It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why wasn't Britney Spears Tasered?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Okay here's the deal ...
First she was drunk and stoned...again....
second a custodial standoff with police involving her children that lasted nearly three hours.
they ended up hauling the spoiled brat off in an ambulance...

Now if I had pulled that stunt the best I could hope "is" being tasered...most likely they would'nt put up with my crap, they'd just shoot me in the head...

Anyone else feel Spears next appearance will be on Jerry Springer???? What will the show title be I wonder "Ozark Trailer Trash Madness"

I feel cheated I didnt see vid of the little wires sticking out of her implants and her twitching on the ground...

Here's the story Y'all

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Easy one this.

You can't tase trash it's far too earthed!

Monkey

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
because she wasn't innocent/old/pregnant, duh.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Since she didn't have an umbrella in her hand, a car to drive, a set of barber's clippers, or a microphone handy, the police considered her not to be a threat.

Would have been cool for her to get tasered while singing "Gimme, gimme! Gimme, gimme!" or "Hit me baby one more time".

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

she still has enough money to the pants off the police
unlike normal people who dont?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Or maybe somebody in the cops has realized they really have gotten kinda trigger happy and are beginning to pull back on using them? Besides, cna you imagine what Chris would say if they tasered her?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
the real question is....

how has she not committed suicide yet?

[edit on 5-1-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Since she didn't have an umbrella in her hand, a car to drive, a set of barber's clippers, or a microphone handy, the police considered her not to be a threat.

Fraggin' hilarious

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I cant believe this women. Britney Spears did this, Britney Spears did that.

Im so sick and tired of hearing about her. Simple solution would be to put her into a Mental home, and give full custody of her kids to K Fed.
She has slipped up so many times, she has been warned more than once, her life has hit rock bottom. (B)ritney (S)pears is BS.

Is she doesn't get help soon, she will end up like Anna Nicole Smith.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Suppose that was you or a family member having the break down. Do you think your so perfect that gives you the automatic right to critize others.

What has happened to our society that they care less for others and only for themselves.

She loves her kids why do you think she locked herself in with her kids for 3 hours? Just for the heck of it? She has problems that part is clear. That dosn't mean she loves her kids anyless.

I was adopted and I never knew what my mother went through in trying to protect her kids from a drunk husband. (My Aunt told me. )She even went as far in walking to West Virgina part way- with her kids including me and rode the bus the rest of the way to get away from him.

You all make me sick with your mean and heartless thoughts of people.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Britney should be commited to a psych ward for a good long time and at her own personal expense. And right after that she should be locked up in jail for about a month seeing as how she has o real appreciation for the laws of this country and gets away with it because of her money. I don't feel she should have been tased for doing what she did however but someone or something has got to intervene here or this girl is gonna to kill herself. This is just another testament to what a bang up job her Mom did raising her and her sister, she should be put in a cell just for that as well.

top topics

join