It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi soldier “Caesar” killed three American soldiers as they kicked , beat a pregnant woman

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Heres an article I read about the incident in question.

Heres the article in Australia, says nothing about a pregnet women being beaten suprise suprise.
Infiltrator kills two US soldiers

But also heres an article that I also read that should not be overlooked on Iraqi army soldiers.
Iraqi soldiers jump on suicide bomber

Its always a shame when one incident can take away all the hard work, credit and selfless act all the soldiers are doing over there.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by QuasiShaman

You know both of those links are referencing the OP's Original Blog link ONLY, right? Logically just because others have commented on a blog post does NOT make it true. Just to clarify. Still Propaganda for the insurgents... NO REAL NEWS Coverage. Hell I'd take a Prisonplanet.com story at this point.

Coven

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by QuasiShaman

Am not in any way buying in to anything I have relations and he is doing his job and keeping us safe so don't try and tell me anything new. Some people need to wake up. and bfore this gets out of hand I will not be drawn into petty squabbles have no time or place for it.

I bid you good day!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
you speak about you cant wait until americans stop killing others. yet those middle eastern countries have been killing eachother thousands of years before America was even *discovered*. anyone muslim/arab should not call Americans blood thirsty because whenever something happens that they dont like they immediately call for the persons head to be cut off. hypocritical bastard

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
True...but anybody recall that one of the reasons that the good guys charged into the first gulf war...one of the biggies as far as justifying the intervention

Umm....Yes, Saddam invaded Kuwait.

Yes, but with a big ol' okey-dokey from Uncle Sam:

July 25, 1990 - Presidential Palace - Baghdad
U.S. Ambassador Glaspie - We have no opinion on your Arab - Arab conflicts, such as your dispute with Kuwait. Secretary (of State James) Baker has directed me to emphasize the instruction, first given to Iraq in the 1960's, that the Kuwait issue is not associated with America. (Saddam smiles)www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck and this time around it's weapons of mass destruction. They were lies, too, so nobody has a moral high ground on propaganda.
Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan
** sigh **
For starters, Saddam did have WMD as he used chemical weapons on his own people.

That would be the stuff delivered by Rumsfeld?

Rumsfeld's Handshake Deal with Saddam www.commondreams.org...

Secondly, Bush was only reporting what the intel agencies were telling him. Bush did not intentionally lie, the intel reports were 'supposedly' wrong.

Iraq WMD Lies:The Words of Mass Deception-The Lie of the Century www.whatreallyhappened.com...

This current story seems to have legs of a sort
No, it doesn't. It is Zero legs, nada....nothing.

Well, if it's going somewhere, it's got legs...and so far it's gone on for 13 pages. And between all the Yankee bashing (which has no place here) is a story that needs sorting out, and it won't be done by abject denial. It will be done by seeking out the truth. Gotta problem with that?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is a total Bogus Story. The two Military men that were killed was by an Iraq Military man. This happened during a raid terrorists in that area that were building more car bombs.

The details of this are still under investigation as to why he fired on the two American Military men.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Well said JC - and too damn right.

J.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
look the story on rense.com

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

If this story were true, the anti-Bush media would have jumped all over it.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by coven

propaganda is US specialty at best...

now US military is trying to deny its soldiers was sexually harassing the woman..

The soldier was part of a joint Iraqi-U.S. patrol undertaking security duty in al-Haramat area, western Mosul, on December 26. When the patrol came under firing attack, the soldier opened fire at U.S. soldiers and killed two of them," Brig. Mutaa Habib al-Khazraji told the independent news agency Voices of Iraq (VOI).
"The patrol soldiers managed to arrest him and he is now under the Iraqi side's investigative custody," Khazraji added.
The U.S. side denied that this Iraqi soldier opened fire at U.S. servicemen because they sexually harassed an Iraqi girl, affirming that the scene where the incident took place was void of any civilians.
On December 28, 2007 the U.S. army had announced that two of its soldiers died of wounds sustained when they came under light arms' fire during military operations in Mosul.
www.aswataliraq.info...

see the denial of US military , what a bunch of liars american military is ??
not only that it seems it soldiers love to sexually harass and beat woamn

no wonders USA has maximum rapes in the world ...

also the OP's arab article is of jan 2 while yahoo , CNN started posting the sanitized american propaganda version on Jan 5
article of jan 2:
www.yaqen.net...
www.al-akhbar.com...

sanitized propaganda version:
news.yahoo.com...

i put my bets on the thing that the OP is right...

[edit on 7-1-2008 by sadchild01]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

What? I thought they kicked and beat up a pregnant woman. Now they are saying they sexually harassed a girl.

Lord have mercy. They cant even keep their lies straight.

Buch of phoney bologna. (how I wish I could say I want I really am thinking)

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
If this is true there is no way the army brass are going to let that be known for some time.This incident is said to have manifested in Kurd area north of Iraq-If I was in charge i woulndt want a story like that getting out in an area that has welcomed the removal of saddam!
The kurds helped us at the start of the war and now we kick their expecting mothers?
The bad thing about this is how it reflects badly on all our troops out there,hopefully the truth will come out on this soon

There are always going to be a few wild cards in the forces and combat stress also comes into issue.This hostile theatre they act in is an emotional rollercoaster bound to send a few off the rails!

To the comments above about if it were true the anti bush media would pick up it-It would be realy hard to source this story from the relative comfort of the green zone.A lot of what we hear about comes from inside the green zone with the reporters being told what to print.
If the Iraq story you read in your paper has no author then it comes from the armys typewriters and should be given a pinch of salt

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

What? I thought they kicked and beat up a pregnant woman. Now they are saying they sexually harassed a girl.

Lord have mercy. They cant even keep their lies straight.

Buch of phoney bologna. (how I wish I could say I want I really am thinking)

silly woman , the source is pro -american not pro-resistance , dids you EVEN READ IT ?????????????????????????????????

Politics and Security

Killer of 2 U.S. soldiers belongs to armed group – army

Ninewa - Voices of Iraq
Sunday , 06 /01 /2008 Time 9:35:29

Ninewa, Jan 4, (VOI) – The Iraqi soldier who killed two U.S. soldiers in Mosul 10 days ago was a member of an armed group who infiltrated into a joint Iraqi-U.S. force, the commander of the Iraqi army's 2nd Division said.

"The soldier was part of a joint Iraqi-U.S. patrol undertaking security duty in al-Haramat area, western Mosul, on December 26. When the patrol came under firing attack, the soldier opened fire at U.S. soldiers and killed two of them," Brig. Mutaa Habib al-Khazraji told the independent news agency Voices of Iraq (VOI).
"The patrol soldiers managed to arrest him and he is now under the Iraqi side's investigative custody," Khazraji added.
The U.S. side denied that this Iraqi soldier opened fire at U.S. servicemen because they sexually harassed an Iraqi girl, affirming that the scene where the incident took place was void of any civilians.
On December 28, 2007 the U.S. army had announced that two of its soldiers died of wounds sustained when they came under light arms' fire during military operations in Mosul.

www.aswataliraq.info...

PART OF PRO AMERICAN PROPAGANDA DENIAL OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND BEATING OF PREGNANT WOMAN

[edit on 7-1-2008 by sadchild01]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Let me get this straight- you are saying that because the military is saying that there was no woman involved with the shooting, there must have been a woman involved, and this is evidence of them lying? Did it ever occur to you that these folks were innocent, and that's the reason the military is denying the allegation, or is that not in the realm of possibility with you? What it looks like to me is that you want to believe that the incident took place just like the Arab media(or public affairs for Al Qaeda/Hezbollah/fill in the blank, if you wish), rather than even entertain the thought that an insurgent infiltrator took advantage of an opportunity to kill Americans. Evidence of lying would be corroboration, eye witnesses, a pregnant woman, etc... not denial of guilt due to lack of these things.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
This Might help clear things up a little Bit and calm some of the air on here.

Iraq live leak 1
"TIKRIT, Iraq – Two US Soldiers killed during a combined Iraqi Army and CF operation in Ninewah province on Dec. 26, were allegedly shot by an Iraqi Soldier."

Iraq info 2
"BAGHDAD (AP) Three other U.S. soldiers and one civilian interpreter were wounded in the Dec. 26 attack, the military said in a statement. The shooting occurred as American and Iraqi soldiers were conducting operations to establish a combat outpost in Ninevah province in northern Iraq."

BBCnews
"He said the Iraqi serviceman had been "an insurgent infiltrator". He was arrested and is being questioned.

[edit on 22/11/2007 by SE7EN]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
More inocent people killed ?

and some people still justify this so called war on terror.

Wake up, its the war on human life on all sides.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GT100FV

Let me get this straight- you are saying that because the military is saying that there was no woman involved with the shooting, there must have been a woman involved, and this is evidence of them lying? Did it ever occur to you that these folks were innocent, and that's the reason the military is denying the allegation, or is that not in the realm of possibility with you? What it looks like to me is that you want to believe that the incident took place just like the Arab media(or public affairs for Al Qaeda/Hezbollah/fill in the blank, if you wish), rather than even entertain the thought that an insurgent infiltrator took advantage of an opportunity to kill Americans. Evidence of lying would be corroboration, eye witnesses, a pregnant woman, etc... not denial of guilt due to lack of these things.

Evidence of lying would be corroboration, eye witnesses, a pregnant woman, etc... not denial of guilt due to lack of these things.

and who knows what your military did to the pregnant woman?and who knows nobody wants to tell the truth ?? they fear being killed..
whyt in the streets of mosul is Caesar being praised ...

read this:

It would come as no surprise, if an entire generation of Iraqi boys were born to bear the name of Caesar Saadi Al-Jibouri, the Iraqi soldier who recently killed three American soldiers after seeing them kicking down the door of a house in Mosul and assaulting a pregnant woman.

Angered by the actions, it has been reported that Caesar opened fire on the US troops and killed two soldiers and a captain but now, like many other Iraqi’s in the “democratic” country, Caesar is languishing in a Government prison, although his actions have not gone unnoticed.

The Lebanese newspaper Al-akhbar have reported, that in the streets of Mosul, graffiti has appeared on walls proclaiming “Well done Caesar!” with groups also distributing leaflets sending their greetings and congratulations to the Iraqi soldier.

Praise has also been given by the Association of Muslim Scholars in Iraq, claiming that Caesar is a “hero” and have called upon the Iraqi police force and Army to look upon his response to repression as being that of a “role model”.

Praise has also been given by the Association of Muslim Scholars in Iraq, claiming that Caesar is a “hero” ???

who would i listen ???to the imperialist american military who has come for oil or to common iraqi people who suffer in the occupation

read this:

But what is rarely debated within the West, is where such reactions do come from and undoubtedly some will claim this is an “isolated incident” and bares no connection to the fact, that inside of Iraq, there currently exists a minimum of five million orphaned children.

Unlike the empty promises and false allegations of Western leaders, the killing of the US soldiers was a direct response to the death, destruction and misery which the US and UK have brought with them to Iraq but more importantly, it was an act of defence and a reflection of the reality which Al-Jibouri and millions of Iraqis are facing daily.

The British and American governments have ignored the repeated warnings, which have been given to them, such as those by The Independent's State of the Nation report, which stated that “more young people today are illiterate in Iraq than in previous generations,” and that “Almost a quarter of children between the ages of six months and five years suffer from malnutrition.” (23/6/2005).
www.globalresearch.ca...

why should i listen to american propaganda ??? to those who starved the poor children for oil ...
to those orphaned five million children for oil and their selfish styles

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
and yeah general Abhzaid has admitted that iraq war was for oil ,

daily.stanford.edu...

Abizaid, who was formerly the Commander of the United States Central Command, quickly established a connection between the two topics.
“Of course it’s about oil, we can’t really deny that,” Abizaid said of the Iraq campaign early on in the talk.

“We’ve treated the Arab world as a collection of big gas stations,” Mr.Friedman said. “Our message to them is: Guys, keep your pumps open, prices low, be nice to the Israelis and you can do whatever you want out back.

daily.stanford.edu...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Mmmmm - Quite a topic !!

Firstly, excellent thread, not only for the topic but also for the views and opinions expressed. To me, this is what ATS is all about

The perfect solidier, policeman, enforcement official, etc, etc - Is a Robot (Unthinking) - Just follow orders.

I think it is a quandry which shall always remain, until we come to a time where all conflicts are 100% technology driven (Scarey) - in this lies the problem - I feel that many, in these positions are confused as to where the boundaries are - I am not saying that all of these people are evil robots or humanitarian angels. They are simply confused humans.

If they did commit the crime, as humans, we should all feel disgust and condemnation. It is a completely abhorent action and deserving of the punishment received. An idiot is an idiot - They don't suddenly become aware of their idiocy when the join the army, police, etc. Maybe they become more careful about hiding it !!

What is the point ? The US Occupying forces are in Iraq - I do not blame the individuals on the ground - they are semi-robots following unclear orders - Obviously, the soldiers on the ground contain idiots as well as some good men.

Now lets expand the picture - There are good people and bad people - regardless of country, colour, creed or religion !!! The issue initiated in this thread is about human morality - What is right and wrong - Nothing more, nothing less

Sorry guys - My english and literary abilities are not that great so please forgive my drifting between points.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322
reply to

nah, waiting to see when americans learn to stop killing others

Maybe when Muslims stop killing each other by the hundreds...
Ever heard of the glass house/ stones thing?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join