world oil supplies, a point he emphasized to the White House in private conversations before the 2003 invasion of Iraq. www.washingtonpost.com...

Retired four-star Army Gen. John Abizaid, who was formerly the Commander of the United States Central Command: “Of course it’s about oil, we can’t really deny that,” Abizaid said of the Iraq campaign early on in the talk. daily.stanford.edu...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
so Mrs.military , what is USa doing for the 5 million orpahns and starving???

So if there was 5 million we need to look at this...

Iraqbodycount web site has documented every violent death since the war started. Even if we double their close to 90k numbers how do you account to the other millions of deaths or so to create 5 million orphans.
body count

Also with the countries total population of childern as of 2007 is
childern population Age structure: 0-14 years: 39.4% (male 5,509,736/female 5,338,722), then you are saying that half of the countries childern are orpahn?

With that said then the numbers of dead would need to be close half the countries population of 30 million.

I also need to ask you a question in that since 10 to 20 times more Iraqis are killed by fellow Muslims then the US Military what is Iraq doing for its orphans that you say are starving since the vast majority of them were created by Muslim on Muslim fighting/deaths?

I also need to say BS to this with my own personal experience of being over there for a year.

You my friend need to come out of your cave and see the world for real and not some propaganda machine. Also, your spouting of totally false propaganda really does little on the ATS site.

If you wanted to debate this all as an informed adult then we actually might learn something from each others insight to it all.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

There's a distinction to be made with regards to the "it's about oil" argument. There's a big difference between protecting a stable supply of oil, stealing oil, or insuring that oil prices are high(so the "profiteers" see more dividends). It's true that Abizaid and Greenspan said we're there because of oil, but if you think they mean anything other than the first choice, I'd like to see where they would've said something like that.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Another thing to add to your numbers- the vast majority we kill, whether Iraqi or some other origin, are younger males, who may not have children anyhow. I know that the US hasn't killed enough civilians to orphan 5 million kids. That's just a preposterous number.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Oh, come on you people who believe that maybe this is not real, OF COURSE IT IS!
Isn't it amazing that just because it isn't on Fox or CNN some people believe it simply isn't real.
The reason it isn't widely publicised isn't because it isn't real, IT'S BECAUSE IT'S EMBARRASING!

Those men deserved to die.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WatcherAZ

I'm not an insult to myself. LOL That was pretty funny.

I have never once denied that there are bad people w/in every sect of society, including the military. Please show me where I said that or stop making stuff up.

In fact, I'm so far from denial about bad people in the military, that I haven't stopped myself from calling our base security forces at least a dozen times on my neighbors who are both active duty. My turning in the looser time and time again has played a part in him loosing rank and getting kicked out of base housing. The husband is the epitome of "thug". The wife is the epitome of trash. And if they aren't beating each other up, then...well, I cant post that here. LOL

Im all about justice, thus my college major LOL, but Im all about truth too. And the article mentioned here is ignorant due to the fact its just made up trash.....unless a legitimate source - the victim possibly - can be presented.

Point is, I don't turn a blind eye to bad people doing bad things. But I also don't turn a blind eye to lies and obvious fabricated stories created to fit one's personal opinion....especially when its slandering people who don't deserve it.

Also, for the record. My husband is not serving in Iraq. He has never been to Iraq, but been to Afghanistan 2 times. I have very close friends and neighbors who are in Iraq - and they are nothing like the crap I see spewed here on this thread.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join