It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi soldier “Caesar” killed three American soldiers as they kicked , beat a pregnant woman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Reported on many Iraqi news sites, an Iraqi soldier killed two American soldiers and a captain for kicking a pregnant Iraqi woman

The incident happened two days ago when an Iraqi soldier “Caesar Saadi” joined the American occupation forces in a raid in Mosul, he opened fire after he saw the American soldiers started to beat and kick an Iraqi pregnant woman.

Lebanese newspaper Al-akhbar reported today the story added:

In the streets of Mosul, graffiti appeared on the walls yesterday saying:

Well done Caesar
Also, people in the city are distributing leaflets saying the same text.

Caesar is now in custody accused with killing three Americans

www.roadstoiraq.com...

the article has been done reported by several iraqi media outlets and also by Lebanese newspaper Al-akhbar
translation of article on al-akbar

Baghdad the news
appeared in aspect “[aalkyyaart]” following for connected, yesterday, writings on the walls, ibex of pieces small from the papers on form of pamphlets small, says: “your hand hand over [yaa] Caesar”. Caesar he soldier in National Guard Iraqi from family Saadi, killing of three soldiers is American, in their yen officer in rank chief, and wounding of the translator who was accompanies them, according to what Iraqi source of securities announced yesterday.
National step the agency the Iraqi for the news, “[nynaa]”, about the security source says him indeed “the incident happening in one of areas of Mosul, before days, during operation of raid joint from side Iraqi forces and American, and as to causes him assault of soldier American on a pregnant woman carrying in the beating [waalrkl], so the Iraqi soldier tries preventing his, and the controversy developed between them to releasing for the fire from Iraqi side the soldier on the American soldiers”.

www.al-akhbar.com...

I have said to say :
Well done Caesar , you saved the dignity of woman and maybe the unborn child too from death from the bloodthirsty american occupation soldiers
may the good God bless you for your deed.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by manson_322]

[edit on 5-1-2008 by manson_322]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This is the only source? Some blog?

I find this highly questionable and not believable at all. Maybe Caesar is lying.

Pure propaganda, at best!

Where are the English sources, as I cant read Arabic.
I cant even find ANY LEGIT new stories about 3 American soldiers who were shot dead by an Iraqi carrying a gun.

And bloodthirsty soldiers? That is insulting to this military wife and a lie.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
This is the only source? Some blog?

I find this highly questionable. Maybe Ceaser is lying.

I find this highly questionable. Maybe Ceaser is lying.

and i find the american deeds very questionable , maybe then Abu Ghraib was a lie too

use a english -arabic translator

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

Have you found any other news sources corroborating this story? You seem awfully anxious at the prospect that Americans may have been killed- thanks for your objectivity.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GT100FV

www.yaqen.net...

You seem awfully anxious at the prospect that Americans may have been killed- thanks for your objectivity.

nah, waiting to see when americans learn to stop killing others

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
What were the dead soldiers names?

I don't see any deaths listed for Mosul around the date mentioned. The translated article says 2 days ago, which would be Jan. 3rd. The article quoted NINA, but I have not found it listed there yet.

Google search isn't listing any U.S. dead around that date either.

What were their names?

[edit on 1/5/08 by makeitso]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

I have been sitting here searching too...and have found nothing.

Im still leaning towards propaganda.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
You may want to utilize some English speaking sites for those of us who don't read Arabic. The pic on that last one looked photo shopped, though I have no idea what the caption that went along with it said. Is it my understanding that because you disagree with the policies of the US government, that you take joy in the deaths of Americans?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GT100FV

though I have no idea what the caption that went along with it said

The text on the picture belongs to a completely different website.

Though it isnt in English either. Here is the site translated: Translated

So the picture probably has nothing to do with the propoganda being mentioned below it. I also search the site (though rather quickly - im falling asleep LOL) and I couldnt find anything relating to the alleged story.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
What a bunch of utter nonsense. Maybe if he had some "real" sources to quote we could take him a little bit more serious.

Until then... good luck hahji.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
go go irak ,

i find it amusing ,... "friendly fire "

some more mature doings from your proud childerns work in iraq ,

get out and grow up ,

A Soldier Is Left Behind

US Attack in Haditha

2007 - report

you not only kill/rape/humiliate your own , but you do it to others

shame on you, ....

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

I thought we were talking about the "alledged" story in the OP?

Yep, there are always some bad apples in the barrel. But not ALL members of the military are bad.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
i belive the story to be full true ,
not only that but i see his actions as full right ,

I to would be quite pissed after what youve done to that part of the world , and seeing the " democratic "way of handling human life,
id do the same ,

thouse articles where for mere entertainment for thouse that acturly care about the fact that your forces/goverment dont compute

just leave and go home ,

, aye there are always bad apples in a bunch ,
but in this case they got dumped on the wrong lawn and it just keeps on coming ,

im not saying you re forces havent done something good there , that you might have , but the fact that youre not seposed to even be there is a real kicker in the head ,

I say it again ,

id would do the same if i where in his shoes

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Whether or not this is true, I don't know. I will say, however, that most American soldiers in Iraq are jerks. I have heard time and time again from people that I know in Iraq that the soldiers are abusive, rude, and show no respect to anyone.

It's not very surprising though that someone who lives in the richest country in the world chose to go to Iraq and kill people instead of getting an education. Most of the soldiers are ghetto trash and lack a good education, that's why they are so damn easy to be controlled and made to carry out dirty deeds by their officials.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Impreza]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
There seems to be some truth to the OP.

The attack happened on 26 Dec.

Although the reason for the shooting hasn't been determined/released yet.

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 5-1-2008 by bg_socalif]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Don't know why anyone would be surprised, there are stories like this all over the place, both in MSM and alternative. Not only that, but this kind of thing happens in ALL wars. My ex had fought in the Vietnam war and told me that. Not saying it's OK, just that it does happen and not infrequently. Remember the atrocities during Vietnam that were committed by American soldiers? My Lai, etc.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
There seems to be some truth to the OP.

The attack happened on 26 Dec.

Although the reason for the shooting hasn't been determined/released yet.

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 5-1-2008 by bg_socalif]

thanks for the link , kinda strengthens my point

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
While there are a few incidents such as the alledged one in OP they are far the exception and not the norm. I know many who have returned and heard many of their stories mostly good and nothing of this scale. The good ones never hit the press..like the surge and reduced deaths in Iraq how many articles you seen about that lately. We need troops home that is for sure.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hello,

Considering stories like the rape and murder of an Iraqi girl and her ENTIRE family, I don't think kicking a pregnant woman is out of the realm of possibility for some of the people over in Iraq that continue to do those that don't behave like animals shame.

Stories such as these aren't usually rushed to the front page of all English speaking press. It took a while for some of the more horrible stories to even come to light so again the argument that this isn't released in the English press is sort of useless. The full and true story of Tillman's death took some time to come to light, yes?

Propaganda? Maybe.

Impossible? Hardly.

This story could prove false, however I've read and seen worse, so I can't disregard this entirely. Assuming it's propaganda straight away because it's in the Arabic/Iraqi press is a bit biased in my opinion. I thought that the Iraqi people were in support of the US presence in Iraq? That's what I hear from this Admin. so why not trust them when they say an abuse happened?

War is hell.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
We now have three less ex military becoming potential cops back home and continuing there trained legacy in america on citizens with tasers and beatings by the man. Allah ackbar is there no mercy in this world.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join