It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question of Faith ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hi again all......

I was just looking through sooooo many varied topics recently (911, Moon Bases, Zero Point Energy, NWO, etc, etc) and something just occured to me - Pretty obvious I know but still .....

The bottom line on all of these debates and arguments is a question of Faith (Inner Truth - Something you as an individual deem to be correct).

Just as religion - Can we prove there is a God - Can we disprove it ?

There are strong arguments for all of the topics in these varied forums - I can find you scientific proof for one point of view and I can find you equally convincing proof for the exact opposite.

It is very confusing (disinformation everywhere)

But - Sometimes things just "feel" right and no matter how hard we try and convince others of our opinions or views, they will never see them until they start to "feel" them

That sounds right out there but I hope you know what I'm trying to say

Hope everyone has a great year and as always - It is a pleasure to communicate

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pyridion
It is very confusing (disinformation everywhere)

Listen very carefully. The disinformation that is everywhere is only one place. It's the film over your own eyes that keep you from seeing the truth.

There is no disinformation, there is only information, depending upon your understandings and the light cast upon it, you can be fooled or you can see through to the depts of truth that the majority of mankind is blind to.

The key is in your heart not your head. That's where the soul is, and if your wish it to truly do what is best for your soul, Our father will not let you go wrong. You must realize your perception of what is best is another illusion of your own will, you must have faith in Our Father, you must trust and seek Our Father from within you.

Before too long, that film will be washed away, and you'll see truth where ever you look.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Recently, I was considering the very same question: how is it possible that conflicting viewpoints can (sometimes) be individually proven 'true?' The answer, I realized, lay in the nature of the viewpoints themselves.

Things people hold to be true are often based on visible observations. If a viewpoint is not based on a personal observation, it is based on information about someone else's observation. And due to the number of events/occurrences/things in the world, it's easy to pick out similarities -- labeled patterns -- and base a 'truth' on that. This is why, for instance, Global warming can be 'conclusively' linked to the decline of seafaring pirates.

So yes -- it may largely be a question of faith, regardless of whether or not that faith has been rationalized. But with that said, I don't see how this thread relates to the category in which you have placed it. I wanted to give you a heads-up on that -- unless there was something more you planned to discuss?

[Edited for grammatical changes.]

[edit on 1/4/2008 by Mr Jackdaw]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Hi again all - Thankyou for the patronising remarks (Film over eyes)

Well - This is what I "feel" to be true

There is no democracy - Your vote counts for squat
911 was an inside job - Above Governmental level
UFO - They exist
Moon Bases - They exist
NWO - A very real threat (One world Governance and total population control)
Weather Control (Scalar Weapons) - They exist
Global Warming - A scam to tax and prepare people for extreme weather control systems (Population control)

It is not my intention to turn this post into a rant but as I stated in the initial posting, these are my feelings, based on factual information (Also as stated you can find opposite viewpoints just as relevant but to me they just don't feel right)

Maybe a bit of a pointless thread but I did not intend it to be preachworthy

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pyridion
Hi again all - Thankyou for the patronising remarks (Film over eyes)

Oh please see! I was not being patronising. You see my comments in the negitive because of the film. It wasn't toward you personally. It's the reality of why people can't see "the truth" that is right in front of their eyes.

You "see" my words as "patronising" so you don't consider the truth of my words because they are too quickly rejected as a "negitive".

My comments could have been read Objectivly and in that way reflected upon, one maybe could come to the truth of the matter.

Oh please see!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The Reality! (according to mankind)

Global Warming is a natural cycle.
Weather Control: Theoriezed upon and elements, but NOT weaponized.
NWO: misunderstanding of terms until the arival of the antichrist
UFO: Exist and have from before mankind can percieve time.
9/11: was exactly what it was said to be. Terrorist attack on America.
Democracy: is a real system with many flaws, each vote counts toward something that doesn't add up to much of anything.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Incarnated]

new topics

top topics

join