It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote view this!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I guess I'm no good at this R/V stuff, much like guessing the winning combination to the super lottery. I never win anything either!

Maybe the photo of the Eiffel Tower was taken by a female (who is nice) and was probably thinking of being among fields of flowers due to the lightening storm at that time, eh?

As for this second attempt, I picked up something starting with the letter 'g', which could be a muted tone or color in either gray or green. Meh! I'm trying really hard here!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
its not so much about trying, but more to do with feeling your own thoughts.

if you think of something and i feels right, go with your first instinctual feelings on it.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
I guess I'm no good at this R/V stuff, much like guessing the winning combination to the super lottery. I never win anything either!

Maybe the photo of the Eiffel Tower was taken by a female (who is nice) and was probably thinking of being among fields of flowers due to the lightening storm at that time, eh?

As for this second attempt, I picked up something starting with the letter 'g', which could be a muted tone or color in either gray or green. Meh! I'm trying really hard here!

Yes grey / green, logic says grey alien, but I saw green, I still have to look into this, but grey / green seems to be an issue. I have also seen a gun with 5 gold bullets, but I am still at a loss to explain whether this is connected. Gun starts with a G!

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Qwenn]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think it might be a picture of a Concorde jet-plane.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brock Gel
RPAL/1473

OK let's do it again! I sealed a picture in an envelope and wrote the above nonsense code on the front of the envelope. Please post your impressions, sketches, vibes, feelings, motions, images, guesses, etc. here and I will post the answer next Monday afternoon (January 28).

The answer: Tom Cruise jumping on Oprah's couch

blogs.suntimes.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There's nothing in the envelope.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Brock Gel

Wow- scary. My girlfriend saw Bigfoot- and it was a dumb ape. I saw a vision of a planet painted as a fantasy- and "Bigfoot" was in a fantasy veiw of a planet- "painted" by Oprah. 100% accuracy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join