It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!!!Mars Blue Sky & Water!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Yeh man thats it isn't that just weird? lol at first glace it looks like a person sitting on that rock, but it might be part of the rock or some weird object i donno what does everyone else think?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lotlatino

I see what you mean, just above the large rocks in the lower left. looks like a humanoid sitting with his knee up and resting his arm across it. Almost a classic picture pose. But wouldn't it be really tiny, since the rover is much, much bigger than this anomaly, and that is what I am using as scale. And by tiny, I mean small-like. The distance away doesn't seem like it would be far enough away to make it appear that small if it was a real huamoid, or alien. It also seems to blend in with the rock. So my conclusion, oddly shaped rock.

Sorry, don't know how to post pics either, or I would

This post board moves pretty fast. the pic was posted before I was done typing my thoughts.

[edit on 1/4/2008 by Kronik98]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Looking at this I can see it as both water and sand, I've seen sand look like water, softer sand lands last, and it tends to be fairly reflective. With a photo that is done in FALSE COLOR I can't say exactly what it is. The sky goes from white to gray to green, which is odd. Personally I would like to see several soil samples to get an idea of what the composition is like. Peculiar densities can make several interesting effects. We are looking at a different planet, so the common rules may not apply the same, lighter gravity may also have a different affect. The false color reading makes me wonder.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Ok, here's the much more zoomed-in image of this humanoid object -

Weird for sure.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have spent many a day walking the high plaines of the AZ desert, the ripples that look like water you can see all over the desert where the desert is flatish, a popular rock that these ripples form is moncopi sandstone and is very comon here on earth,

If you look close at the layered rocks scattered around (sedimentary?)it is the exact same color as the pond?, i can with almost certainty say that this is left from when this area was last under water, the rippling effect is caused by small breaking waves assisted by wind,

as for this being Mars i can't say because the area looks so much like desert found in the four corners area of the USA, if you hadn't have mentioned mars i would have said Arizona or New Mexico.

Fantastic picture and find Flag and star..

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kronik98
That really looks like water to me. I've tried to see it as sand, and I just can't do it. It seems to have a defined boundary, almost like it pooled up through the ground in a little gully, or it rained in that area and the water collected in a depression in the ground. Who knows really but wouldn't it be cool if it was real. Deny That!

After looking over the picture zoomed in a little, you can easily see the marks where the pictures are pieced together and there are pronounce colour differences where it happens. What kind of effect will this have to the overall integrity of the picture?

its panoramic camera (Pancam) to take the images used in this view. This view combines separate images taken through Pancam filters centered on wavelengths of 753 nanometers, 535 nanometers and 432 nanometers and is presented in a false-color stretch to bring out subtle color differences in the scene.

Image Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/Cornell University

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I don't think that's part of the rock.You can see what looks like some flesh color on the arm. What gets me about this pic is that all the other pics NASA has put online of Mars are red in color.This one just happens to be in different colors.Is this really what Mars looks like?Is this even really Mars?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lotlatino
ok dude listen i saved the full size image to my pc, so i'm looking at it in the windows picture and fax viewer. ok the anomoly is all the way to the lower left of the image near the BLACK AREA now Zoom in to that corner you should see some large funny looking rocks to the upper part where those rocks end.... you will see it, to me it looks like some little human, or object that looks like it, it might be part of a rock but it is REALLLY!!!!! STRAGE!!!!!!! plz post it so the rest can see it thx

Haha, I see it. Looks like someone sitting casually on a rock, Its hard to miss.

If it is a rock formations, its definately one of the stranger ones I've seen.

Good job locating that "Anomaly", because chances are, I' would've just skipped over it.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Would you believe that NASA would release the real pictures of Mars to public?

I don't know anymore, lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
hey guys can we flag this topic so that it appear on the main ATS page so that we can get more people in here to share their thoughts.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Lotlatino]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
Ok, here's the much more zoomed-in image of this humanoid object -

Weird for sure.

Looks like Ceasar from "The Planet of the Apes" to me. Interesting thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

That has to be one of the most impressive images I have ever seen on Mars, congrats on a remarkable find

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lotlatino

Please do.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
for who ever wants to find this strange looking humanoid on here, i canr do it myself

but...

see that slice white gash thing on the mars rover!!! like a slice type mark right in the middle of that gear stick looking thing on it and that other thing on the rover that looks like a water hose,

ok from there look up slowly, where the ridge is right on that ridge looks like another small guys sitting on a chair lol, and if you look to the right theres wot looks like a skull laying sideways, freaky stuff but i for one would not beli8ve that sort of thing waters far enuff,

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lotlatino
hey guys can we flag this topic so that it appear on the main ATS page so that we can get more people in here to share their thoughts.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Lotlatino]

This thread just has been added on the main page of ATS.

Your original picture in the OP was just different colors to destinguish between the surroundings (I think the minerals or something), but now we're talking about huminoid looking objects in the pictures?

If these are really huminoids, NASA wouldn't release it to the public.

They don't like the truth to come out, because I believe they are part of the Illuminati or controlled by members of the elite.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
hey guys i'm off to hit the sack, i was looking at the pic and found some more really strage anomolys, the whole picture is filled with them. i will be looking forard to check on this tread tommorow. GN!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Wow. Looks like a woman to me. And if you are wondering where her mate is just take a look further left. You can see his head peeking out above the rocks.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

Thanx for pointing that out. I see it. Here -

I'm not sure if that's "her pal" or something, though.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I think this picture has me seeing things. If you zoom in on the black pole sticking up, then scroll up, right as it looks like the ground starts to go downhill, there seems to be a rock with a cross on it? I hope someone looks at it because it looks odd to me.

I'll try to post what I mean.

[edit on 1/4/2008 by Kronik98]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The human looking figure is pointing at the rover. Looks like it to me anyways.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join