It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cornish UFO spotted again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Cornish UFO spotted again

www.thesun.co.uk

BRITAIN is turning into an alien nation according to Sun readers who have flooded us with reports of UFO sightings.

Following our story of a UFO seen off Cornwall on December 29 we were inundated by calls from people who had similar things all over the country.

Edward snapped a strange shaped object which appeared to be 'buzzing' a Navy ship.

He said: "I was taking photos of the ship when a helicopter from it took off, flew west then landed back on board just a few minutes later
(visit the link for the full news article)

admin edit: Removed member's last name from text

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The UK seems to be going through a flap at the mo.

Whether it is mass hysteria or something is actually going on, who knows.

A great start to 2008.

Even if the first sighting was a bird

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

well said , and i do like your last line ..lol

many thanks to OP for the source

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I must agree. After studying that pic for a few minutes, the wings, beak were so apparent. One bad pic does not make for a bust though. I do believe sightings have heated up.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
According to the article there must be some hundred pics with these (I guess mostly infrared-spectrum) UFOs snapped. Where are the photographs? Why couldn't The Sun ask people who reported it, to send the pics to them?
Not saying this is fake or whatever but I just find it disappointing. What must be the reason for The Sun not publishing all those photos? Errm.. Insufficient server resources?
I can't think of any sensible reason.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Have sightings really heated up? Or has technology allowed us to share sightings more easily?

I remember growing up in the 70s/80s and hearing of sightings all the time. But now, people have digi cams, digi video recorders, computers, internet, etc....to share what they see.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Just my two cents-------

A very high amount of UFOs in the U.K. is not a surpirse to me.

There are many crop circles there, the place has a history of supposed UFO activity, and I just think it's also a hot spot for aliens.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Very good point GELeo. I never thought of it that way. Makes a lot of sense though.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

You are right. Technology has allowed us to share information far more quickly and easily than ever before.

Also, the number of people coming forward has encouraged other people to come forward.

Safety in numbers etc. from potential ridicule and other negative issues with coming forward.

[edit on 5/1/2008 by skibtz]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dramafreak

I think that the reason that some pictures and videos are absent is due to the owners wanting to get the 'best deal' for them.

Selling the story to a newspaper is fine but the added bonus of selling the pictures to the highest bidder is far more profitable.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

An ET presence may be attracted to certain types of behaviour: volcanoes, earthquakes aswell as human interaction in nature etc.

The UK could be a hotspot due to it's quite bloody past. There has been centuries of bloodshed here

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Like to point out something.

Many of the UK top secret aircraft and facilities are located in the West Country. This is most likely one of our new toys being tested

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

An ET presence may be attracted to certain types of behaviour: volcanoes, earthquakes aswell as human interaction in nature etc.

The UK could be a hotspot due to it's quite bloody past. There has been centuries of bloodshed here

Some people think that UFOs are attracted to volcanoes is because they can aquire H3O (not H2O), to fuel their ships.

Other UFOs can also be seen where there are vortex points or higher energy levels. There include the Bermuda triange, Dragons triangle, Bridgewater triangle, and more.

I would also like to point out triangles and pyramids are highly associated with energy and vortexes and stargates.

new topics

top topics

join