It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Year Old Photographs Mystery Object

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It looks pretty doubtfull

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
She is holding the anti-christ! OMG Nibiru will come again! Watch out people! Reptilians 2012!!!! 2012!! Everyone get anti-reptilian hats so they can't read your minds!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Amazing how many people are not nice here, from forum to forum. No wonnder i hadn't posted anything in a while.

Sure it could be smoke or steam....bu tlook at the shapes. If this pic is genuine try to duplicate it and show me YOUR results or than dissing it.

Thanks for all the good posts i enjoyed reading your thoughts. To the "elite" try to replicate it first, itis the best step to "debunking" something...don't just babble.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmocow
Amazing how many people are not nice here, from forum to forum. No wonnder i hadn't posted anything in a while.

...don't just babble.

What's sadder still is those who post babbling jibes think that they are original. But, on every thread someone does it...so by trying to be funny and different, the post is boring and unoriginal. Most of us don't even see it anymore, like noise in a subway station. I do hope the people who are desparately seeking attention get what they're looking for with a kind, gentle hand because many of us just tend to ignore it.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It looks like smoke or fog coming out of the body of water.

Typical of the human brain, we try to find patterns in everything. The picture is of poor quality so it's hard to say exactly what it is. It was taken at night as well, so the range of the camera is limited, which would allow for things in the background to blend in or fade away compared to the foreground.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It looks like an angel or mary;
When I was 12 all I ever did was sneak out at night and go smoke all kinds of funny stuff.
It reminds me of that personally.

light picture
Smoke

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join