It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 2008 UFO video from UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Filmed New years, above Birmingham City, UK. Object appears to be hovering and pulsating. The person who filmed it claims it had a pink / reddish hue to it...

youtube.com...

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Interesting indeed.

I remember about a year ago filming an extremely bright object that I thought was a UFO it seemed to be static over a hill for about 15-20mins, then I realised that it was heading slowly towards me, it was'nt until it was directly above me that I realised it was a plane (lol, I felt like an idiot).

Planes can be very deceiving and can be very quiet when flying slow.

I am not dismissing this object in the video as a plane and niether should anyone else, you need to make up your own mind as to what it is.

I just thought I would let you know as the video brought the memory flooding back instantly as soon as I started watching it.

As I said it is very interesting, it will also be interesting to see what the 'experts' say.

Regards.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yeah, I have done that too smoking gun. Usually it's when a plane has landing lights on and is slowing its trajectory. I wonder if this footage was captured near an airport?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Video no longer available?

**Edit** Nevermind... Pebcak problem...

[edit on 5-1-2008 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I see that all the time and its just regular aircrafts.

On top of that, the video has horrendous quality with extreme streaking and heavy artifacting. Still, there is absolutely nothing that cry UFO about the video. Its not hovering, its not going fast, its not doing fancy manouvers, it doesnt shapeshift, etc and so on. If it IS a UFO, its behaving very much like an airplane.

top topics

join