It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court gives sole custody of Spears' sons to Kevin Federline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Source ArticleLOS ANGELES -- A court commissioner gave sole physical and legal custody of Britney Spears’ two little boys Friday to ex-husband Kevin Federline and suspended the troubled pop star’s visitation rights.

“My guess is that she won’t be seeing her kids for a while,” said Cron, who teaches at Pepperdine University in Malibu.

Her latest troubles began around 8 p.m. Thursday when officers were called to her home to help resolve a dispute over her refusal to turn the children over to Federline, as dictated by their custody agreement.

It seems Britney Spears will not be able to see her kids for a while. She doesn't deserve to, with all of her madness. Does anyone think she should?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
for the childrens own wellbeing i think Brittany needs to be away from them for a while,

She is so messed up and this tugging is going to end up affecting the children for life,

Let alone the media that follows here everywhere, the children are at risk,

britanny needs some serious help, but untill she admitts that shes a disaster area,

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
With all of her money she could have gone to another country if that was her real priority in life. That said, she has had an incredibly difficult year coping with her addictions and the general lifestyle in the area she is from and the crowd she surrounded herself with. I am sorry for her children as they must love their MOm and anytime children are "taken" forcefully from their parent it is traumatic. I wish the best for them all.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
(B)ritney (S)pears is BS!

Im sick and tired of hearing about her, and NO i dont think she shoud be able to even see/speak to her kids until she cleans up her act.

She is no example what-so-ever for any child. Until she lays off the :w: and stops getting :bnghd: her life is on the line...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Who would have thought at the beginning of their marriage that K-Fed would turn out to be the responsible one??? It's sad that there are kids involved, I hope Britany gets well soon.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

I think that we all should stop being so damned judgemental. Not just of a pop star who's lost her way but of other people in general. So she has all the help in the world available to her, so what? External factors mean nothing when internally there is turmoil.

Yes, she's a mother. Yes, ideally she would be doing what is best for her boys. In an ideal situation we'd all be well adjusted adults before becoming parents, but we all know that it doesn't always happen that way.

Should her boys be with her while she is going through whatever it is that she is going through? No. Do her actions mean that she doesn't love her children with all the gut wrenching love that most moms feel? Absolutely not.

I just don't understand people who are so critical of others. There's not a single person here who hasn't done something that could be judged harshly by another. Why can't we try to remember that we are all human, we all mess up, and try to look at one another with compassion instead of harsh judgement?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
britney spears lost at life.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
To be honest she is an unfit mother, although i get the distinct impression Federline is trying to paint the public image of being the 'responsible' one. Time will tell how much responsibility he is willing to take. He'll mess up somewhere down the line the guy is a no hoper.

top topics

join