It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter from a Norwegian politician (2012)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Doomsday Seed Vault

SkyNews

CNN

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by camain
Since this guy gave his name, I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving us the full headers of the email. This way we could see the sending IP, and verify that it is infact in a norwegian IP.

Cheers,
Camain

I am not sure it was e-mailed, I read alot about it since I am an Norwegien my self, and I think the Letter was given to PC by Leo Zagami in person,I might be wrong ofcorse.
It could be a 'she', Leo Zagami was married to a female norwegian politician with the name Fatma Zuzlu(Turkish).
And PC do admit getting 'confermation' on that letter from politicians from Sweeden and other contries.

There is also an follow-up on that letter,wich I guess you folks have not read.
projectcamelot.org... - This is the first letter.
projectcamelot.org... - And this is an Update from another person.

Now I'd like to point to the Area51 frantic caller that were on Art Bell,in my mind, I think he was genuin simply because 'what' he is saying about et's and disaters that are coming,remember, that call was in 1997, 11 years prior to the letter at hand.

Now, I urge you to look at this webpage, here I am pretty sure you see pictures of what is described in the Warning letter as facilities with 'human' and 'non human' floors of activities.
Futhermore, I am also pretty sure this is also some of what P.Scheider was talking about and William Cooper, cause there are some hand made drawings of icons or patches aswell on this page..
www.freezone.org...

All this is ofcours my own conclusions and sadly there are more pages on the net backing all this..

Have fun.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I posted the following on the other thread on this topic, so I thought I would transfer it over here...

I know that the subject of Planet X/Nibiru has been the source of much discussion on this board, and it has been claimed that it has been 'debunked' on many occasions, but perhaps we are guilty of thinking in two dimensions?
Having read the data in the links provided by the OP, I noted that reference was made to the South Pole Telescope. The thought strikes me that;

Why should we assume that any threat to Earth from outside sources should approach us on the plane of the elliptic?
Perhaps we ought to consider the possibility that this South Pole Telescope has detected a threat approaching Earth from another part of the Galaxy, rather than from within our Solar System, i.e. heading towards our South Pole.

After all, there would not be that many telescopes trained on that area of the sky, would there?

Just a thought.....

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I have a cousin who husband worked for Nasa, then a satelite company, the government, the moon satelite crashing project, and now on something else... rocket scientist from MIT. He assures me 2012 will be a fine year like anyother. He even went to MIT on full scholarship. If something was happenening my whole relative family would know it. Nothing is happening. When we geared up to go to Afganistan, the Kentuckians knew it before the world, people in the army were moving their stuff around at a furious pace. I don't feel those vibes in our society currently. Mostly what I feel is people are sick of the recession and doing with out luxuries.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by royspeed

If anything approaches the Earth directly aimed at the South Pole, then the entire southern hemisphere can see if coming. There are lots of excellent observatories in the southern hemisphere.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
There were a number of comments in the recently closed thread that made comments along the line that nothing is disproved, because it is only a theory. Sorry, but Planet X can be disproved. The first way is look at the motion of the known planets. There is no unaccounted for large mass, i.e. planet sized mass, in the solar system close to the orbits of the known planets. For an Earth sized mass it would have to be out 70AU. Pluto is out 39AU. The second way is to use the whole sky surveys. That pushes out the closest an Earth sized object can be to 320AU. That's 8x the distance to Pluto. There are 2 ways that we can eliminate the possibility of a planet X close to the orbits of the known planets.

Can there be a large object out there? Sure. It has to be either small or very far away. And most important of all its orbit cannot enter the orbits of the known planets.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This is interesting. Interesting that Project Camelot doesn't review their materials before posting them. I thought when I saw the other thread earlier that Project Camelot had just received this letter...now I look at this thread and find out they received the letter 4 years earlier.
So are you just trying to drive traffic to your site or was it just a honest mistake? How strange I would remember reading something like this if it were me...but then again it has been 4 years. Sooooo this I guess leads more to the idea that 2012 and any events surrounding it are just a hoax perpetuated by man. And I'm back to square 1.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by royspeed

Debunkers are funny little people. They think they can add the term Debunked to something and they believe it. We have been finding other planets in our solar system. So it is possible this Nibiru can exist.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

Amen to that brother!

I believe this Nibiru puts us in check to keep us from turning total evil and corrupt. Humans have been around for 200k years according to genetics. Our first civilization via the Sumerians was an advanced civilization. So how come now we are now just getting to so called 'advanced technology'? Something drags us down and archeology and geologists shows something of great devastation causes this to occur. People try to debunk this because they fear this change.

edit on 15-9-2010 by dragnet53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Even the planetoids were theorized to exist before they were actually discovered based on the effect of their gravity on the other planets. As it stands now, there are no unexplained motions of the planets, indicating that there are no unknown sources of gravity in the solar system. Seeing as how Nibiru is claimed to be at least as big as Earth, its effect would be noticed. Mind you that's if it was as small as Earth. Seeing as how many are making the claim that it is actually a star, the effects of its gravity would definitely be felt. Just because new planets have been discovered in the past doesn't mean they were accidentally stumbled upon. Their discovery was the product of hard science. Something Nibiru/Planet X believers don't seem to grasp.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess you missed my links to seeing as how that nibiru could be possible even in this solar system. these were taken by hubble on other solar systems.

Maybe we have seen it but so much disinfo is covering it up.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I fail to see how those show Nibiru could exist in our solar system. One is about a large planet that orbits close to its sun, in which case it is not in Earth's orbit and would have been found by now since the one you referenced is the size of Jupiter. The second is about a planet that orbits it sun the other way. This would not affect its gravity in any way. The final one even starts off by saying that planets have been discovered by how the visible effects of their gravity. In order for Nibiru to be here in 2 years it would have to be more than 320 AUs past Pluto right now. Meaning that it can cover 160 AUs a year. Seeing as how it is supposed to have an orbit of 3600 years, at its farthest distance away it would be 576000 AUs past Pluto. That would put it far outside the Sun's gravitational field making it impossible to be within our solar system. This is once again an example how believers in Nibiru deny hard science in order to keep promoting their New Age religion.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Ever heard of Sedna or Eris? Both on an elliptical comet-like orbit. strange and funny though Nibiru is supposed to be red and so is the Red Star Kachina. Sedna is red.

hmmmm.......

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWeasel
I've seen a lot of Bill and Kerry's work before. My take on them is that they are well meaning and generally probably to be supported in their work, but their approach is far more naive and unanalytical than is helpful to the cause.

In my opinion:

They've consciously promoted and re-interviewed multiple persons who have been fully exposed as beings frauds and/or crazy, and have failed to disclose such information on their website with regard to conflicting information, while at the same time claiming to reject persons they know aren't credible. An example of this is Leo Zagami, for whom there was a video posted to YouTube with him visiting a Church in a delusional state and claiming he was the messiah, among other things. The user who originally posted the video took it down for some reason, maybe out of sympathy for someone he understood was suffering from mental disease. There were also claims that he had been in a mental hospital for his delusions.

This page still refers to the two videos, which have been removed. I watched one of the videos before it was taken down, the one where he visited the Church and claimed he was the messiah:
www.smokescreendesign.com...

Multiple people told Bill and Kerry about it, and they proceeded to re-interview him, do updates, pretend everything was good, etc. According to the web page about Zagami on their site, he is also the source for the claim about the Norwegian politician.

This doesn't mean that every person Project Camelot has interviewed is a fraud. There is a potential that one or more of the people they interviewed over the years was telling the truth and wasn't crazy.

edit on 16-9-2010 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2010 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Please name any of these planets. I know you can't, since NONE have been discovered.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Where is the advanced material from Sumeria? Are you talking abut the use of clay tablets? Where is it?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

There you go mentioning small, sub-planet sized objects in the solar system with orbits that never enter the orbits of the known planets. These objects in no manner make it possible for a planet sized object to have an orbit that enters the orbits of the known planets.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Please name any of these planets. I know you can't, since NONE have been discovered.

What the hell are you talking about? I sometimes don't understand what you are trying to say? I just stated Sedna and Eris.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Sedna and Eris never enter the orbits of the other planets, thus they one of them cannot strike Earth. If you're trying to use this to show that planets can have elliptical orbits it still doesn't explain how a planet that is 576000 AUs away is part of our solar system. Finally, the Hopi prophecy refers to a Kachina as a blue star, not a red star. If you're going to say that the prophecy is right, at least know what it says.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Jaysus, All I am saying is anything is possible. Sumerians saw something with the great flood recorded by them. You guys try to debunk that, but fail. I showed those examples because in other solar systems they are happening. I am not sure about Sedna or Eris's elliptical orbit if it does get close to earth's orbit. I need to look at celestia and see this, but we don't even have enough data on those planets at all to say it won't get close to earth's orbit. I have read reports though NASA is keeping a close eye on Sedna.

science.nasa.gov...

old article but a good one.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join