It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Year Old Photographs Mystery Object

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Either a reflection or a statue or maneger(sp?) type scene, grass ect(which is my best guess), or it's just photshopped.

I don't believe in ghost's or apparitions of anysort.

Sorry, Until I see one with my own eyes, I just don't believe everything I've seen as far as evidence of anything paranormal.

Suprised Palashea isn't here defending this picture to the ends of the earth. This sort of thing she is a self proclaimed "expert" on yes?

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Whatever, it sure is spooky!!

After hauling it through a few filters, here's what comes up...

Looks like a ghost!!
Shivvverrrrr...Heck! I'm outta here!!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
To me it looks like a typical nativity scene reflected in the glass. Joesph standing looking down at the manger, Mary kneeling next to it. Seen similar scenes all throughout the Christmas season. Just my two pennies worth.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
If the wind speed was low to zero at the time, I'd say it was warm humid air rising from a drain outside. Steam from water waste near the cabin sounds pretty likely in this case. Possibly someone had just washed their hands inside, and the water ran down to an outlet near where they were. A fresh mug of hot chocolate belonging to her or her friend is also a possibility.

If we knew what day, we could check the weather for that evening. The wind speed and humidity would be good to know, as well as if there were any drains near where they were.

Also, I would need the file info (EXIF data) from the original file to see the shutter speed and aperture (to ascertain how near or far the subject was from the cam). If it was close, it was water vapor -- if it was far away, there's no telling what it was.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I love the pic and sure looks like Mary and Jesus freaky how we can see things, but if it is The Virgin Mary and Jesus,, they are telling her to STOP smoking your to young!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Grass on bottom looked very familiar, I used to love playing around with the different brush tools, and that that one looks exactly like the grass one on PS. The smoke could easily be a smudged semitransparent layer.

I'm no expert or anything, yet the effects look VERY familiar...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Have you guys never been to www.sargel18.com...?

It almost looks like a picture that could have been ripped right off of his website. The picture may be 'new' but this type of 'evidence' is not.

Check out the website, that guys been taking these type of pictures for years with plenty of examples.

Example:

[edit on 1/5/2008 by Spoodily]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Sorry it does look a bit like cigarette smoke on a still night, In still conditions Tabacco smoke hangs in the air making strange shapes, jus, MO

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Jeez...some people

Of COURSE it looks like smoke or haze or breath or vapor.

That's not the point. It's what that smoke is taking the FORM of that is important. My first thought was Joseph, or Jesus, and a typical nativity scene pose. Some people are just blind.

Now, that said, it could very well be a reflection on a window, and yes, I notice what looks like Mary lower in the picture. Both are focusing their eyes down below, like on the baby Jesus in a nativity scene.

Might just be like seeing figures in clouds, but because of the time of year, I'll go with a reflection in glass, or an outright miracle message from above.

It's so funny how the secular progressives on this site just can't seem to even TYPE the name Jesus. "Oh...it's a ghost...." Get real, people.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Spoodily

This guy is off his nut if you ask me. He is "creating " these photos.He even tells you how to "create"(basically hoax) a photo to get the desired "effect", with your breath.

I wonder how many he took, just to get the 3 he has posted on his site, where you can almost make out some sort of figure. Probably hundreds.

Millions of pictures are taken every year, probably billions. Many on cold night, or with the cameraman smoking, or a friend smoking. It's just a mathetic given that a few dozen, who know's perhaps even hundreds of these photos will accidently form a shape that we can believe looks like a being, or a face, or a dragon or what have you. Thus some of these will make thier way to the internet.

I dunno like i said I don't believe in ghosts, yes I've seen shadows out of the corner of my eye ect, I think everyone does, especially if your not getting enough sleep.

But I've never seen an actual ghost, and I do not believe in the paranormal, and a picture is not gonna change my opinion on the subject, just like UFO's, Bigfoot ect, pictures are not proof of anything, I want evidence, a body, a ship ect.

Until someone can prove it by takeing that money James Randi is offering up, and can produce these things, or anything paranormal in a controlled environment, I just can't believe in something that is not tangible, that isn't an actual object you can touch.

I'd like to see this Sargel18 go into James Randi's controlled room, and blow some smoke around and get a single picture depicting any real shape of a clear being.

I mean he claims (on his site) they are everywhere, around everyone(sounds like Sylvia Brown)and he can see them without the needs of smoke, or warm breath on a cold night, so he uses these techniques for us poor souls who aren't in tune with "other wordly beings, and demons" to show us.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Nola213]

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Very intriguing find!
Just looking at it, it bears a lot of resemblance to the creature in the Ikley Moore photograph taken by a retired policeman. Only this one is wearing what looks like a veil.. This is not unusual because many of these interdimensional beings of any sort are seen wearing veils or hoods sometimes.
Here's on example of another kind of interdimensional being but just showing this image because this one too is wearing a veil:

Here's that link to information on the Ikley Moore encounter:
ufologie.net...
The Ikley Moore creature photo can be seen in the top right of the image below.

Both creatures show ghostly over-lays of parts of faces of humans and other beings. I've pointed out a few in the photo above. If you blow up the Ikley Moore photo you will see even more faces in that one than you do in this one.
I find this very intriguing.
Both are dimensional bleed-throughs though the one captured by the 12 yr. girl is a little less materialized than the creature in the photograph taken by that policeman in Ikley Moore.

Both appear to be holding 'things' and or in the process of 'gathering' things... Spiritual Debris of humans, animals and so on??

Is there a name for a creature like this? Just guessing of course but they seem to be engaged in some kind of work/task of some sort.

Or maybe they are gatherers of lost souls who were too afraid to move on into the next.. plane. Are they Soul Collectors?

Maybe they are angels or light beings searching for lost souls and gathering them up??

Maybe they are ultra-terrestrial beings of some sort... or maybe beings from other worlds -- as in extraterrestrial??
Demons?
Jinn?
Goblins?
Just guessing.. and wild guesses at that.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

I agree with your post. I just had to toss the information into the ring so that people could see that this type of photo is 'old hat' and that there are numerous examples of the same/similar phenomena. It's up there with orb photos, intriguing but not conclusive to anything.

Here's some orb photos of mine. They are fun for novelty but that's about it.

Pay attention and it's not multiple 'orbs' but one/two 'orbs' moving in an arc pattern. Is it the curve of the lens making a reflection of dust do that or something more? Could it really be something moving so fast that it shows up in multiple locations in the blink of a digital camera's snapshot? Ooohoeeohoohoeoooh

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

I've been tracking this thread (even made a post on page 1), now I see that some people have been posting other photo's and there seem to be a few expert-types here, who know a thing or two about photography.

Ok (to the point Woody)
A few weeks ago I started a thread asking if I'd caught a spirit on camera ... hoping for someone/anyone to take a look at it and provide some explanation for what it was ... but there didn't seem to be any experts checking in there, so I still don't know.

Here's the link to see it ... it isn't the same sort of misty image as the pic in the original OP but there is definately something/someone there ... certainly freaked me out for a moment when I first saw it ... and I'm not easily freaked).

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Woody.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Fluke (e.g. reflection) or Photoshop still gets my vote.

Originally posted by woodwytch
files.abovetopsecret.com...

I don’t even see what you’re talking about.

Sorry.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by MurderSmurf]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MurderSmurf

Hey there,

what I'm talking about is mid-left of the picture beside the tuft of grass ... looks like the outline of a figure either stooping/bending/sitting beside the beck ... right arm stretched out.

If you can't see it no probs just thought I'd post it (don't want to hijack this thread if it's nothing special).

Woody.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by MurderSmurf

Hey there,

what I'm talking about is mid-left of the picture beside the tuft of grass ... looks like the outline of a figure either stooping/bending/sitting beside the beck ... right arm stretched out.
If you can't see it no probs just thought I'd post it (don't want to hijack this thread if it's nothing special).

Woody.

Hi Woody,
I agree with you! It looks like someone is genuflecting in front of the Marian figure with it's arm stretched out too.
Mikesingh brightened up that photo a bit where that figure on the left is showing up better... see below.

Phenomenon's such as this one once in a great while are multi-leveled because when you adjust the tone of such images, one will see other details that only show up when it's brightened or or when the contrast is adjusted toward more clarity. In this case, this image captured by this 12 yr. old is one of those multi-leveled type manifestations.

What we are seeing is that when you brighten up the image a bit, you see that figure on the left more that seems to be bowed down in front of a shape that looks like a quintessential BVM figure wearing a long veil.

But when one increases the contrast of these 'figures' in this photograph, one see's a lot of other stuff too. I've spent years analyzing such images due to my work in Instrumental Trans-communication videography. So I have a trained eye to able to spot those anomalous details in such photo's that indicate that they are dimensional bleed-throughs of one sort or another. There are a few distinguishing features of paranormal images like this and this photo definitely is showing that.

What's interesting about this photograph is that on the surface level, the intelligences who created this image wants to give the impression that it's a BVM apparition .. or close to it in that it's not fully manifested but just enough to give the suggestion that this is what it could be. But on further analysis, we are to find that this is really not what it is... it's actually some kind of inter-dimensional being that in my view is not unlike that creature photographed by that policeman in Ikley Moore, Scotland several years ago -- that sighting, btw, is very well documented and may of the top experts in the UFO field believe it to be true.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed. I have tried to find more on the story or the exact location but haven't found much. This photo to me is interesting but actually could be many things like many have posted. I wish we could get more info on he photo.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Here is a interview with the girls describing what they saw when they took the picture: www.kirotv.com...
They appear genuine so this is probably no photoshop.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmocow
Here is a interview with the girls describing what they saw when they took the picture: www.kirotv.com...
They appear genuine so this is probably no photoshop.

Hope they keep that video up online for awhile!

It really does help to boost the validity of images like this when there's a video interview of those who captured the anamolous image with their camera.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
it could be a few things,photoshopped image,someone breathing in cold temperature or really something unexplainable.
It's hard to tell but the image is so perfect in the shape of a woman it's hard to believe it's real

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join