It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!!!Mars Blue Sky & Water!!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Who took took the picture?.

It had to be taken on earth right?.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I have to say it, because I'm afriad that if I don't, no one will.

Mars...looks a lot like Utah.

A few pockets of water.......red dirt...and every 20 miles or so there's another hill to climb. Who knows they may even have the little midget dudes who try and grab onto your car as you drive by too!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Those are taken on Mars, it's one of the images that NASA pieces together (it's actually quite a few).

So in short, no they're not on Earth.
NASA is the one who took them.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

I would say Mars Carbon Monoxide levels are higher on Mars. But still a breathable atmosphere.
And I can't forget Nitrogen a planets friend. Give life to that planet with an explosion of energy.

Well here is a little food for thought... and a quicky version of how things are

In the Beginning... there was Adam and Eve... living in a lush paradise until we stole knowledge and learned to WANT...

So the guy who runs the Garden gets miffed and tosses the ingrates out..

Okay so where did they get tossed to? THE PERSIAN DESERT

Here is a picture painted by Giovanni di Paolo, 1445,
Creation of the World & Expulsion from Paradise,

Tossed through the 'Portal" to their new home in the desert... So how did we survive there? because the whole planet isn't desert... yet still mankind made a home in this place. There are places in the desert where there are openings to so much water underground its amazing...

In Arabia they call them Oasis... here in Death Valley, the hottest driest place on Earth sits on a virtually bottomless aquafer home to a rare species of fish.

Now NASA tels us "Hey guess what? we found the soil contains WATER and only a few inches down...!!"" Surprise surprise

Yet even in Antarctica under 400 feet of ice... lies Lake Vostock... a lake as big as lake Ontario and at least 4 times as deep and its NOT FROZEN down there...

Humans do not breath Nitrogen we use oxygen... to much oxygen will kill us... Sure CO2 is not healthy either but as long as there were oxygen...

And plants LOVE CO2 Drop some desert lichens all over Mars and see what happens... People say the water sublimates... okay fine in OUR desert it evaporates almost instantly... in both cases its in the Air Lichens can extract minute amounts of water from the air and thrive in a CO2 environment

Breathe into a paper bag (or live in LA) you get dizzy as the oxygen runs out but does anyone have a figure on a CO2/O atmosphere level that would be still breathable? On Earth its roughly 20% Out here in Vegas in Summer I bet its a lot lower because of inversion layer Sure feels like it...

I have been on some high mountains where the air is thin... takes a little getting used to but its exhilarating after you do.

The two Rovers and the Phoenix Lander were set down in deserted barren areas...

I could put 10 rovers on Earth... Sahara Desert, Atacama Desert Gobi Desert etc... and I could conclude after 5 years of pictures in the same area that there is no life on Earth. Sure there may be microbes in the soil... but what about our cities?

And if a stray camel came along who would ever notice missing image numbers in a data set when there are 100,000 images from each Rover?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
And I would like to point out that when NASA says its planning to do a trip or plan a mission no matter the period of time, days, months, years it has already been done.

What Nasa is shortly doing right now is convincing you life is substantiated, now they can slowly plant the seeds of look at how advanced we are in a short period of time when its taken longer then what they are proposing.

They are also proposing that what this planet just came into creation, nahh. Our scientists and I know its (our brightest in the world) were chosen to shape and alter planets, how I know is I would do the same thing.

They would work under a code name NASA which really comes into the word as ANCIENT UNDERSTADING.

Yes people we can create our own habitable planets.

"If it's been thought of its already been born into existance"

Nitrogen helps with the enviroment four fiths of our atmosphere is just that.

Fertilizer has Nitrogen in it, that helps things to grow. Trees, plantlife, etc...

Would this also put us under the role as being CREATORS, ASK YOURSELVES?

Three people on the NASA CREW ARE WORKING FROM A DIFFERENT TIMESPACE.

Hope this helps.

Time is no problem when you are working from a zero point of gravity, space is just a division of mind.

People working on less denser enviroments, would impact their physiological being as well as their intelligence.

It would mean you have more energy which would create less sleep patterns, which means you would be working on a better living condition, less sleep means more time to conduct experiments. The potential to do things thought as otherworldy would be there or Paranormal.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Comments?

Looks like a war picture to me but what do I know.

sarc

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i don't currently have a source and i am getting ready for work. i may have a chance to look that up later.

But, being from the oil field (and being audience to OSHA papers given to my dad as a child), i can tell you this much:

It is not a ratio of O2 to CO2. If you reach 10% CO2, it is toxic. No matter how much O2 is there, 10% CO2 will kill you.

CO2 and H2S were big concerns for my dad. They say with H2S that when you smell it, your dead.

Edit to add: thought i would do some quick "Google-Fu" and here is what i found:

en.wikipedia.org...

Carbon dioxide is a colorless, odorless gas. When inhaled at concentrations much higher than usual atmospheric levels, it can produce a sour taste in the mouth and a stinging sensation in the nose and throat. These effects result from the gas dissolving in the mucous membranes and saliva, forming a weak solution of carbonic acid. This sensation can also occur during an attempt to stifle a burp after drinking a carbonated beverage. Amounts above 5,000 ppm are considered very unhealthy, and those above about 50,000 ppm (equal to 5% by volume) are considered dangerous to animal life.[4]

There is a TON of info when you Google "Oxygen Toxicity". But I don't think it applies to the question as asked.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I am getting that 14% percent of cO2 is okay 16% percent you will be sucking on sour grapes, you will be going into cardiac arrest, full cardiac arrest.

Also the Airforce took over 'High Altitude Living Experiments' from Germany I am sure a lot has transgressed since then. Those Nazi camps were something else, perhaps finding out what was the supposed nuclear genetic change in Jewish people had something to do with it.

Creating artificial breathing apparateses in the lungs could be one, with other alterations or modifications to living onto secondary planets. Having many artificial things on stand bye, but by now they have got it livable and breathable.

Plus I am thinking with the 'laws of acclimation' eventually you would adapt if not through genetic change their would be some type of shift in consciousness that would allow it. Enough generations up their would have to adapt.

Your body is only a thoughtform, when that living energy exceeds expectations perhaps anything is feesible.

And yes you must take the fifty years ahead in science compared to "The Common Society". That means they could have had artificial hearts, etc....

SAME YEAR ON THE SIMULTANEOUS TIMELINE.
(1934=1984)

The bigger, better and faster program.

Some of those harsh experiments were finding out who could sustain living in hazerdous conditons, those that did survive turned out to be ternminally ill.

That means being exposed to highly toxic gases in the Showers was all in the name of SCIENCE.

The German Scientists thought that the Jewish People were like SUPERHUMANS so they tested them, not only them but on THEMSELVES.

Supposedly there (electromagnetic Radiation/frequency) was higher in the body, so they thought they could put them through more rigorous testing physiologically.

Encarta dictionary:
physiological

1.of organism's function
relating to the way that living things function, rather than to their shape or structure

Their Paranormal scientists would have been lead into the field of electromagnetic radiation. Transluscent energy that permeates through the human body.

They found out the body is nothing more then a FIELD OF ENERGY. And the way energy transforms in the body.

Remember the (United States Army Air Force), at that time, had taken it over. The test results and the experiments.

If one could tap into that FIELD OF ENERGY then they could alter the human chromosome, making it more resilent to change, to climates, injuries, exhaustion etc....

[edit on 4-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Metalexodus here...

WoW, awesome photoshopping. You can clearly see the copy paste lines when you zoom in.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATSYou can clearly see the copy paste lines when you zoom in.
It's a panoramic view made with several photos, it's normal to see the joins of the several photos used.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
It's a panoramic view made with several photos, it's normal to see the joins of the several photos used.

So what your saying is they joined several pictures together to 'create' one? And they did this how?

PHOTOSHOPPE

Well or NASA's equivalent in any case

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

lol you crack me up Zorgon!

Let's not forget the color changes that they do to almost all of the images that come from Mars.

Star

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Apparently it's a specific program made by Jonathan Joseph, from Cornell University and part of the team that was (is) responsible for the Pancam, at least according to this page.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
areo.info...

Check out that site. They gave themselves away on this one. They have pics up there that show the true color value and the false ones. The true color value pics show blue skies. The false color values are red.. Funny

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

The most funny thing is that you do not need any other site, you just need to know how to do it, the photos are all in the NASA sites.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jibbs

It could be a dust storm. Could also be a volcano in the distance.

Klein,
age 10

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
extremly intresting pic the little place that looks like water OMFG, that is not an reflect effect or something like that thats pure liquid, u can even see the waves in the bottom in the sand.

OMG

what else does nasa is hidding from mars?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
areo.info...

Check out that site. They gave themselves away on this one. They have pics up there that show the true color value and the false ones. The true color value pics show blue skies. The false color values are red.. Funny

Great stuff. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
areo.info...

Great stuff. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I know that I am nitpicking once more, but that site does not tell the truth when it says that the L4L5L5L5L6 images are true colour, because there is no way of having a true colour image without the whole visible spectrum, any combination of image from the rovers (even the radiometrically corrected ones) can not make a true colour, only approximate true colour, at best.

PS: he even says that it "approximate true colors sufficiently", so they cannot be true colour.

[edit on 26/3/2009 by ArMaP]

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join