It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Redondo Beach UFO Picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I came across what looks to be one of clearest UFO photos I have ever seen..is it real or fake

www.nationalufocenter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Redondo beach seems to be popular for these images.

Date of Sighting: May 5, 2007
Time of Sighting: 4:24 to 4:26 PM PDT
Date Sighting Reported: May 7, 2007 (Second Photo Sent May 18, 2007)
Duration of Sighting: Estimated as Less Than One Minute
Location of Sighting: Redondo Beach, California
Latitude: 33.83 Degrees North
Longitude: 118.4 Degrees West
Number of Witnesses: Two
Number of Witnesses Interviewed: One
Weather: Clear Skies. Good Visibility. (Per Photograph.)

Description (In Witness's Own Words): I have sent this picture to ufoevidence.org because that is where i saw the picture of the Redondo, CA UFO sighting on march 31 2007. I always take pictures at Redondo so when I saw it I tried to make a joke out of it and told my husband well Ii might be lucky one of these weekends. That same day May 5 when I read about the Rredondo sighting, we went to Redondo and took pictures of birds. The sky was busy and there were thousands of people everywhere at the beach. Then as we were near that place where the guy took that picture I saw a speck in the air that flashed. It was not a bird and its a dot that sparked and my husband saw it too at almost the same time as I did. That was funny for the sky was very very busy with all the big birds flying ang planes too. But that speck caught our interest. I zoomed in and I saw a round prism. I am using a Canon lens which I just had received three weeks ago as a gift. As I zoomed on this object I got excited because of the prism. I zoomed out and was able to take one shot as I was about to take another one it disappeared. I don't know what it was, but its far from being a plane. After seeing the result on my monitor as a blur object I was really disappointed cause Itook it in portrait mode. Please tell me if there is a possibility of it being a UFO or its just a plene that was passing by since Redondo Beach is near LAX (Los Angeles International Airport). It was around 2:30 to 3:00 PM on MAY 5 2007 at Redondo Beach, CA.

Source

I guess this should have a seperate thread I only include it here as coincedental evidence.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by sherpa]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Nice find, i am surprised this hasn't generated more responses yet.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I'm no expert, but I could not find any obvious tampering of the image. I did on the other hand find that the object seems to disturb the sky around it to such a degree that it seems to have some kind of aura, this is obvious when changing the brightness and contrast of the image like I have done below:

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Looks like a frisbee to me. As if someone tossed it out there and then took a picture of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
As for it being a frisbee..or some similar shaped object..I have not seen a frisbee that angled to the center as much as this. I have seen and thrown many varieties since my dog is a frisbee chaser/catcher..

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Nice pic.
I wonder why some guys can see a frisbee but can´t think in a disc ufo...
Just because it is easy to hoax a ufo pic trowing a frisbee...that do not makes all the discoid ufos frisbees...It is in fact a classical geometric shape for ufos!

And i bet some one will see there a seagull soon

[edit on 5/1/08 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Ho ho ..seagull may be stretch on this one.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Imho, this image shows an object moving in direction bottom_right - top_left:
at least, its elongation says so. If i'm correct, from where is it coming?

Resize

Resample

Exif data are missing, and maybe its original has even a better resolution.
Since we don't have reference points, we cannot assest its size nor its distance from the camera: i tend to rule out the bird (but i may be wrong)
It would be interesting to find out if other sightings have been reported in the area.
Anyway thanks to BlackProjects for sharing this one

[edit on 5/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Ho ho ..seagull may be stretch on this one.

Totaly agree mate
But you know what normaly happens in ths cases...people see frisbees, baloons, venus glares, swamp gas, etc

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hey, I do believe in UFOs. It is just that this one looks like a frisbee to me. And the fact that they are at the beach makes it a little easier to see a frisbee.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Reason-
Hey, I do believe in UFOs. It is just that this one looks like a frisbee to me. And the fact that they are at the beach makes it a little easier to see a frisbee.

If it's a frisbee how do you explain the aura around it that I found?

new topics

top topics

join