It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi soldier “Caesar” killed three American soldiers as they kicked , beat a pregnant woman

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by noangels

What is a bit disengenuous though is that the original claim about fighting for oil, was that the US just wanted cheap oil. When that paradigm didn't work out, then the story changed to, oh it must be to keep the price of oil high. We'll make this conspiracy fit one way or another eh?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

So out of a country of 25 million, 5 million children are orphans? 5 million + are supposedly refugees, over 1 million have been killed by the US. That leaves 14 million. hmm. We're gonna run out of Iraqis before we finish with the America bashing.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

"Before Team America showed up, it was a happy place. They had flowery meadows and rainbow skies, and rivers made of chocolate, where the children danced and laughed and played with gumdrop smiles."

You're kidding right? Life under Saddam was bucolic, and carefree. Right....

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

Actually the oil deals has gone sour for the Oil barons as the Iraqis discovered that the deals were not for their best interest.

How the Bush Administration's
Iraqi Oil Grab Went Awry

www.globalpolicy.org...

But no to worry the northern Iraq region where the Kurdish claim ownership has given in to US demands, but the rest of the nation oil rich lands has not.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Too bad Ceasar couldent save all the women in his own country raped and sold by his brothers and fathers and abused by their opressive government.LOL but then thay would be doing our job.its funny how fast a country that at one time was getting gased in showers by its own dictator was now once a thriving superpower that big bad America screwd up but its all good becuase no matter how messed up it is no one is in control of their government esspecially their military its just the fact no one can stop us or you would have.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by jwbmore101]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I seriously doubt any American soldiers kicked and beat an Iraqi woman. It was just an excuse for a terrorist to kill Americans.

Where is the proof this actually happened? Probably none. They have lied about our troops before, and it is nothing new.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
let me get this straigth ,

you acuse them of killing each other when the us just ocupied their country with out any real reason and killed the president incharge ,

they had free education / food in schools
they had free social heath care
they had free medical care , (something you in the us know nothing about)
low crime rate
they had gotten polio under controll in just 7 year , something a " western " country has never succeded in .

there was no misery,
there was no mwds ,

try to get it to sink in ,

you just went there and started to pranced around like a peacock, and now that there is no evidenc for justifying you ocupation you just make things up....

i still belive the blog to be fully true ,

**** Right, the men had free education...the women were treated like dogs.

Ask the Kurds how they enjoyed being gassed. Oh, that's right....most of them are dead.

Men had their hands, arms and legs cut off....not to mention probably other things, as well. Don't lie about men having their hands cut off....I've seen it. We, this country, the USA , flew three men who had their hands cut off to the US to be fitted with artifical hands.

I have personally sent boxes of cookies, school supplies , shoes and clothes and candy for our troops to hand out to the children.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
i like how people still bring up that america is in iraq for oil yet I dont see any proof that we are taking oil. and i definitely dont see the pricing showing it at the pump. get a life you idiots who still believe it.

Umm....

People bring up OIL because yes, it is proven what we're doing over there with Oil. And no, you don't see the pricing showing up at your pump because the oil industry doesn't work that way, and you would know that if you were educated on the topic.

I think patriots and soldiers alike are just plain ignorant when it comes to what their government is really doing, and that's the sad truth.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wasp2008

Well actually Saddam was pretty good to his loyal followers, he was able to keep sectarian groups in line.

Baghdad was used to have one of the best Universities in the Middle east, he was secular so it was not Sharia law enforced, women were allow to work.

So yes he was a brutal dictator in a brutal environment as we see how Iraqi is today.

But at least his people were not going hungry and it wasn't until UN sanctions that the nation lost is attractive status.

Compare to the Iraqi after the invasion, well they are "free" but their nation is out of control and the infrastructure is none existent.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
im just perplexed by the ignorance of some of you show to fellow humans,

you speak as if iraq or the middle east is like a degenerated dog , lol , sorry ,

i mean we could start a thread abouut all the misery in the u.s and it would be far worse then what happend or was in iraq or any other county that you have occupied , hopefully some country or coalition buys what we say here and occupie your country , we could even lie abit to spice up the facts to get things moving,

i bet the u.s has been involved in far more atrocities and genocides then saddam even managed to dream about , i even bet the u.s has given the green light to some of the world s worst cases of human suffeerings around the world throu sanctions and sales of weapons or just for resources.

what some of you still dont get is you cant kill a killer , you sink to their level of intellect, you become just as bad

some here even prepouse that you nuke the place , i just find that kind of rationalism funny , it acturly shows the degenerated side of you society

im finaly starting to see how ignorant and blind most of you are ,

they where better of before you occuied their country , killed their president, mocked their belifs , starved their youth from freedom.
there is no glory in what youve done there ,

get out and fix your own country its by far the worst case of faild sate today in this world.

but i guess most of you dont belive it unless its shown on cnn or faux ..

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

i bet the u.s has been involved in far more atrocities and genocides then saddam even managed to dream about , i even bet the u.s has given the green light to some of the world s worst cases of human suffeerings around the world throu sanctions and sales of weapons or just for resources.

what some of you still dont get is you cant kill a killer , you sink to their level of intellect, you become just as bad

Absolutely right.

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind - Gandhi

America is overFLOWING with blind people. We believe because Iraq was a violent place in the past that all violence is hence-forth no big deal. So in other words, we are willing to turn our heads on all the burned-corpses of little children because "Saddam was a bad man!"

If that isn't being blind, I don't know what is. So yes, absolutely, people still rely on the satanic logic fed to them by the government to excuse themselves of any moral guilt involving this war or casualties in the war.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

we could start a thread abouut all the misery in the u.s and it would be far worse then what happend or was in iraq

Uh .. wrong. Our government is NOT mass murdering Americans by the millions. It doesn't have government sanctioned RAPE ROOMS that rape women by the thousands upon thousands. It doesn't have family members being forced to watch those rapes. It doesn't send WMD raining down upon tens of thousands of Americans like Saddam did to his own Iraqis (Kurds). We don't have MASS GRAVES full of hundreds of thousands of American people who were murdered by our elected officials. You are dead wrong.

i bet the u.s has been involved in far more atrocities and genocides then saddam even managed to dream about ,

I'd take that bet ... but Saddam is dead and in HELL so thankfully the world will never have to suffer from him trying to make his hellish dreams come true anymore.

Wrong. One word - Hitler. The world forced him to kill himself and it was the right thing to do.

some here even prepouse that you nuke the place ,

Where on this thread have you seen anyone say that? If it's here - I missed it.

im finaly starting to see how ignorant and blind most of you are ,

Glass houses, Zerbot. You aren't exactly looking like a Rhodes Scholar right now.

they where better of before you occuied their country

For the most part - No they weren't.

killed their president,

Iraqis put Saddam to death. Not Americans. They tried him and convicted him of some of the mass murders he committed.

mocked their belifs ,

Americans in Iraq do NOT mock the Islamic belief. In fact, they are very careful not to tred on it. TOO CAREFUL.

starved their youth from freedom.

This makes no sense. Saddam FORCED the youth of Iraq to join the military, and to fight and die against the Iranians and the Kuwaitis. Your statement makes no sense.

there is no glory in what youve done there ,

Actually, bringing freedom is VERY HONORABLE.

get out and fix your own country its by far the worst case of faild sate today in this world.

America is the worst state in the world today?
right. That's why people are DYING to get here. That's why all the illegals are coming to this country by the millions. That's why there is a waiting list to get into this country. We have a FANTASTIC way of life here.

but i guess most of you dont belive it unless its shown on cnn or faux ..

YOUR statements clearly show that you are believing Al-Jazeera crap ..
That's both
and :shk: at the same time.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Great post!

I'm glad you decided to reply and refute some of the ridiculous statements being made by certain posters.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Wrong. One word - Hitler. The world forced him to kill himself and it was the right thing to do.

Yeah... and now the president of the U.S. is the grandson of a Nazi himself. Prescott Bush, look it up.

Hitler was just a front-man for an entire organization of psychopaths and satanists - this same organization is now manipulating America.

It doesn't matter how hard you push your fingers into your ears or how loud you sing 'la la la can't hear you.'

America is being run by Nazis at this very moment and we are at the apex of decades of satanic manipulation.

Go ahead and twist that around any way you want in order to satisfy your own misguided patriotism. The truth remains that we are run by Nazis to this day, despite Hitlers death. War solves NOTHING.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01

I like your posts for they make me chuckle

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
What people need to understand that they fail at in their hate for America is the military is not over there for the oil. Their mission would have then been much easier in securing the oilfields and then guarding them as we freely pump it out.

Another failed understanding is that the US military is not the primary target in this war. Just looking at the facts, 10 to 30 times more Muslims are killed directly by other Muslims each month. This is the war that we are in and the players are other countries, like Iran, terrorist orgs, and Iraqi factions that choose to use violence instead of the democratic process to gain power. The US Military has been the only thing to prevent these “players” in this war from creating total chaos and then taking over as they see fit with little regard to how many may die or suffer in the process.

The US Military’s mission over these last four plus years has been to protect and stabilize one town at a time so that the Iraqis can do it themselves. It has not been until 2007 that the Iraqis actually started to want to do this and so we now see good gains AND finally we see towns/areas being handed to the Iraqis to maintain on their own.

So please people if you want to talk about shady men with big cigars who are making billions off the oil, or you want to talk about Bush and his NWO all of this means nothing to the Military’s mission that they have been unwilling forced to do since the removal of Saddam.

That mission is more on very basic levels such as rebuilding, protecting, staying alive, killing the truly bad guys etc. We on ATS have the luxury to debate the big picture, but they do not have that same luxury for they are trying to do all this with an enemy that hides, fights and kills within the civilian community, and frankly the bigger picture means little to them in their struggles.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Yeah... and now the president of the U.S. is the grandson of a Nazi himself. Prescott Bush, look it up.

Hitler was just a front-man for an entire organization of psychopaths and satanists - this same organization is now manipulating America.

America is being run by Nazis at this very moment and we are at the apex of decades of satanic manipulation.

Go ahead and twist that around any way you want in order to satisfy your own misguided patriotism. The truth remains that we are run by Nazis to this day, despite Hitlers death. War solves NOTHING.

Don't fear that anyone might twist this more for I think you got so many twists already there really isn't any left.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

not legititmate??
exgarrated??

lets see what your source says ...

Over 1.6 million children under the age of 12 have become homeless in Iraq, according to the country’s Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs. That's almost 70 percent of the estimated 2.5 million Iraqis who are homeless inside the country.

“There are no reliable estimates of how many orphans and abandoned children are in Iraq today but we believe, according to some data collected by local NGOs, that over 8,000 children are in the same or a similar situation to that of Faleh,” Mayada said.
www.irinnews.org...

There are no reliable estimates of how many orphans and abandoned children are in Iraq today

and next for both FredT and leo , just don't the quote homepage please quote the exact source

On December 15, 2007 a conference dedicated to orphans in Iraq was held in Baghdad. Iraq's anti-corruption board reported that official government statistics revealed that five million (or 35%) of Iraqi children are orphans. Wijdan Salem Mikhail, the Iraqi minister of human rights, stated the phenomenon "is one of the most passive things that grew immensely during the past few years due to destructive wars and unbridled violence in the country."
en.wikipedia.org...

But what is rarely debated within the West, is where such reactions do come from and undoubtedly some will claim this is an “isolated incident” and bares no connection to the fact, that inside of Iraq, there currently exists a minimum of five million orphaned children.

Unlike the empty promises and false allegations of Western leaders, the killing of the US soldiers was a direct response to the death, destruction and misery which the US and UK have brought with them to Iraq but more importantly, it was an act of defence and a reflection of the reality which Al-Jibouri and millions of Iraqis are facing daily.
www.globalresearch.ca...

so Mrs.military , what is USa doing for the 5 million orpahns and starving???
what about the welfare of the poor starving iraqis , who are on the brink of starvation

I GUESS AMERICAN IMPERIALIST MILITARY IS SUCKING IRAQI OIL AND BLOOD
DISGUSTING AMERICAN DREAM NOW BASED ON IRAQI BLOOD

[edit on 8-1-2008 by sadchild01]

[edit on 8-1-2008 by sadchild01]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

Dude, give it up. And stop trying to slander who I proudly am. Your being a jerk and it doesn't look well on you.

I wasn't even saying I believe the estimates, as NOBODY knows what they are clearly. I was proving that your claim is not factual. And your repeated 5mil claim still is not factual. Its a made up number.

Your dribble is getting old. *ignore*

[edit on 8-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by sadchild01

Dude, give it up. And stop trying to slander who I proudly am. Your being a jerk and it doesn't look well on you.

I wasn't even saying I believe the estimates, as NOBODY knows what they are clearly. I was proving that your claim is not factual. And your repeated 5mil claim still is not factual. Its a made up number.

Your dribble is getting old. *ignore*

[edit on 8-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

And your repeated 5mil claim still is not factual. Its a made up number.

except that it is from iraqi govt stats ,and i am yet to see how it is made up
if you use the calim of aber chalabi , read this :
Abeer Chalabi head of the state orphanages section of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs estimates more than 4 million orphans and says the number may be exaggerated "but to have so many is a catastrophe.
en.wikipedia.org...

seems he also estimates something else , though he hopes that situation is not that bad

i don't care , because US military is nothing short of genocidal
it is the US empire which is the new THIRD REICH , instead it has a new great weapon at its hand ,the weapon is:
PERCEPTION MANAGEMENT

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join