It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote view this!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I saw the thread and just before i clicked the link i had an image of a bird.

couldn't place it exactly, but it reminded me of a bird of paradise.
Fancy plumage and all.

It's head is to the left, body to the right. head turned towards us as if looking at us. It has black and blue feathers, long tail feathers.

Thats what I saw.

How close (or far off) I am only Monday will show...

I'm sure we'd all love to give this a go, so it might be an idea to keep it to this thread rather than fill ATS with lots of the same. Might keep the MODs happy that way.

And seeing as this was a true scientific experiment carried out around the period of the cold war etc by Russia and the USA, I can't see a problem with this thread to be honest. As long as T+C is taken into consideration...

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
IDK I aint good at this but ill give it a go....

I imagine the photo is not a photo but a Postcard, and the picture of the postcard on the back is one with a lush green meadow with hills, and a bark tree off to the side, plainly visible. Thats all i got to say about that

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I see a large stone building with columns, maybe the white house or a library.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I seem to get the image of a large spider in a jar, or bottle of some kind, it has a strong sense of smelling terrible.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a landscape where you would find crickets frogs and birds( but not necessarily seen in the pic)

If it is not that then your picture is wrong because I am Omniscient after all

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
All I can get so far is the ATS logo here on this site.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Brock Gel

Ok I never do this but I am taking a crack at it. The closest I could come up with is a person with a tree behind them.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
its a conch shell.

And you cut your tounge sealing it.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obliv_au

Originally posted by loki42
I bet I know what it is but I'm not going to tell you

you'ill have to tell me what it is and I'll tell you if your right

your not related to john lear by any chance, are you?

edit: thats it! its a picture of john lear

[edit on 5/1/08 by Obliv_au]

yup Im also related to bob lazar,the queen and
I'm a dependent of christ (on my mothers side)

I also live on the moon so shhhhhh
dont tell anyone

but seriously
has anyone got it yet
cos its a good way to test remote viewers
I've always been a little skeptical of these guys
but saying that dosent the CIA and FBI use them

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It is a black and white photograph of lightening striking the Eiffel Tower on June 3, 1902. There are two huge forks of lightening that look like a giant eagle with wings extended.

Some very good responses! I was excited when I read some of them yesterday and wanted to post the answer right away but exercised a bit of restraint. Didn't want to spoil the fun by accidentally giving out a clue.

It goes to show that our intuition is stronger than we give it credit for. Here is a shortlist of responses, even the joke responses. The Eiffel Tower was still very new to Parisians in 1902. Responses included optimistic feelings like celebrations - even the nude Bea Arthur response indicated a sense of carefree-ness. There were also responses that indicated a feeling of leeriness towards the industrial revolution. Responses of towers, trees, one response about the bird of paradise, another response about a Christmas tree, a sense of uncertainty and "blank"ness about the future. Also, some of you got a feeling that there was a blank photo and there was a joke about John Lear, maybe you're sensing that I've never really spent very much time on ATS but I heard about it last year when I was looking for interviews and information about John Lear. Here's a summary of your responses:

a person with a tree behind them
a photo of something industrial, in ruins
a large tree near a cabin
a Christmas tree, well that type of tree anyways, without the Christmas
a bird, reminded me of the bird of paradise ("It's head is to the left, body to the right. head turned towards us as if looking at us. It has black and blue feathers, long tail feathers.")
a small child hanging the hand of some one
"a Postcard, and the picture of the postcard on the back is one with a lush green meadow with hills, and a bark tree off to the side, plainly visible"
a large stone building with columns, maybe the white house or a library
"I seem to get the image of a large spider in a jar, or bottle of some kind, it has a strong sense of smelling terrible"
a tank of some sort
a lump of coal
female born 1974 perfect working odor + ("positively, right on, yes")
a nice, young girl among something new, perhaps in a field of flowers
two marinated chicken breasts
Bea Arthur nude holding a blender full of margharita mix
a boat with a portable water holder
a dog of some kind
a sea scape with waves and gulls
sammy hagar when he fronted montrose wearing white spandex pants
a picture of John Lear
a picture of myself or a blank photo
a rubiks cube sitting on top of a desk
a "blank", nothing at all, just a blank foto
maybe there is no printed photo...no matter what people come up with...it will always be wrong
"a landscape where you would find crickets frogs and birds( but not necessarily seen in the pic)"
the ATS logo
a conch shell

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Brock Gel]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Brock Gel

Wow, cool.

It's interesting to see how close some of us really were.

Images of trees (branches compared to the forks of lightning)
Towers are an obvious connection.
Even that of a bottle too.
something industrial, in ruins (the actual structure and its method of being made with feeling of impending doom after the strike)
the white house or a library (the sense of a well known landmark)
large spider in a jar, or bottle (bottle being the tower, spiders legs being the lightning, towers construction giving emphasis of a web)
smelling terrible ( the burn left by the lightning)
tank of some sort (metallic components arranged in a frame)
a nice, young girl among something new (statue of liberty nearby, known as the lady)
a boat with a portable water holder (you could argue this to mean the voyage another statue of liberty made, the torch she carries is a flame, but what's the opposite of fire? water ((see my avatar))
a rubiks cube sitting on top of a desk (another complex design, sitting on top of Paris)
frogs (French frogs legs for dinner)

Thanks for that.. been waiting for you to reply with the answer

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I looked on the internet to see if I could find the picture of the Eiffel tower being hit by lightning and guess what, all I could find was film footage of the Eiffel tower in Vegas being hit by SPIDER lightning. Strange or what! Thanks for the test, it was fun.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Wait how is somebody supposed to see something that is inside a envelope, why not keep it outside?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
That was a great exercise, and very interesting!!

Thank you very much for the enffort you putt on this test mate.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Wow, I'm amazed. The Eiffel tower does have the exact form(well, almost) of a Christmas tree.
Does this mean I am able to remote view? Oh, think of all the girls pants I could get in.
(Goes to practice skills)

[edit on 8/1/08 by enigmania]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
My guess was close! lol
I guessed the large tree, I knew it was something tall tree/tower like!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Anybody can remote view! Remote viewing is a set of protocols that were developed through testing and trial and error and more testing and more trial and more error. The whole remote viewing system helps to clear up the reception and let the subconscious mind pick out the target. Mcmoneagle described it as learning how to look at a field of grass blowing in the wind and spotting the pictures that moved out differently than the blowing grass.

It depends on broad feelings and intuition and trusting yourself to put bad data next to the good data. If you get a feeling that you're looking at a Christmas tree or a child holding somebody's hand then trust that feeling and try to sketch it out. Go back to the target and refine it again and again and see what you get, that Christmas tree might start giving off the impression of a metallic ting, or the child might be holding a kite that's being struck by lightening. Look for feelings too, some people might get a sense of partying with Bea Arthur and that might lead to the sense of joi de vivre of pre-war Paris.

Of course some people come to the table with latant ability and learn the techniques quickly, some people are already a bit psychic (I would argue that ALL people are already a bit psychic), some people are good at sketching pictures, some people are good at describing things succinctly, some people are already disciplined because they've actively practiced meditation or yoga or have spent years conducting open-minded science experiments.

Some people have no skills whatsoever and just plough through the skills and become good at RV in spite of it all, some people have all the tools and never get close to a target.

Would somebody else like to set up a new blind target? We should post it in this thread to keep things neat and tidy.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is a very valid point, I was accutely aware that I had only viewed the target with my mind, When later I drew what I saw, I added lots of other pieces to the overall picture, like a noughts and crosses grid attached to a web like structure going upward to a point. I also wrote that it smelled like an electrical overheat and that the spider had four of it`s legs missing but that they were still in the field of view. The tower has four legs, with another four higher, the electrical smell could have been ozone. The thing which we try to do is minimalise, so that we are not grasping at straws. If we mention 10 things and hit positive on only three or four things which could be accurate, it could still be clased as a hit. I think in future, any such repeat of this exercise should first be tried as a sketch and then written down on the computer. If we are skillful enough to know how to upload an image, then that should be included as well. I hope that perhaps this will be repeated in the future, but not too often as we will be swamped by guesses which will not help to further the cause.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hey i guessed montrose. It was the first thing that popped into my head. I knew of the band so i figured thats what it is , but Montrose also is a city a few hundred miles away from the eiffel tower! I win!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I have not followed this thread, so I hope you have not yet divulged the actual picture inside the envelope...

But I am getting a vision of something large, something tall, metallic, and receiving a large amount of energy all at once.

how close was I, lol.

Obviously, I am just kidding, but this thread rocks, and further enforces my preconceived notions of remote viewing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join