It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter from a Norwegian politician (2012)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I guess this could be a motive for why they are so eager to wanting us to stop smoking. Non-smokers are probably prefered if they (we) have to spend some time in the bomb shelters. The Doomsday Vault comes to mind. And why store all those seeds in this doomsday vault if there are no bees? Or maybe they have bees somehow or don't need bees? Anyway, I have a feeling that the recent numerous anti-smoking campaigns might be related to this somehow...

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It's not the first time I've heard of seed vaults for doomsday precautions. Somebody, somewhere, thinks that something is likely to happen sometime soon. Part of the reason for those seeds vaults, in addition to nuclear holocaust and natural catastrophe, is the uncertainty surrounding transgenic seeds. That is, seeds that have been genetically modified by biotechnology firms. Asian governments, in addition to Norway, are storing seeds in an attempt to keep the natural ones separated from the genetically modified ones. And there's a very real fear that those governments are not really sure if they've been successful with keeping suspect seeds out. Obviously, in that business, they want to keep healthy supplies of natural seeds just in case the genetically modified ones turn out to be dangerous and/or failures.

Anyway, the 2012 date may portend man-made calamities that have to do with genetically modified foods as well just as much as nuclear war. Even if the 2012 date is nothing but baloney, it's clear that many of the world's governments are afraid that something tremendously bad is likely to happen in the next decade or so. I mean, they are taking precautions as evidenced by the bunkers that we can verify. And if they are really worried about the food supply becoming contaminated due to men playing God, then that's just about enough isn't it? I mean, do we need more excuses to expect danger when we can do basic math and research to verify that the world's natural food supply may be in jeopardy due to contamination from transgenic organisms? Global warming? Well that won't matter much if a man-made ecological disaster occurs, whereby large portions of the food chain are decimated or completely destroyed. Definitely don't hear about this stuff on the 6'oclock news. Especially when considering the magnitude of genetically modified food in production in the United States.

Source

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smokersroom
Even if it was true, which it most certainly isn't, there's nothing you can do...

Yes true.

I'm sure that the elite have plans to protect themselves in case something like this occurs and I have no doubt our governments have their own plans as well. I also feel that there is something terrible on the horizon for us all very soon.

I say just keep debunking everything up until the last minute.
You only have to be wrong once.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ok... I didn't want to... I really didn't but now I just can't take it anymore and I have to drop my 2 cents.

First of all, If Niburu or Planet X or whatever existed it would have been spotted by now. This nonsense about it being hidden by the sun is bullocks. We orbit the sun, ergo we see every side of it at least once per year. I cannot be convinced that said planet is playing hide-n-seek like children behind trees.
Next, if this were a Brown dwarf or some other astrolnomical anomoly it also would be seen. Same reasons as stated previously.

Next, let's just pretend (For the fun of it anyway) that there was some Planet X and the government knew and there was a giant conspiracy with millions of people in on it because they were going to be saved by keeping quiet and that they were building millions upon millions of square feet of underground, hidden bunkers and the public was completely oblivious to all of this. Now let's make believe that Planet X was really going to collide with the Earth. Oh, this is fun!

Ok, now, unless this Planet X was travelling at incredible speeds we would see it for probably at least a few weeks before impact. It would begin to become so HUGE in the sky that NO ONE would be keeping anything secret. Millions of individuals moving into underground bunkers would likely draw a whole heap of attention from the "Surface dwellers" as well which likely wouldn't bode too well for those trying to sneak underground. Additionally, the gravitational affect that said planet would have on Earth would likely cause changes in the atmosphere and environment that would probably kill just about everyone before impact. Tidal waves thousands of feet high would sweep for over one hundred miles inland. Earthquakes would beset the planet making a 10 on the richter scale seem like a baby shaking a rattle. BUT... lets keep pretending cuz it's fun...

Let's pretend that those select elite people made it into their shelters before the planet was struck - if the tidal waves haven't flooded their bunkers, then the earthquakes would have shaken them to piles of rubble. If the earthquakes haven't shaken them into piles of rubble, the impact wave sent through the crust of the Earth likely would. If they were within a thousand miles of the impact site of even a 1,000 meter asteroid the air temperature would rise hundreds of degrees and the areas inhabitable. Now if it was a planet it would be reasonable to assume that the laval plume from the penetration of the Earth's mantle would bury their bunker under hundreds, if not thousands of feet of lava - and good luck getting out of that.

To keep pretending some more - if ANYONE survived - and I sincerely doubt that even the cockroaches would make it through a planet on planet collision - the planet wouldn't be inhabitable for over a thousand years - maybe longer. So those "Survivors" wouldn't really be survivors at all - they would be the last to die is all - and it would probably be a slow and dismal death at that.

So... with all of that in mind... rejoice and be happy!
A.) There is no Planet X coming to wipe us out. B.) And even if there was you would be smart to want to be one of the first ones wiped out to avoid the calamity and suffering that will no doubt befall those dumb enough to think that they could survive in a bunker.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Lets see, if the #hit hits the fan and there is need to underground bunkers then put me at ground zero or where ever else I need to be to make things quick.

Live in a cave or enclosed area for a couple of months and then you'll know exactly what I am talking about.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
I guess this could be a motive for why they are so eager to wanting us to stop smoking. Non-smokers are probably prefered if they (we) have to spend some time in the bomb shelters. The Doomsday Vault comes to mind. And why store all those seeds in this doomsday vault if there are no bees? Or maybe they have bees somehow or don't need bees? Anyway, I have a feeling that the recent numerous anti-smoking campaigns might be related to this somehow...

I heard they are going to allow people to smoke but only outside the bunkers. The really great thing is everyone won't need a lighter to light up, just use the glowing rocks.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
So... with all of that in mind... rejoice and be happy!
A.) There is no Planet X coming to wipe us out. B.) And even if there was you would be smart to want to be one of the first ones wiped out to avoid the calamity and suffering that will no doubt befall those dumb enough to think that they could survive in a bunker.

Ts ts ts...you just destroyed one of the greatest fantasies of humankind!!! oh why...why!!! oh, the humanity!!! :-)

------------------------------
Trimmed BIG quote

please read ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4/1/08 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

To keep pretending some more - if ANYONE survived - and I sincerely doubt that even the cockroaches would make it through a planet on planet collision - the planet wouldn't be inhabitable for over a thousand years - maybe longer. So those "Survivors" wouldn't really be survivors at all - they would be the last to die is all - and it would probably be a slow and dismal death at that.

This brings to mind what my high school science teacher said regarding what to do in the event of nuclear war/fallout. The Earth would be uninhabitable for thousands of years and the people in bunkers would eventually die there. His advice was to sit back in a lawn chair with a pair of sunglasses on and sip on a glass of ice tea and enjoy the show.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dreb13

Thats ok if your beside a site that will get hit, and you die straight away. Iwonder if there ever was one, how many people would goto a site that may be attacked rather than run,and go throught all the radiation sickness etc...

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Dreb is right - in the context of what a nuclear detonation would likely mean - MAD - Mutually Assured Destruction. It's not likely that only 1 or 2 nukes would hit. Rest assured... If 1 goes off then thousands are going to follow a VERY short time later! I like his science teacher's idea, but I think I'll make mine a martini!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well, as an educated norwegian, and with parents deep in norwegian politics, I can say this : BS! Some of the posts here on ATS begin to humiliate humanity. I am ashamed of how low humans can go to get attention. This is not directed to the poster, but to the source.

I have been to several underground bases [number given]. We used the railcars to get around. Only a few special people were selected to be shown around. Those that run with the elite know of this.

Ok, so he has been there and seen it .. and then ..

I have evidence of my claims. I trust my sources 100%, but they are afraid to tell what they know. People are afraid for their lives and that is how it is. I just also want the public to know what the hell is going on. I am not afraid of death or any other thing.

So now, he hasn't been there, but has sources ???

In 2009 the government of FRP will come into power and Siv Jensen will be elected Prime Minister. This is already known. It's important to understand that. The elections are all fake and the same persons and power elite get elected each time in turn. Look up the political history of Norway, and the people that run the country now.

My dad just steped down from politics and turned down a high position in FRP. So I knwo what I am talking about.

If Siv Jensen is so far up the chain .. why did she sit in the seat next to me in a low fair trip back from NICE this september? Shouldn't she be in a sculls or bones meeting??

BTW: Norway is stepping down its army founding. We do NOT have an army to defend, protect or dictate this country. ...

This smells BS from here to the south pole ..

BTW a brief history of our ruling parties:

Kristelig Folkeparti 1972-73
Arbeiderpartiet 1973-76
Arbeiderpartiet 1976-81
Arbeiderpartiet 1981
Høyre 1981-1986
Arbeiderpartiet 1986-89
Høyre 1989-90
Arbeiderpartiet 1991-96
Arbeiderpartiet 1996-97
Kristelig Folkeparti 1997-99
Arbeiderpartiet 1999-

I dont see any reelection of FRP ( Fremskritspartiet ) here ??

[edit on 4-1-2008 by tep200377]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Not to take any sides here- As 2013 will probably be about as mundane as another other year; but if they're building underground bunkers, wouldn't an impact by something be the most obvious answer?
They obviously aren't preparing for "The Rapture", and they certainly aren't getting ready for some planet X to smash us to rubble- And I highly doubt hiding in the ground is going to keep them safe from aliens who would have had to travel light years to reach us.

If our poles shift, would that mean for a period of time, anything living would be vulnerable to solar radiation?
Wouldn't being quite a ways down in the dirt provide protection?
Pole shift, or impact- My monies on either if something ends up happening.
But, I'll look forward to another bland year in 2013 with the rest of you.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Dewm0nster]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
Starred and Flagged

Thank you for this post... I had not seen it yet. Project Camelot is one of my favorite sites! They are making some big dents in the disinformation campaigns by connecting the dots about all this 2012 stuff.

GWBush has bought 98,000 acres in the mountains of Cusco,Peru near Michu Picchu. He even has his own little military base with Special Forces there to protect him. I guess he figured out that the Denver International Airport Freemason facility was not going to work if Yellowstone blows.

The bible does state that those who hide in the caves of Earth will be buried there... so I don't envy them too much... lol I do not think that I have evolved spiritually enough to catch the Rapture train... so I guess I am destined to be one of the ones who perish. I just wish they would come clean with all this crap and at least give us the truth before we are sacrificed by the Elite Rat Ba*tards that rule this rock!

President Bush, through his daughter Jenna, bought the property in South America. It is actually in Paraguay, not Peru. Paraguay is known for having been ruled by Nazi sympathizers, all the way since the end of WWII.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

First of all, If Niburu or Planet X or whatever existed it would have been spotted by now. This nonsense about it being hidden by the sun is bullocks. We orbit the sun, ergo we see every side of it at least once per year. I cannot be convinced that said planet is playing hide-n-seek like children behind trees.
Next, if this were a Brown dwarf or some other astrolnomical anomoly it also would be seen. Same reasons as stated previously.

Presently, it can only be seen from the south pole. By 2009, everyone will see it.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by manticore]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
and you know this how?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by manticore

Thank you Manticore, you beat me to it.

ATS thread

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have been doing my own research on Nibiru/Planet X and what it supposedly has brought in the past. When you start connecting the dots, you start realizing that civilizations like Lemuria and Atlantis, could very well have been reality, and not just a legend.

History repeats itself, and just like every year we go around our Sun, perhaps every 3,600 Nibiru "pays us a visit". Consider the Jewish Exodus. Consider that there is no Egyptian Pharaoh accounted for during that time either (and they kept records before that). I am agnostic to the possibilities. However, seeing how the Federal government plans to relocate to Denver. Knowing of the existence of over 130 DUMBs (deep underground military bases) in the US alone, everything starts making sense. COG - Continuation of Government.

It sounds like science fiction, doesn't it? Very soon we will stop laughing at Zecharia Sitchin and his 12th Planet theory. Even if you were to relocate yourself to the highest mountain or the deepest cave, the environment surrounding you would be hardly livable. Only those privileged enough and worthy of continuing life in the future would be allowed in. For the rest, I'm afraid we will be the result of population control. I too am concerned about my children. I have shared this concern with family and friends and they would rather be left alone in their own "underground" imaginary perfect world.

Oh, and one last thing. For more information on the purchase of almost 100,000 acres of land in Paraguay by the Bush family, through Jenna. One of the world's largest water reservoir's. Here's the link for the specifics: wonkette.com...

[edit on 4-1-2008 by manticore]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377

If Siv Jensen is so far up the chain .. why did she sit in the seat next to me in a low fair trip back from NICE this september? Shouldn't she be in a sculls or bones meeting??

I've heard that she has in fact attended to one or more Bilderberger meetings. And the thought of her as a possible future Primeminister of Norway sounds very likely to me. Btw Siv, if you're reading this. I'll probably stop smoking soon. Do you care to reserve a seat for me in the bunker? I promise I'll behave

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

A letter from a Norwegian politician (2012)

projectcamelot.org

I am a Norwegian politician. I would like to say that difficult things will happen from the year 2008 till the year 2012.

The Norwegian government is building more and more underground bases and bunkers. When asked, they simply say that it is for the protection of the people of Norway. When I enquire when they are due to be finished, they reply “before 2011”.

Israel is also doing the same and many other countries too.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Well to be honest with all of you I don't know what to think about this projectcamelot stuff. This guys are kind of weird. One day they post an interview with somebody (I think was David Willock) who pages after pages explains all the stuff about 2012 and the ascension of the entire planet to another dimension ( so no drama, no doomsday, no armagedon) and the bright future that expects planet Earth and humans. Now this fatalistic testimony from a 'Norwegian politician' which brings back again the fear about the years to come. What the heck is going on? Is this a fear campaign and a well perpetrated scenario to keep humanity at the grasp of a constant fear or is the truth of what expects all of us in a near future? At this point I'm feed up with this bull @@i and i can't take it anymore
Don't know who and what to believe ...

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Telos]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
Not to take any sides here- As 2013 will probably be about as mundane as another other year; but if they're building underground bunkers, wouldn't an impact by something be the most obvious answer?
They obviously aren't preparing for "The Rapture", and they certainly aren't getting ready for some planet X to smash us to rubble- And I highly doubt hiding in the ground is going to keep them safe from aliens who would have had to travel light years to reach us.

If our poles shift, would that mean for a period of time, anything living would be vulnerable to solar radiation?
Wouldn't being quite a ways down in the dirt provide protection?
Pole shift, or impact- My monies on either if something ends up happening.
But, I'll look forward to another bland year in 2013 with the rest of you.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Dewm0nster]

I think 2012 will be pretty bland, too. Except for the screaming, the bodies piled up like cord wood and floating in the sea. People blaspheming, and cursing God.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join