It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Space Shuttle Atlantis Cancel Because of the Scrutiny Generated on ATS?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
My beliefs: I think that Atlantis was blocked by a UFO. Simply because it was trying to stop us from harm, or because they were helping themselves to something benefiting us, or maybe not benefiting us.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

I'll assume that the glorious one has already appeared on this thread to say that you are looking for 'meaning' when what you should be doing is removing your clothes and bowing down to the space weaponry that is so elegantly suspended over our heads. Remember: all that matters is that science is about facts. If we know nothing about space weapons, what matter that we overtly speculate as to 'what it all means'? Shame on you.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Craig Covault, senior editor of the trade magazine Aviation Week and Space Technology, said the clandestine cargo was a spacecraft that relays images and other data to the ground from other NRO satellites.

www.floridatoday.com.../20071211/NEWS02/712110331/1007/NEWS02

By my estimate, over the past 30 years, NRO must have launched enough image relaying satellites to sink the U.S.S. Ronald Reagan.

No, something else is going on and I feel that the Atlas V launch so quickly after Atlantis' cancellation means it probably has astronauts on board headed for either the ISS or one of the secret space stations or platforms.

There are many references to the fact that Atlas V can be used for astronaut launches.

Documentation recently obtained by NASASpaceFlight provides additional details covering Atlas V orbital and trajectory considerations for safe launch abort contingencies for manned flights.

www.nasaspaceflight.com...

NASA has probably been using rockets other than the Shuttle to place astronauts and cargo on station at the secret satellites in orbit for many years.

This particular Atlas V launch done in such a hurry obviously means while Atlantis was going to take Columbus up for attachment to the ISS there were other vital deliveries to the ISS and other space platforms that couldn't wait until the Shuttle gets back to flight status.

That it was able to get the Atlas V launched in such a hurry makes it obvious that the Atlas V was always in place and prepared for contingincies.

We may see other 'unscheduled launches' taking place from other launch facilities before Atlantis is ready to go.

As to exactly what vital cargo might be on the Atlas V other than astronauts I see food for the personnel and fuel for the other space vehicles already up there.

I know that this thread is as old as dirt. But that is fine by me.

I was checking out the news headlines and I automatically thought about your post. I know that you/John is no longer a member, or whatever. I just thought I would post this info on this top secret payload from the same people you speak of.

Just as a bookmark for future refence.

VANDENBERG AIR FORCE BASE, Calif. (AP) — A rocket carrying a top-secret payload blasted off Tuesday from the California coast.

The Delta IV rocket lifted off at 4:12 p.m. from the Vandenberg Air Force Base, about 130 miles northwest of Los Angeles.

"We've just seen the successful liftoff" of the rocket, launch commentator Don Spencer said in a webcast.

Since the launch involved a classified cargo for the National Reconnaissance Office, no details were immediately available about whether it was boosted to its intended orbit.

The reconnaissance office, which oversees the nation's constellation of spy satellites, has kept mum about the purpose of the mission and directed United Launch Alliance to cut off the live broadcast three minutes after liftoff..

secret link

I personally believe that if everybody is saying satellite, then it must be something else. I think it is the conspiracy in me.

But anyways, my contribution to an old thread.

edit on 4-4-2012 by liejunkie01 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

John,

On a non-sequitur, my name is M.A. Carrano; I'm an experimental philosopher and systems consultant living and working in New Haven, CT. My website is www.avatarparadigms.com .

I'm interested in personally speaking with you on the subject of 4-dimensional cognition. I'm the progenitor of an epistemology that allows human beings to think in 4-dimensional terms, and I would like to apply this model to addressing some of the major conundrums in ufology.

I personally believe that, 4-dimensionally, enough evidence exists to conclude that earth is being visited. I'm uncertain of details further than this, which is largely why I would prefer to be speaking with you. In all my years of sporadic investigation into this issue, only five names come to mind that bare the imprimatur of quality on this issue: Stanton Friedman, Bob Lazar, Phil Schneider, Stephen Green and, of course, John Lear.

The five of you are either completely reliable sources - or are simply so sophisticated that the only other plausible explanation for your 5-fold coherency on this topic is that you're all disinformation agents employed at the behest of the Department of Defense to obfuscate the real narrative or are so intimate in your communications between one another that the memes you're sharing are autopoietically synchronizing into a pentagonal symmetry between the five of you.

If you would like to reciprocate and arrange for a conversation, feel at ease to reply here at ATF or through my website.

Carpe Lux,

M.A. Carrano, Ex.P
www.avatarparadigms.com

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
This old thread has been exhausting to read. I can imagine new comers like myself would be interested in any thread started by legendary names in ufology like John Lear.

After heavy "arm twisting" Bob Lazar has done some talks on Coast to Coast with Knapp as well as more recently at least one face to face interview. Some of the things JL mentions here referencing him I've never heard Lazar say in any of the interviews I've listened to or watched.

One of the interesting aspects of that is that when Bob Lazar worked at S-4 he told me about a message he saw that was sent to the owners or operators of the grays and it read, "Either you help us get rid of the grays or nobody is going to have earth." He then told me about a bomb that had been developed that could destroy half the continent of South America. I have since heard 2 other individuals talk about this bomb.

Lazar stated that he doesn't buy or has serious doubts about some of JP's theories, though he didn't specify which ones.
edit on 14-3-2017 by Area201 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join