It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do these look like chemtrials to you??!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
tinypic.com...
tinypic.com...
the pictures are pretty big i edited the post cause the picture to up to much room

i took these a couple months ago but never really remembered them.
i still remember the day though, i was riding to the store an noticed the cloud lines across the sky seeming to much like patterns to be regular clouds. an with the moon out at the same time i thought it would make for a nice pictures.

Though i know a little bit about the chemtrial stuff at the time it hadn't crossed my mind that these could possible be chemtrails.

What do you think, possible chemtrail or just a interesting picture

[edit on 4-1-2008 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Chemtrails aplenty in that picture. Has your throat been itchy?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Nice pictures

Chemtrails are something I'm very skeptical about.
The pictures, however, seem to fit some of the criteria of supposed "chemtrails":

en.wikipedia.org...
Suggested evidences of chemtrails include:

Patterns created by the trails
Time period for which trails persist
Odd nature/behavior of planes involved
Turning around, making a parallel trail
Apparent activation & deactivation of the trail
Non-standard 'spraying' equipment
Lack of radar visibility
Illnesses coincident with appearance of trails
Government denial of related activity

The trails do seem to be patterned, both parallel and crosshatched. Interesting.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Yup: That photo of yours sure looks like a bunch of chemtrails to me. How long did those long, white cloud-like formations stick in the skies that day? I live nearby an airport and the 'normal' commercial airlines don't leave streaks, like those criss-cross patterns as shown in your photo. And the flight paths of these planes happen to be directly over my home, by the way.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by pikypiky]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
they were there for a good coupe hours.
i get home at about 4pm an those clouds were out till about 6:30-7pm

they could have been there longer, that just the time range i know of
i checked the pictures for a date an they say december 2003.
so i know my camera was off date, but these photos were taken sometime withing a time frame of july and november..

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
people say this theory is bs but i live near a military base everyday planes pass over my head at low and at high altitudes and i never seen those kind of trails here , im not saying i believe in this theory but its intriguing

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
i read on a website somewhere that chemtrails are used for replenishing the ozone layer to keep us from cooking, im sure someones mentoined this, and ive heard they also use it for other things like communications and weather modification, and it also serves to help electrify the suface for some reason, on this site they said it was barium(with other chemicals that react with the upper atmosphere and replenish ozone) and spidersilk they invented from cow or goat with some spider genes(this keeps ity up in the air like when u see a spider make a parachute and float away) i cant remember the site as i have formatted since then and lost my favorites but there is r was an actual club into weather mod that had the link. also bush had anti ozone chemicals produced years ago and may be using them as other countries may be this may be the reason for increased spraying but i may be wrong.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
They look like normal aircraft contrails to me

That's the problem: so-called chemtrails look identical in every way to normal contrails
The only difference is that when seen by a chemtrail believer they are called chemtrails and when seen by, for example, a meteorologist, they are called contrails.

For example, these are normal aircraft contrails. Spot the difference:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I still cannot tell the difference...go figure.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Government Official..

Nothing to be alarmed ladies and gentlemen, they are probably our planes spraying untested Checkmate OLR-F and Checkmate LBAM-F over populated areas to control the mating habits of 'APPLE MOTHS'.

Bet you don't believe me eh? California alone is spending around $500 million dollars just to control these pesky moths.

The projected expense of this eradication "attempt" will cost tax payers over $70 million dollars just to spray Monterey and Santa Cruz counties the proposed 9 times. These monthly sprays are already scheduled for next year to begin in March.

This Light Brown Apple Moth Eradication could cost California tax payers more than $500 million dollars when all is said and done, which is five times the projected amount of losses to the agricultural industry if the moth were to infest the state.

Source

If it wasn't for the fact that HUGE sums of TAX dollars are spent on eradicating small populations of moths I would LMAO. Fact is often stranger than fiction folks..

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
For example, these are normal aircraft contrails.

Care to tell us how you know that?

Spot the difference

Well, I'd say the difference is that, instead of evaporating in about 30 seconds, they persist, spread, and eventually create a hazy cover over the entire sky.

I've asked this in other threads, and so far no takers. Can anyone produce photographs like the one in this thread that date back earlier than the 1990s? I haven't seen any. When I first started noticing chemtrails around 1997 before I had even heard the term "chemtrail," I thought they were linear clouds.

Growing up in the 1960s near Malmstrom Air Force Base, I was very familiar with contrails. These look nothing like them.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DalairTheGreat

IMO, these are chemtrails. Below are pictures taken in Ellijay, Georgia, February, 2002. These pictures were taken at various intervals during the day beginning with the first appearance.

February, 2002 began a most interesting journey into the secret realm of our government’s heart.

URL=http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00002qg6.jpg]
[/URL]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo

I've asked this in other threads, and so far no takers. Can anyone produce photographs like the one in this thread that date back earlier than the 1990s?

contrailscience.com...

You may also be interested to know that the effect of such contrail on temperature was being studied back in 1970

ams.allenpress.com...

Lots more interest research papers to be found here

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Essan]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I've been photographing atmospheric phenomena for many years. Here's a selection of pictures showing contrails made by transatlantic airliners as they arrive over the UK on cold winters mornings, heading for Heathrow and Gatwick:-

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
They look like normal aircraft contrails to me

That's the problem: so-called chemtrails look identical in every way to normal contrails
The only difference is that when seen by a chemtrail believer they are called chemtrails and when seen by, for example, a meteorologist, they are called contrails.

For example, these are normal aircraft contrails.

You forgot to add... in your humble opinion.... because thats all you have is opinion. You write as if your words are irrefutable fact. But they are just opinion.

[edit on (1/9/08) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI

You forgot to add... in your humble opinion.... because thats all you have is opinion. You write as if your words are irrefutable fact. But they are just opinion.

True. Just as if someone posted a picture of an elephant and claimed it was a martian 6 legged prong-hopper magebeast, my response should have been that, in my humble opinion, it was actually just an elephant.

In my book if it looks like an elephant and acts like an elephant then it probably is an elephant. And the same with contrails

No-one has ever come up with any means of telling 'chemtrails' apart from normal contrails - because everything chemtrails are suppose to look like and do applies to contrails. The only difference is that chemtrail believers usually don't know very much about the atmosphere so come up with daft things like "normal contrails disappear after a few minutes, whereas 'chemtrails' can last for hours, spreading out to cover the whole sky"

(which, those who bother to check my links, will know is exactly what normal contrails have been doing for decades
)

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Essan]

top topics

join