It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!!!Mars Blue Sky & Water!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The pic also shows washed out gullys where water has ran through before.Not sure if this is really Mars or not.Something is fishy about this.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by totallyhuman

Dude, thank you, I almost forgot to mention -

I feel like I was on this terrain before somehow, it's weird. Probably from my dreams or something.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
reply to post by Lotlatino

or a big spaceship or UFO, perhaps?

Is it a light anomaly, reflection, mirage (if the atmosphere is capable of creating one), or possibly a habitable dome structure?
My money is on it being a reflection of some sort.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jibbs

Anything is possible, bleh lol

Let's focus on something else, then...

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
THAT SURE LOOKS LIKE WATER, LOL IS THIS FOR REAL?

THE SKY IS GREY? THAT MEANS WATER VAPOUR IN THE ATMOSPHERE??? IT LOOKS CLOUDY WOW

THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE TENERIFE OR IRAQ LOL

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Looks like I found something, or either it's just the illusion......

The skull?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
this thread is simply outstanding.....looks like water in a light
breeze, why is mars so barren looking? if mr.lear is right, why
are the inhabitants living below ground?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
i don't think is a skull, what i am interested on is what makes some rocks Blue and other red??? what gives it a blue tint?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by last time here

i don't know but if i had to guess maybe a long time ago the planet had a catrastrophe and the people moved underground and they been living down there for a long long time so they are used to it and proboably think it is much safer to stay underground then to be on the surface. but thats just my guess.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
My 2 Cents,
The rocks look alot like eroded shale, something you would see where water used to be. Nasa has always been saying (at least for a while ) mars was flowing with water, so no big surprise. The blue (water) is just a sand dune, google yourself some sand dunes and you will see the same ripple effect,

www.mccullagh.org...

Sorry guys no water lol.. and I never heard they sky was red, I have heard from Nasa depending on the weather it has a blue tint.

As much as I would love to see water and life on mars this isn't close to proof

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
ANYWAYS...

its a fact there "was" water on mars any geologist will tall you that from the colour of the sand/surface,

this is a true #ed up from nase... i feel 100% sure that is water zoom in and get your colour testers out hold them to the screen, yes? yes its blue the sky is grey that would suggest a atmosphere is just a little bit stronger than most have suggested it looks like mist/water vapour is present in the sky? and the waters not frozen, the tempiture is not that cold? thats all i can make out im thinking this is to good to be true!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

dude how did you post that pic so that we can see it on ur post?????? i found something realllly!!!!! strage!! and you have to zooom in at a certain spot, what looks to me like a MAN or Humanoid thing sitting on a rock./.... i just have to say WOW, and i will like for you guys to see it lmao this is amazing, someone tell me how to post picture like that.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Where, which side? Describe the spot location and I'll try to post it for you.

But again, if you wish to post it yourself, use www.imagshack.us

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
My 2 Cents,
The rocks look alot like eroded shale, something you would see where water used to be. Nasa has always been saying (at least for a while ) mars was flowing with water, so no big surprise. The blue (water) is just a sand dune, google yourself some sand dunes and you will see the same ripple effect,

www.mccullagh.org...

Sorry guys no water lol.. and I never heard they sky was red, I have heard from Nasa depending on the weather it has a blue tint.

As much as I would love to see water and life on mars this isn't close to proof

LMFAO

Sand dunes

Omg Your not serious

funny i can see reflextion of a "rock" on the "hillside" in the "BLUE" water?

why is the sand dune that colour and looks nothing like any sand dune, its flat sand dunes are not flat?

Where someone said why no ripples on part of the lake look and the simitry to the dark patch on the hill behind, reflection ? theres allso a beach like thing to the right where the pond looks to have shrunk due to the winds maybe? evaporation etc,

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Look -

Small independent rivers....

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

ok dude listen i saved the full size image to my pc, so i'm looking at it in the windows picture and fax viewer. ok the anomoly is all the way to the lower left of the image near the BLACK AREA now Zoom in to that corner you should see some large funny looking rocks to the upper part where those rocks end.... you will see it, to me it looks like some little human, or object that looks like it, it might be part of a rock but it is REALLLY!!!!! STRAGE!!!!!!! plz post it so the rest can see it thx

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
Look -

Small independent rivers....

looks just like the beach when the tides gone out?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
That really looks like water to me. I've tried to see it as sand, and I just can't do it. It seems to have a defined boundary, almost like it pooled up through the ground in a little gully, or it rained in that area and the water collected in a depression in the ground. Who knows really but wouldn't it be cool if it was real. Deny That!

After looking over the picture zoomed in a little, you can easily see the marks where the pictures are pieced together and there are pronounce colour differences where it happens. What kind of effect will this have to the overall integrity of the picture?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I managed to find this before reading your post - did you mean this?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
That picture is part of the image of the day gallery. It explains a lot of things (objects in the horizon, the color), 'cept the "pool of water", or the people sitting on the rocks or wherever (which I'm not sure).

Very nice find.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join