It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First UFO Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I saw my first UFO on December 29, 2007. I live in the Midwest United States and another person with me saw it too.

It was night and I couldn't make out any structural details, but the craft seemed to be triangular in shape, with three lights forming the tips of a triangle and two lights in the middle.

All the lights were white (commercial aircraft have red and green lights on wingtips, right?) and there were no tail lights.

It was large and low overhead; it couldn't have been too high up because it was overcast that night. I saw the craft hover stationary for about a minute and then move very slowly toward the south.

Later in the evening I watched other airplanes closely; they were MUCH smaller in the sky and had very different lighting.

I'm sorry I don't have a photo, but I just thought I'd report this in case anybody tracks these things. If anybody has suggestions about what this craft might have been, I'd be interested to hear.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I saw one that was close to being like yours as well ( www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Whats interesting about the person I talked to after contacting the National UFO center was that close by in the next state a police officer chased that observation I observed. Please contact your local NUFOC.

new topics

join