It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did you realise that 9-11 was an inside job?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Here's how i got to where i am now, in terms of my awakening to the truth.

For me, i heard of the movie Loose Change in Sep-Oct 2006.
I should say, i read ONLY ON THE INTERNET, that there was a lot of 'buzz' surrounding this movie, so i thought ,hmmm, ok..........and i think i forgot about it, but the name was registered in my mind.

From time to time, between 2004 - 2006 i kept hearing what seemed to me like distant echoes, again, ONLY ON THE INTERNET,of people saying that 9-11 had left many questions unanswered........and all i thought was..........hmm, must be something to with the terrorists, maybe they dont know how many Islamic fundamentalist terrorists were involved........and that it.

Then fast-forward to Feb 2007.
i saw my first UFO.
Yes, no plane, no weather baloon, no swamp gas reflecting of Venus..........the REAL DEAL.
I documented it on hbcc.org
www.hbccufo.org...

Then, i didnt need to believe. I knew.
So, i started going to sites which i would never have bothered to visit, because earlier they used to be too far-out!
But this time, even if it made me uncomfortable, even if the material that i came across turned the world upside - down , i would persist.

I am a person, who dosent like to be manipulated.
Im not sure anyone enjoys it when they realise that the wool has been pulled over their eyes.
Then, there was video.google.com and youtube.com again, ONLY ON THE INTERNET, that just blew the gates wide open!!!

I still remember seeing the videos by Alex Collier, Phil Schneider .........and it was like .............. like a landed on the moon or something, their talks were so alien, but strangely they started making connections with other things that i had come across, and piece by piece, the giant conspiracy was beginning to dawn upon me, much like a giant tidal wave arises, silently in the night to just swallow a ship whole.........

And then came the final straw........The Disclosure Project.........the interviews and the press conference..............the hair on the back of my neck stand on end, when i relieve those moments when i first saw those videos, because this was perhaps the most important event in history, and yet, ........we were hearing nothing of it in the mainstream media.
This realisation, caused me a LOT of anxiety and panic attacks, and it has been a slow recovery.........

But before that was over, BAM..........enters the Illuminati and Big Brother and NWO and George Orwell-1984 and the rest of it.......and i am awash with a million feelings, like im stuck in a nightmare that i cant wake up from...TO THIS DAY......of course, i realise that it isint a NIGHTMARE anymore, ITS A DAYMARE.........HA HA HA but its not funny. At all.

And this is when i stumble across Alex Jones, and Terrorstorm and Secrets of Bohemian Groove..and the rest...........

But wait, then i come across Aaron Russo's film 'America:freedom to fascism', at the same time the 'Great global warming swindle', at the same time david Ickes videos, and dr. deagles videos, and ALL of the titles exploring that FACT that 9-11 was an inside job, and iIlluminazi, and On and On and ON and ON.....to this day.....and what a undelightful journeyit has been.

So, comming back to the point of this rant-post, '9-11 was an inside job' hit me with Alex Jones films.
He woke me up.............and sometimes i dont know whether i would always choose the red pill or the blue pill.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
i never believe anything unless i see it. its all hear say. but the conspiracy might be just a little too big. so i say we enjoy life, bang every girl you can. and when your friend has a story to tell, make sure you have a better one.

i have always questioned history. its their version of events, cause they wrote the book.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Straight away i knew that they(americans) had to have known about it, and it was going to happen. I Do not buy into all the conspiracies about 911, except the one that america had fore knowledge and let it happen.

I did not hear about the conspiricies about 911 until around 2004, after i learnt other stuff.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
When the US almost immediately decided to invade Afghanistan...

I thought to myself..."How could they know all this stuff about where terrorists are hiding within Afghanistan so quickly after the event"

From that point on, I thought something was VERY fishy....Pre-knowledge of what was going to happen was at the forefront of my mind...

And all the events since, up to this day has only served to further my suspicions of US involvement in murdering its own citizens...

Peace

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The more i reflect on this the more i am awash with feelings of bafflement.
i still cant believe it.
I swear, i truly am living in the twilight zone.
Between day and night.
Where truth is something else, and we are believing something else!
And i am going against the tide, against the current, the current of BS.
And its hard! But, what else can i do?
Pretend to be asleep?
Pretend i dont know what i know?
Ha, this is amazing.

i still cant believe that the world is going on as if nothing has happened.
That everything is hunky-dory, and that people who talk about conspiracy theories are being rude!
Rude? To talk about investigating truth is being controversial?
So should we just talk about the weather all day?
And pretend like ostriches, that if we just put our head in the sand, that the tiger or fox wont see us?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
the summer of 2005..
I was totaly clueless of the matter...i took it hook line and sinker.
was ready to fry every muslim that moved..

its almost one o`clock in the morning, I`m channel surfing, I hear the words
"secret government" and it caught my ear.

it turns out that it was David Icke on the Newfoundland tv station
on their late night news..

they actually let him speak for almost 6 hours...I`m not kidding..
I was glued to the screen as he explained the corrupt elite and
the nwo and 911 and so much more.

my life has never been the same since.
now I wish only love and peace for anyone of any race.
thank you David...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
On the day of the attack, I knew things were wrong because of the way the media and the government instantly sensationalized the attack.

Bush's speeches were disgustingly theatrical and written to make the event appear exactly like another Pearl Harbor. Being aware now of the Northwoods documents people can easily see that this day was one of the greatest media swindles and government farces in history.

It was something you could see in plain view: THIS MAN WAS LYING. To this day, despite all evidence, people are still convinced that 9/11 truth is a conspiracy. These are the people I believe either couldn't see that Bush was lying, or are subconsciously afraid to admit it.

Personally, I believe people against 9/11 truth are in denial, and I had quite a whopper of a thread on that same matter.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
...i took it hook line and sinker.
was ready to fry every muslim that moved..

now I wish only love and peace for anyone of any race.
thank you David...

I know exactly what you mean bro.
I remember the coverage of 9-11, and i remember , with SHAME
what feelings and emotions i was harbouring against 'them'..."those evil muslims".
Blind fury, and blind discrimination it was.
And CANT i just say
"well i didnt know they werent really only the ones to blame, that they were just pawns...".....NO, I CANT.
I cant just sweep 5 years of wrongful thinking one thing under the rug.
Just because i had discovered, AFTER 5 YEARS, that my initial assumptions about what happened on that day were wrong.

I discriminated against 'them', said vengeful things about them in body and in spirit.
i know that. God knows that.

The positive side of this, is what you said in your last line.
This is the lesson i too have learnt.
And i strive to put it into use every single day.
Wish Wellness, and Love and Peace to ALL races and peoples ALL over the world.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Add me to that list

for me it was the doco Zeitgeist:

zeitgeistmovie.com...

It is the Red pill.

watchZEITGEISTnow

[edit on 7-1-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

[edit on 7-1-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by vladmir

Good post, I could have almost said this same thing. For me it was last winter, Jan-Feb.

I have always been interested in ufo's (I have seen 3) In scanning the net looking at different sites, I ran across ATS along with many other sites that I have favorited (sp) I hadn't thought about 9/11 in a few years, but did look at Muslims with a more discerning eye. It was then I came across loose change, I watched that video and since then, am convinced it was an inside job or, at least allowed to happen. I have watched many many other videos and still think the same way.

None of my friends even want to talk about 9/11, when I start to talk about it, they just say stop, they don't want to even hear an alternative to the official story, but then most of them love GW Bush and his cronnies.

new topics

top topics

join